Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: perkilicious

hi di β€οΈ  how are you?πŸ€—

Actually I was off CC thanks to these kaddus ki kadduness  (the last week thing)πŸ˜† just to clear my mind and was just on n off here n Twitter... You know how when one needs distraction from one's distraction itself (sidnaaz have been a wonderful distraction for me all these months) so got busy with life too... but I will try n be more active now πŸ˜† cos I have almost accepted their kadduness (as if I have a choice lol)

Ah. Distraction from the distraction. Well put πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Last week thing... I swear πŸ™„ Yeah, part of life these two. Sigh. But it’s okay. Whatever suits your sanity, love  πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

In Hi kami thiWhy exactly would the tag lead to fandom wars unless of course the solos decide to be spoilsport

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Shooting wont start soon. Now till April 30 there is lock down. And even after that, there wld be extreme restrictions.  If they really r serious abt touching 100mn or atkeast in getting close to it, now is the time. And they have to do it  themselves. 

Sarabhai whole cast joined rj anmol.on live cos its rerunning on start bharat. Why cant these ppl do it . They to have stakes here. 

I don’t understand them πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ How is it supposed to magically reach 100 M with not just no promotion, but negative reinforcement too? Beyond me. 

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Guess what I have been doing . Remwinding 8 yrs and watching BV from where Sid entered. 

I cldnt help but notice but there r lot of similarities btwn the character sid played and hsi real self . Obv there is no swearing and the character is extra nice which sid is notπŸ˜†. Sid's character is akdu, gets angry and doesnt know how to dance , and his modern  thoughts on women and their equality . 

Btw Just watch this episode and scene. Where Dadisa in midst of celebration asks shiv whether he will marry anandi. And how in shock he goes and then agrees to the alliance.

Superb acting here by bhai here. One of the best roles of Sid.  And fact that he stood hia gound in front veteran actress like surekha sikri.

Wish to see him in such powerful roles with gr8 acting. 

Checkout Family celebrates Shiv's birthday on Voot https://voot.app.link/TqJB6Da9A5

Even I m rewatching bv from shiv'entry from last 4 days and falling for shiv all over again πŸ˜†

And yeah that reaction of shiv is one of my most favourite moments ..he was awesome there😍😍

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Ah. Distraction from the distraction. Well put πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Last week thing... I swear πŸ™„ Yeah, part of life these two. Sigh. But it’s okay. Whatever suits your sanity, love  πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

haina. πŸ˜†

πŸ€—β€οΈ

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Finally shehnaz twitter account is verified πŸ₯³

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

I don’t understand them πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ How is it supposed to magically reach 100 M with not just no promotion, but negative reinforcement too? Beyond me. 

no worries Uma! Don’t you know hum gadhe hain πŸ˜†!  I don’t want to get started again as for TKSS they can discuss the success and even part 2 too! Anyways, they are smarter 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: divaprincess

Even I m rewatching bv from shiv'entry from last 4 days and falling for shiv all over again πŸ˜†

And yeah that reaction of shiv is one of my most favourite moments ..he was awesome there😍😍

This was one of the most awaited tracks.  They actually waited till 1000 episodes before starting this trackπŸ˜†. I am enjoying it very much. 

Apart from shiv abandi. I likes shiv jagya scenes too. Full on dhamaal and tashan..Thoda sid asim ki yaad aa gayi🀣

Its wonderful watching sid in such a good role. 

Kkk I wrapped. Now rewatching this track again