Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Aman120

thank you so much for the advice,, i have already uploaded my wattpad stories here,, there are many fans and stories here,, so i think i will get many responces for my stories ๐Ÿ˜Š

can you tell me how to upload more parts as my story are of multiple parts and i don't want to mess up anything,,

Please check your DM

Direct messages

You can check your DM by

Scroll to the very top of the page 

Adjacent to the bell icon you have a ๐Ÿ’ฌ(icon)

Click on that.

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anandhi007

This is wonderful :O the details and thoughts you put in designing the match is so good. You are an amazing writer!!! I cannot imagine this situation to be played out any different than you have written!!! I could totally picture it alll!!!

Thank you so much Anandi. And let me tell you a fun fact, I have zero knowledge of football. Based the match on a diagram about positions of players and my imagination. Wasn't sure if it will be convincing. ๐Ÿ˜†

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Wow nandini. Its really awesome. You showed emotions so beautifully โค๏ธโค๏ธ.  The way you describing  everything, its awesome .

I could never have wrote with such detail. Please write a novel. I will be the first one to buy it๐Ÿ˜ณ.

And thanks for acknowledgment. I didn't  do the hard work like you did to write it. And also thanks for making the imagination  reality. Would really love if CVs really show something like this.

Please please continue  writing when you are free. You are awesome โค๏ธโค๏ธ. 

Thank you so much Mala. ๐Ÿ˜ƒOff course you can. Give it a try. I have full faith on you. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Awe! You are so sweet yaar! But I don't write that well. Publishers will shoo me away. ๐Ÿ˜†

But you gave me the idea on which I had based the OS. So, credit toh banta hai. I too would love to see such light college moments instead of the ghisa pita drama. 

Then there's a good news for you. Already started working on my next story. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ican

A very well written OS.

The detailing is what makes the readers feel they are there in the field

Hopefully you write about the business trips soon.

Looking forward to your many FF and os

Thank you so much.

I have already started working on it.

Thank you again. 

Nandini25 thumbnail

I am waiting for a OS from you

Maybe sometime soon??

Yes, I am also waiting. Write na Mala, please. 

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetamwari

Beautifully written, loved it to the core. Would have loved to see something like this in the show, sweet and romantic, while being totally plausible

Thank you so much. They can give us sweet and romantic day to day scenes, but no, they are hell bent on showing highly nonsensical melodrama. 

Nandini25 thumbnail

Thank you so much. 

Nandini25 thumbnail

Sorry, but, my english is very poor. I won't  be able to write like you guys๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

But your comments and replies are perfect. There's nothing wrong there. Give it a try. We'll help you if you are stuck somewhere or with editing. 

Nandini25 thumbnail

I have seen you replying to posts and they were no where lacking in language.

Write

Nandini and me will help you edit

You have good ideas

Exactly. I and Ican can always help you with editing. Go for it. You do have brilliant ideas.

Nandini25 thumbnail

Wow thats really sweet of you guysโค๏ธ. You really think my English is good? My main motive to join this forum was to improve my English๐Ÿ˜†.  I am lazy person actually๐Ÿ˜†, will not promise you guys  but will try.

Your English is really good. ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผToh lazily write na, jaldi kisko padi hain?๐Ÿ˜†I'm also very lazy. That's why one OS takes a whole week or so. ๐Ÿ˜† Yeah. Give it a try. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ