Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£ jab i used to say k mahira ki intentions sahi nai hain, to u used to defend k she is just a good friend and all. but now u r saying k uski nazar hmesha sid pe thi🀣

arey bhai Sid is ofcourse never had any bad intention and Mahira tried to hit on Sid in first week and jab woh nahi hua toh Paras pata but yes she stayed loyal to Paras, majboori or not, but she did 

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hav123

Possible because I highly doubt you get to see so much open spaces in andheri ...it seems to be a very spacious township type residence ..it’s unlikely here in mumbai core areas you can have so big gardens and other structures..

I don’t know about goregaon but someone said that her house is just near to sids house 🏑 so I’m wondering where it is ..sid stays in lokhandwala or somewhere near that ,right ???

yaar the lounge and pool isn’t from the same building at all, baaz just took it from the website and Jyoti confirmed 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

I was watching shaadi task and she started flirting to sid by saying aaj kal aap bahut ache lag rahe hoπŸ€”

Mahira won’t dare to openly go after sid knowing about sana🀣

I realized how fake she is when I saw that inspite of knowing that paras has a gf outside she is making a connection with paras ..that totally exposes her that she is ready to make fake connections for the sake of game 

That’s the reason I loved it when Rajat sir asked paras about shehnaaz to which paras told I showed her my tatoo first week only when I realized she is getting emotional ,to which Rajat sir said didn’t u show this tattoo to mahira them ???ouch both paras and mahira exposed themselves here 😜😜😜

The surprising part is when salman sir was exposing paras and he even said I’m doing this for mahira ,she came out to be all cool and fine with it .shehnaasz on other hand when came to know paras has a gf outside she walked out ,that shows how much she cares not to hurt some girls feeling .....

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Video. Aur kya? πŸ“ΉπŸ€”πŸ€£

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

arey bhai Sid is ofcourse never had any bad intention and Mahira tried to hit on Sid in first week and jab woh nahi hua toh Paras pata but yes she stayed loyal to Paras, majboori or not, but she did 

haan to when did i say sid had any such intentions??πŸ˜†

i never did

tab bhi nai kaha tha ab bhi nai keh rahaπŸ˜†

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yaar the lounge and pool isn’t from the same building at all, baaz just took it from the website and Jyoti confirmed 

Lol πŸ˜‚ really??? Ya I was wondering how come such big spaces are in andheri ..

Anyways I really feel shebaaz should not do such things ....why show such fake images 

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I don’t know but the frame he got in BB house from family had a girl’s pic. I think that was his niece. Unable to find it atm

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

And she had audacity to say uska zubaan gandi hai nazare bhi to sid infront of salman πŸ˜‘sid for a second felt shocked and said it’s too much now nazare and all

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Thanks so muck Uma for the new thread and such a lovely heartfelt message. You acknowledged the hurt and still kept it positive. 

I guess we have faced worst scenarios than this and came back stronger like our sidnaaz. We will be back. Half of us are already rejoicing with the success of our hashtag.πŸ₯³πŸ˜† 

Such a positive soul this fandom has. β€οΈ

I kept the above paragraph as that gives a gist of everything. Love you always. β€οΈπŸ€—

Mere andar se aaj tameez phoot phoot ke toot toot ke phaading- Isliye itna tameezdaar post πŸ˜†

Thankyou, girl. Not all days can be good days, but hey, that’s life. Love you too ❀️ πŸ€—