Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The first soothing scene between sadia umair. 

Ruby7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Agree. ðŸ˜Š

I still remember their playing scenes, kitchen scenes. We don't get to see such friendship and nieghberhood of male and female characters so often. It was like a breath of fresh air. I am surprised that I still remember some of their scenes although I have a shortage of memory . ðŸ˜³ 

Yes Bia Shahzeb had such effective scenes. Their track is silsilay was easy to connect with. childhood friendship which leads to ever lasting love. I liked how Shahzeb was always so protective of Bia. 

Ruby7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR

but i don't want ky woh typecast ho.momal ko different channels pr positive and negative both characters play karny chahiye.i wish ky  mushk mein uska character different and better ho.

Tum sahi bolti hoh about being typecast. She should explore more and different roles. Mushk mein ush ka lift different hai aur jaha tsk menie suna hai ush ka character ka naam mehak hai. 

Woh chana jor garam mein comic kare rahi hai.

Ruby7 thumbnail

Simple and pretty Sadia

Ruby7 thumbnail

Muneeb shared the live chat video too which Momal posted of their live chat for his bday celebration 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-9W02mg7TL/?hl=en

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ruby7

Yes Bia Shahzeb had such effective scenes. Their track is silsilay was easy to connect with. childhood friendship which leads to ever lasting love. I liked how Shahzeb was always so protective of Bia. 

Yes. Shahzeb was a dependable friend.  His character was out of the box. He was fun loving, childish sometimes but it only added to his charm . He was also a supporting and a loving guy. I started liking Muneeb as an actor since then.😳

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruby7

Tum sahi bolti hoh about being typecast. She should explore more and different roles. Mushk mein ush ka lift different hai aur jaha tsk menie suna hai ush ka character ka naam mehak hai. 

Woh chana jor garam mein comic kare rahi hai.

so woh drama new hai.konsy channel pr onair hota hai.i wanna watch.i think mushk mein momal ka character positive hai.i just wish ky woh negative character again play kary ju  last episode mein suddenly positive ho jaye.