Vicky and Katrina are indeed dating - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Katrina is kind of puffy face now 

Yes but it keeps changing lol

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anna143

I think hes charming but definitely not handsome. I cant get over his nose. Katrina on the other hand has perfect features, height and body. 

Most of the men in the industry are uglies anyway, so by those standards he's above average I guess.

And who doesn't have flaws. Katrina has botched her face too with unnecessary botox.

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

I am happy for her but it still makes me sad that she would get married and not be as active in movies eventually ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ .

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I still feel like it’s most likely PR

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Is it just me or do Vicky and Arjun Kapoor have similar facial features?

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I hope they are fooling around each other.  A fling is not a bad thing. I don't think they will get married.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Eww hes so maila and im sure he has a unibrow. 

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I also personally found them unconventional at first. A mixture of things - their vibes didn’t seem to match (Katrina is known to date more alpha male types not particularly known for their brains), Vicky somehow gave off opportunistic vibes (I don’t like excessive and fake awards/public flirting), and let’s be real, he is still a newbie with lots to prove while she is very well established. So I can see why some people thought he’d take advantage of her. He is very smart and she was vulnerable.

But their pair is growing on me and as long as she is happy, then good for them. She went through years of public humiliation through her exes families and cowardice so I think with their level of maturity going public would be best. 

Originally posted by: ponymo

Okay, got it. But why do you find them unconventional?

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Don’t see them as a serious couple, but you never know. 

RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

She finally picked a good one! I feel like he will always treat her the way she deserves. He's such a nice guy and up and coming and she deserves better than her last ones. She never got the respect and love she deserved. I'm so happy if this is a true. And hope he spoils her like crazy <3