Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I agree Silsilay could've become more interesting had they written the other tracks as convincing as ShaBia's.smiley1 You mentioned about Bia's reason for not telling Shahzeb about her feelings. That is true. When your love story is one sided , what is the use of risking your friendship. At least she could have him as a friend. smiley4 She is an inspiration in drama world where every other one sided lover makes a hell of his beloved one's life.smiley3 Dramas are full of friends plotting to get the love of their friends by hook or crook

Yes Bia was a different character, mature and convincing. She respected Shahzeb friendship and his decision of engaging with Ruhi, she used to try her best to stay away and even tried to make Shahzeb understand too but I loved how he never let go and continued to support her. It was beautiful with no melodrama and no larger than life twists and turns. Even their climax in the show was done in a very convincing way with both using their eyes to confess to each other. They didnt need words. 

I dont mind watching a similar track in another show in future. Obviously Momal Muneeb chemistry made their track even more likeable..

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruby7

Momal agha chemistry show mein achi hai and yes role different hai. Momal ki comic timing achi hai

Hum sab fans bhi yehi chahta hai ka muneeb momal phir se koi show kare sath mein lekin story achi honi chahi. 

well i think momal and muneeb ko ary pr drama karna chahiye.ary ky dramas 's stories realty pr based hoti hain.and heroine ka character bhi strong hota hai.so i just wish ky momal again geo pr nahi ary ky dramas mein kam kary

Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR

well i think momal and muneeb ko ary pr drama karna chahiye.ary ky dramas 's stories realty pr based hoti hain.and heroine ka character bhi strong hota hai.so i just wish ky momal again geo pr nahi ary ky dramas mein kam kary

Damsa ary ka show tha sehar lekin momal ka role bakwas tha. Geo ne ush ko 2 acha roles diya hai bia aur sadia.

Mushk hum TV pe agya

Yes show strong roles karna chahi ush ko 

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sami011

junaid wahaan bhi bekaar role mein tha yaariyaan ki tarha...his whole story with hiba made zero sense.

I used to skip his and hiba parts and watch bia shazeb only

Sami that line ðŸ¤£u made me laugh🤣poor Junaid bas kaam karta rahta hai.. script padhta hi nahi.. lol

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ruby7

Hate love stories are hard to connect with at times bec at times they are over the top but friendship turning into to love stories are easy to identify with. I mean characters are identifiable and their issues too. In silsilay Shahzeb started to miss Bia after he got engaged to another girl and bia was busy with her job.. that's understandable and not larger than life 

absolutely kuch jayada hi over ho jate hai sometimes hate karte karte.. I dont understand love hate story.. I mean nafarat hai to pyaar kaise karte hai... and pyaar hai to itna sab rude behaviour kaise kar lete hai lol.. I dont watch deewanigi.. but waha Danish ka jo role hai wo totally meri samjh se bahar hai.same with Indian shows.. waha bhi gul k hero aise hi hote hai. 

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sami011

junaid wahaan bhi bekaar role mein tha yaariyaan ki tarha...his whole story with hiba made zero sense.

I used to skip his and hiba parts and watch bia shazeb only

I started watching Silsilay for Junaid only. I didn't watch any of Momal's previous dramas. And Muneeb was yet to make an inspiration on me. But was highly disappointed watching Junaid's track. 

Hiba played an annoying char in the beginning, turn bichaari towards the ending.. only the last 2 episodes were their best. While Shahzeb even though he got engaged and broke Bia's heart, was always beside her as a friend, nevet let her down or doubt her motivations like Junaid's char did to Hiba's.😒

Edited by awida - 4 years ago