SidNaaz Unlimited CC 37|Bhula Dunga@50 M🌟! Stay 🏡 Stay 🌞 😇 🤫 [IO] - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Congrats on the new thread everyone...😁 

Thanks Uma di n Jyoti di ❀️

❀️ SidNaaz ❀️ here's hoping for a great thread ahead, filled with some content from their side n lots of positivity tooπŸ˜†

Stay safe everyone...hope things get back to normal n lockdown ends soon🀞🏻✨

Originally posted by zehreeli.kheer

BB13 wants to know what Shehbaz wants to prove with the picπŸ˜†

positive wali leg pulling for his jiju 

Originally posted by Uma2010

If Sidnaaz don’t give new content and turn official all the fan juloos will soon turn into national media juloos πŸ€£

I am glad media is atleast being sympathetic towards the fandom unlike the idols πŸ˜†

Guess what I have been doing . Rewinding 8 yrs and watching BV from where Sid entered. 

I cldnt help but notice but there r lot of similarities btwn the character sid played and hsi real self . Obv there is no swearing and the character is extra nice which sid is notπŸ˜†. Sid's character is akdu, gets angry and doesnt know how to dance , and his modern  thoughts on women and their equality . 

Btw Just watch this episode and scene. Where Dadisa in midst of celebration asks shiv whether he will marry anandi. And how in shock he goes and then agrees to the alliance.

Superb acting here by bhai here. One of the best roles of Sid.  And fact that he stood hia gound in front veteran actress like surekha sikri.

Wish to see him in such powerful roles with gr8 acting. 

Checkout Family celebrates Shiv's birthday on Voot https://voot.app.link/TqJB6Da9A5

Edited by intruderfast - 3 years ago

Originally posted by perkilicious

Congrats on the new thread everyone...😁 

Thanks Uma di n Jyoti di ❀️

❀️ SidNaaz ❀️ here's hoping for a great thread ahead, filled with some content from their side n lots of positivity tooπŸ˜†

Stay safe everyone...hope things get back to normal n lockdown ends soon🀞🏻✨

I miss you these days. Busy on twitter or with life, Perks? 

Originally posted by zehreeli.kheer

BB13 wants to know what Shehbaz wants to prove with the picπŸ˜†

He is trying to give content in his style πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Ashhima3

if this continues, we all will also be stopped and off the thread and forum soon πŸ˜†

Uske liye abhi thoda time hai...

on a serious note, we will get some content only after lockdown. Here in Karnataka the number of new cases is very less... hope that authorities lockdown only hotspots now. 

Originally posted by BornHyper

Uske liye abhi thoda time hai...

on a serious note, we will get some content only after lockdown. Here in Karnataka the number of new cases is very less... hope that authorities lockdown only hotspots now. 

hotspots already locked, like Bangalore is, yesterday when I went out all roads were locked, had to take a long route πŸ˜„

But opening other places I think is still under discussion and we might get an update tomorrow 

Vause I think a fresh wave of promotion needs to ge started . And it has to be from everyone. 

All them cld do a joint live. Punit darshan , kaushal and  sidhaaz in diff roomsπŸ˜†. They can share abt their experiences , do some live masti ,leg pulling and motivate fans . 

Joint live mein kyaa issue hai. 15-20 min ke liye karo and thank the fans and motivate them