Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smanisha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

hope ye bilkul bi sach naho.but maine insta pe ek story me joki nish_ana ka hai in that also she added this.where she added a caption like "hope fans understood that who still dont believe this"and that one name word puzzle of main leads of shows by zeetv usme bhi yaar guddan aj there was no akshan name.matlab how can  they do this.frankly bolrai hu ki ye zeetv kya humara show pasand nai hai ? l dont no ye kya horahai kya yai matlab iska.

Mishti24 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

can't read it ,can u plz tell me wht is there in this article

smanisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti24

hlo dear it means that ki the shows dil ye ziddi hai ,meri gudiya and ishq subhan allah are going off air they rending the show channels.and now they r deciding to end go off air or dontno wt.mujhe toh aisi he samuj hai yaar.

smanisha thumbnail

they r deciding to end off air gtnhp also mujhe aise samuj aaya.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

yesterday another channel got three shows off air, and now i m having doubts that zee may off air gtnhp too, not trying to make anyone panic just my thoughts, i maybe totally wrong. but seriously if they do that thats really unprofessional no matter how good/bad the show is going on. this shouldnt happen to any show. at least give decent time to wrap up the show like a month.

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 4 years ago
smanisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

yesterday another channel got three shows off air, and now i m having doubts that zee may off air gtnhp too, not trying to make anyone panic just my thoughts, i maybe totally wrong. but seriously if they do that thats really unprofessional no matter how good/bad the show is going on. this shouldnt happen to any show. at least give decent time to wrap up the show like a month.

yes exactly but if they go of air by gtnhp it will be very bad.

Mishti24 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smanisha

hlo dear it means that ki the shows dil ye ziddi hai ,meri gudiya and ishq subhan allah are going off air they rending the show channels.and now they r deciding to end go off air or dontno wt.mujhe toh aisi he samuj hai yaar.

oh shit it should not be happen yr this is the only show i watch on tv😭

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

true chances r more of scrapping d shw....simce current scenario is gtng wrst espn in maharashtra its next to impossible to start d shoot atleast till june....nd producers cnt afford so much losses...so chances are high of scraping nw.....its realy sad....its just unforseen circumstances have changed many thngs....

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

lets pray for the best. i hope this covid situation gets over real soon

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 4 years ago
smanisha thumbnail

same here yaar aaisb bilkul nai hona chahiye mei bhi tv par ye ek show dekti hu. gods grace aisa bilkul bi naho but if it happens bahot sare fans ke emotions jude hai is show se sab bahot sad honge and hurt bhi.mere tha har din over day nd night yahi hota that kabmai gthhp dekhungi kab akshan ko dekhugi.ek aisa show hai jise am very attached.