Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Vicky and Katrina are indeed dating

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Vicky is asked about relationship with Katrina, and he deflects it by saying that they will answer it after the lockdown period ends.

https://youtu.be/7xSLPKa6CWQ?t=171

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

They make an unconventional couple in terms of looks-wise compatibility but I do like both of them together, dunno why...Vicky is a gentleman and Katrina is beautiful. I just hope he doesn't break her heart. 

All said and done, I hope they don't hide it for too long. They should come out in the open and date openly i.e. if they are serious about each other. On the other hand, they should maintain a fine balance between coming out in the open and not turning it into a PR relationship. That fine line is diff. to tread!

ponymo thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

They make an unconventional couple in terms of looks-wise compatibility but I do like both of them together, dunno why...Vicky is a gentleman and Katrina is beautiful. I just hope he doesn't break her heart. 

All said and done, I hope they don't hide it for too long. They should come out in the open and date openly i.e. if they are serious about each other. On the other hand, they should maintain a fine balance between coming out in the open and not turning it into a PR relationship. That fine line is diff. to tread!

How are they an unconventional couple? He's tall, dark and handsome and an uncoming superstar - she's tall, beautiful and a reigning superstar. Can it get any more conventional than this.

And why is it a problem if they choose to keep it under wraps?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Maybe they are sexting 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Maybe they are sexting 

šŸ¤£

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

exactly this! I hope heā€™s serious with Katrina and not a publicity gimmick. She deserves love finally

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ponymo

How are they an unconventional couple? He's tall, dark and handsome and an uncoming superstar - she's tall, beautiful and a reigning superstar. Can it get any more conventional than this.

No, it's not a problem...their choice, of course. But I'd love to see them out and about together, so it's more like a personal wish. Would be happy to see their dynamic.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

I think hes charming but definitely not handsome. I cant get over his nose. Katrina on the other hand has perfect features, height and body. 

ponymo thumbnail

No, it's not a problem...their choice, of course. But I'd love to see them out and about together, so it's more like a personal wish. Would be happy to see their dynamic.

Okay, got it. But why do you find them unconventional?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

I think hes charming but definitely not handsome. I cant get over his nose. Katrina on the other hand has perfect features, height and body. 

Katrina is kind of puffy face now