Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

No idea  dear . Looks like near film city goregaon . But just a guess . 

In pics all houses look  wow !!! 

Possible because I highly doubt you get to see so much open spaces in andheri ...it seems to be a very spacious township type residence ..it’s unlikely here in mumbai core areas you can have so big gardens and other structures..

I don’t know about goregaon but someone said that her house is just near to sids house 🏑 so I’m wondering where it is ..sid stays in lokhandwala or somewhere near that ,right ???

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Why r all still discussing sana kaha hai πŸ˜†

No matter fm wherever she does her tik toks or snaps , fact is she is still at same place where she was when lockdown started bec in mumbai shifting toh dur ki baat u cannot even venture out ..Police danda lekar khada hai bahar πŸ˜†...

And sabko sab pata hai ..suna nahi harsh and bharti sarcastically thanking sid ka niece fr video ..

Why r still peeps investigating πŸ€”

Even shehbaaz is mast with his gf Kiran ..

So everyone #TameezPlease πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by jyoti06 - 4 years ago
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hav123

Possible because I highly doubt you get to see so much open spaces in andheri ...it seems to be a very spacious township type residence ..it’s unlikely here in mumbai core areas you can have so big gardens and other structures..

I don’t know about goregaon but someone said that her house is just near to sids house 🏑 so I’m wondering where it is ..sid stays in lokhandwala or somewhere near that ,right ???

Oshiwara 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Sid was never an option in the start of the season where he was all rude. Later when ppl noticed his funny, caring and loving side with Sana, they fell for him. But they need to keep in mind that he is that with Sana and his rude side is still there. To reach to his loving side, u have to go thru his rude side. Ppl abandoned him when they saw his anger and it was Sana who stayed with him and brought out the gud side which all these ladies love abt him 

nope all of them liked him initially itself! The frustration when he didn’t give importance turned them against him! Mahira check first week USUD and all! 

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Why r all still diecussing sana kaha hai πŸ˜†

No matter fm wherever she does her tik toks or snaps , fact is she is still at same place where she was when lockdown started bec in mumbai shifting toh dur ki baat u cannot even venture out ..Police danda lekar khada hai bahar πŸ˜†...

And sabko sab pata hai ..suna nahi harsh and bharti sarcastically thanking sid ka niece fr video ..

hm to pehle hi bohat tameezdaar log hainπŸ˜†

ye sb discussion to timepass haiπŸ˜†

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Why r all still diecussing sana kaha hai πŸ˜†

Bharti asking Tu ko danda pada ki nahi should have been a good hint for all! Unfortunately many didn’t get it πŸ˜†

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Acknowledging us or not is left to Sidnaaz, but I genuinely hope that they don't allow third parties to abuse our essence and spirit. We don’t need intermediaries to dictate the fandom, that too, contradictorily. That can also lead to a fandom bleeding away and their gaps being taken advantage of by miscreants. And that, none of us want, do we? 

Thanks so muck Uma for the new thread and such a lovely heartfelt message. You acknowledged the hurt and still kept it positive. 

I guess we have faced worst scenarios than this and came back stronger like our sidnaaz. We will be back. Half of us are already rejoicing with the success of our hashtag.πŸ₯³πŸ˜† 

Such a positive soul this fandom has. β€οΈ

I kept the above paragraph as that gives a gist of everything. Love you always. β€οΈπŸ€—