Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MrsRishabhBajaj

Thank you so muchπŸ€— Yaaa i mean she needs to get more clarity herself. Yaaa wow you caught that. But RB doesn't want to hear Anurag's name also!

No one would want to hear his name. This whole hiding thing can turn out to be good and bad. I am hoping that it will turn out to be good. 

Reebamathew92 thumbnail

its really beautiful, awesome, mind- blowing, superb dear keep writing more and more i really loved it πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜˜

MrsRishabhBajaj thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

No one would want to hear his name. This whole hiding thing can turn out to be good and bad. I am hoping that it will turn out to be good. 

hahaha πŸ€£ We PreRish fans definitely don't πŸ˜Ž I guess all I can say at the moment is you'll have to wait & read πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Reebamathew92

its really beautiful, awesome, mind- blowing, superb dear keep writing more and more i really loved it πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜˜

Thank you so much Reeba πŸ€— You're always so encouraging! 

Originally posted by: DrshreyaKGrover

This part ..

Kiss her dammit !! 

Thoda ajeeb hoga for them but she will understand what this relation means to her and his emotions more evidently .

And the domesticity of this part is lovely !! 

Sneha rishabh Bajaj 😍

Thank you Shreya πŸ€— So i wrote I did try the kiss and went ahead also but then it seemed too fast and I don't think it would justify Prerna or Rishabh's characters. Rishabh's always been in control, calculative, he would never do this when just now he's gone through the realisation that Prerna isn't really his wife etc etc. 

What's the fun in evidently understanding emotions. It's more fun slowly realising and guessing until you finally know! 

Originally posted by: Annu8193

Nice part....πŸ‘

Sorry for late commenting...πŸ˜”

I want to see what mrbajaj reaction after listening this....

Waiting for next

Thank you Annu πŸ€—

Listening to what Anurag said? Well you will find out soon!

Originally posted by: Discolights

This story is shaping up quite nicely. Slow and steadily it's building up a foundation for both Prerna and Rishabh to understand each other in ways they need to. Get dome with all the misunderstandings and know their real feelings for each other. I am quite loving this slow yet concretr growth between them. I am sure Prerma will be able to share her feelings, but will that happen before or after Bajaj's London trip and how, will he even go to London because Prerna is sick- is yet to be seen. Loved this update.

Eagerly waiting for the next update. 

Thank you! πŸ€— So I'm a little slow and intense with my writing because I like to cover everything πŸ€£ I think this stems from CVs in the show leaving so many things open ended πŸ˜› So yeah sometimes my stories do get a little tooo slow but do let me know if you ever feel that way! 

I am so glad you're enjoying the chapters!

Discolights thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsRishabhBajaj

Thank you! πŸ€— So I'm a little slow and intense with my writing because I like to cover everything πŸ€£ I think this stems from CVs in the show leaving so many things open ended πŸ˜› So yeah sometimes my stories do get a little tooo slow but do let me know if you ever feel that way! 

I am so glad you're enjoying the chapters!

Ohh dear... I love slow and intense stories to be honest. I wouldn't claim that I read all the work posted on this forum but whatever I read out of that, there are very few stories addressing each and every lose end from the show or from the story pov. Which I love. And one of those is this one.

I think that was also the reason when I shared my doubts in the very first post on your story. And now I know that I need to be patient and give you and the story to unfold itself, answer all it's questions on it's own. I should sit back and enjoy the journey of these characters. 

Only drawback here is the time between the updates, that can make us all readers a bit impatient πŸ˜† But the wait is worth when you get to read such awesome work. 

Hope to read another update from you soon.

Originally posted by: Discolights

Ohh dear... I love slow and intense stories to be honest. I wouldn't claim that I read all the work posted on this forum but whatever I read out of that, there are very few stories addressing each and every lose end from the show or from the story pov. Which I love. And one of those is this one.

I think that was also the reason when I shared my doubts in the very first post on your story. And now I know that I need to be patient and give you and the story to unfold itself, answer all it's questions on it's own. I should sit back and enjoy the journey of these characters. 

Only drawback here is the time between the updates, that can make us all readers a bit impatient πŸ˜† But the wait is worth when you get to read such awesome work. 

Hope to read another update from you soon.

You are absolutely free to share all your doubts here! Do not hesitate to do that. It could be that sometimes I didn't realise something and missed it so it would be great if it was pointed out because then maybe i can add it in the next updates and do the work. 

And this FF I started writing mainly because of this lockdown coz the show stopped and everyone was curious about how it would proceed so I thought, why not! Let me try doing it my way πŸ˜†

And yeah the last update happened quite late. Its just that I got busy with some work at home and didn't get time to write but this update will definitely be faster.  

Do keep commenting and sharing your views here!

Edited by MrsRishabhBajaj - 4 years ago

Sorry double. 

Edited by MrsRishabhBajaj - 4 years ago