Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Viddu Moushy is gaining weight again...

https://www.instagram.com/filmfare/live/

GumGum thumbnail

BW wale person ko pawson kyun kehte hai? Even Vidya.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zoinks

BW wale person ko pawson kyun kehte hai? Even Vidya.

Paw-son loosely(very) translates to

Kutte ka baccha 

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinaa2

I am here

Explain yourself here why you said Tinaa was mid which is why YOU avoided talking to her and YOU would NOT even interact with her

Tell me, did I ever quote you or gave out any sort of signals that I was even interested in talking to you? Did I ever like your comments to get close to you or be pally with you? 

Also explain why you think the rest of the forum members especially those holier than thou from CC who you have been chummy with or asslicking to be part of their elite lukkha gang are all doodh Ke dhoole hue.

I know I am Going to get banned as soon as I post but I still want to see what you have to say about your hypocritical one sided boycott of one perticular member. If you want to answer well n good and if not, the hell with you and everybody else (barring very few) n this place. I am so done with this place.

P.S...provoking... I like you just as much as you like me❤️

😆

I always knew u would use Tina as ur un rather than do cowardly act by using mids. 

How could u not like him? I was in love with that sissy man and got rejected. 🤧🤧 Star wolf doesn't even pity me for my broken heart, her full support is only for innocent men like Salman Khan and Zeal. 

Edited by 9SakthLaunda4 - 4 years ago
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I mean, even a few months back there was so much activity here but now...it's just dead. So many views but so few comments. Why are people hesitant to come forward, discuss, debate?

I am tired of posting threads but not getting replies. It's very disheartening💔

You sounds like a paid PR in majority of your topics. Maybe, It's one of the reasons why people hesitant to come forwad and make comment. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deadinside

You sounds like a paid PR in majority of your topics. Maybe, It's one of the reasons why people hesitant to come forwad and make comment. 

the king we stan. 🙏

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Mahayudh is happrning on sanju salman kaka thread. Join in guyz

JayaBachan thumbnail

Dumb question - but what is a CC? I keep seeing it mentioned around.