Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MrsRishabhBajaj

You are absolutely free to share all your doubts here! Do not hesitate to do that. It could be that sometimes I didn't realise something and missed it so it would be great if it was pointed out because then maybe i can add it in the next updates and do the work. 

That's really sweet of you dear. I can understand it takes a lot of courage to say that. Not everyone is up for questions and I understand that. I appreciate your humility and if at all I have any question I will definitely reach out to you. For now I am loving it :)

And this FF I started writing mainly because of this lockdown coz the show stopped and everyone was curious about how it would proceed so I thought, why not! Let me try doing it my way πŸ˜†

I am glad you started it.. You try is such a great read.

And yeah the last update happened quite late. Its just that I got busy with some work at home and didn't get time to write but this update will definitely be faster.  

Will be waiting. Post it whenever you can.. like I said, this wait is worth.

Do keep commenting and sharing your views here!

Sure! Will do. πŸ€—

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Read the last 4 chapters and I must say the progress is flawless. The chapter having Mr Bajaj's outburst was outstanding and that's how it should be in the show. You covered every damn point. Kudos!

Next, I really enjoyed the epic humiliation of that laughable sacrifice. πŸ˜…

PreRish moments were damn gripping with the latest chapter being the finest of them all. β€οΈ

IMO a kiss at that point would have been sensual but out of character. So, at present I'm satisfied with these small steps and the building sexual tension. 😁

MrsRishabhBajaj thumbnail

Haha Ofcourse, Questions are what makes this interesting and shows how much a reader is paying attentionπŸ˜† So its actually a compliment πŸ˜›

And yess Im already writing the chapter. Should be done very soon.

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Read the last 4 chapters and I must say the progress is flawless. The chapter having Mr Bajaj's outburst was outstanding and that's how it should be in the show. You covered every damn point. Kudos!

Next, I really enjoyed the epic humiliation of that laughable sacrifice. πŸ˜…

PreRish moments were damn gripping with the latest chapter being the finest of them all. β€οΈ

IMO a kiss at that point would have been sensual but out of character. So, at present I'm satisfied with these small steps and the building sexual tension. 😁

Hi Shruti πŸ€— Thank you so much β€οΈ 

@bold- Yessss I absolutely second that I really want some emotional reaction from him, something to show his frustration. 

@pink- Shruti have you considered writing? πŸ˜† I know this is very random but you might be very good at it. I want to use this phrase in my story some how. πŸ˜› It actually says a lot. HEHE sorry I'm very finicky about these things. 

Yeaaah I did consider that kiss but it just didn't sit right. But I'm sure there will be one really good one somewhere down the road. Thank you for your encouraging words πŸ€— & that insane banner ! I will post it with the next update. 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MrsRishabhBajaj

Hi Shruti πŸ€— Thank you so much β€οΈ 

@bold- Yessss I absolutely second that I really want some emotional reaction from him, something to show his frustration. 

@pink- Shruti have you considered writing? πŸ˜† I know this is very random but you might be very good at it. I want to use this phrase in my story some how. πŸ˜› It actually says a lot. HEHE sorry I'm very finicky about these things. 

Yeaaah I did consider that kiss but it just didn't sit right. But I'm sure there will be one really good one somewhere down the road. Thank you for your encouraging words πŸ€— & that insane banner ! I will post it with the next update. 

My pleasure. 😁

Yeah you can definitely use that phrase. 

I actually wrote 10 one-shots. πŸ˜†

Edited by Wistfulness - 4 years ago

My pleasure. 😁

Oh my god really? Please do PM me links β­οΈ I would love to read. 

And I will use that phrase πŸ˜† I know just the right person to say it also πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

I will give you full credit for it though β€οΈ

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

She prepared food for him which she never did in all these years. 

She made Rishabh as Sneha's father in her certificates

Anurag gave divorce papers to Komo, finally good decisionπŸ‘πŸΌ

She was uncomfortable when he did hold her. I wish she understands that she needs to do some much for him to believe her words in the future.

She is sick and he is almost back to taking care of her again.

Let's see how & when she would talk to him about all the things she wants to talk to him.

Nice update Manjari, continue soon.

Originally posted by: MR21

She prepared food for him which she never did in all these years. 

She made Rishabh as Sneha's father in her certificates

Anurag gave divorce papers to Komo, finally good decisionπŸ‘πŸΌ

She was uncomfortable when he did hold her. I wish she understands that she needs to do some much for him to believe her words in the future.

She is sick and he is almost back to taking care of her again.

Let's see how & when she would talk to him about all the things she wants to talk to him.

Nice update Manjari, continue soon.

Thank youuu I will update soooon β€οΈ 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

My pleasure. 😁

woh bhi I had to beg beg beg n beg for πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

woh bhi I had to beg beg beg n beg for πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I think we need to start begging again! She genuinely writes very well πŸ‘πŸΌ