New taarey ff ~~ mehrama ~~ chapter 1 updated

Forever_taarey3 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys i am a new member and a big like verryyy big taarey fan . I have read all the stories on taarey and always wants to write on them as i am having  number of ideas about them in my mind just trying to pen down some . Please read and leave your feedback.

~~ TAAREY FF ~~

Mehrama

❤️❤️❤️

taani didnt leave the college and no engagement drama .But taani went delhi for internship purpose as tauji wants . Tauji didnt like rey and hadnt accept swayam dancing yet . 

Swaron are couples and nobody knows except rey . Kriya is back as international dance scholarship . When kriya confront rey about her feelings rey said he need time as kriya still dont know about taarey .

And about sharon and kriya friendship they are not in good terms as sharon thinks that kriya has taken her place in the team .

And about gang they are happy . Kriya is a neutral character. Taani and gang shares a good bond .

Taani and aashi are good friends. 

Characters sketch of new entries

Rishi shekhawat : swayam dad and taani s tauji . Love swayam and taani but hate dance thinks swayam should join bussiness.

Love taani to the core after taani ‘s parents death he has taken the custody of taani.

Sandhya shekhawat : swayam mom and taani s taiji lives in delhi   . Loves swayam and taani alot . Taani is like her own daughter and misses swayam . She is a housewife .

Sangeeta rai prakash : sharon and abhi mom . Successful bussiness woman . single mother  and  Best friend of rey ‘ s mom . A woman with  beauty and brain . Loves her children alot always want their happiness.

Rajveer singhania : rey dad . Successful Bussiness man of delhi . Loves his wife and his children rey and ridhima . Bestest  friend 

Of taani ‘ s late father .

Swarna singhania :  rey and ridhima mom loves her children alot . Best friend of sangeeta raiprakash . Busy in her ngo work .

Sameer and naina shekhawat taani ‘s late parents . Sameer was the best dancer of   his time. Had an dance academy name dancing star { ds academy }

Rey father and taani father  are in same college thats why they are bestest friend 

And after few month of rey birth they left for london .

Ridhima kapoor :  elder  sister of rey . Avish mother . Wife of armaan 

Armaan kapoor :  rey s jiju . Father of Avish .husband of ridhima  . They leave in london.

Abhimanyu raipraksh :  sharon brother , best friend of rey . Currently the most eligible bachelor . The most youngest bussinessman of the year .

Index 

Characters sketch above 

Chapter 1 introduction page 2

Edited by Forever_taarey3 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashi_ayushi00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice concept hope you continue the story and not LEAVE it in middle

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Lets have it. Waiting for the first chapter.

Thankyou . will try to update ASAP just need more motivation . And i am new member so need some help also.😃

Originally posted by: Ashi_ayushi00

Nice concept hope you continue the story and not LEAVE it in middle

Thankyou . will try to update ASAP just need more motivation . And i am new member so need some help also.😃

dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago
Nice concept. Do cont soon
1103anju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing concept will be waiting for update 

Originally posted by: 1103anju

Amazing concept will be waiting for update