SidNaaz Unlimited CC 37|Bhula Dunga@50 M🌟! Stay 🏡 Stay 🌞 😇 🤫 [IO] - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by intruderfast

Vause I think a fresh wave of promotion needs to ge started . And it has to be from everyone. 

All them cld do a joint live. Punit darshan , kaushal and  sidhaaz in diff roomsπŸ˜†. They can share abt their experiences , do some live masti ,leg pulling and motivate fans . 

Joint live mein kyaa issue hai. 15-20 min ke liye karo and thank the fans and motivate them

I have mentioned this several times as to why they don’t do this or haven’t done it yet. The only explanation I can end up with it that they have a Kapil Sharma episode booked on their schedule with the entire team and wouldn’t want to exhaust the content that goes up there. Or else, it makes no sense to not do so. 

Chalo maharastra lockdown  extended till April 30.. most of the states will have it I am sure..

Sana ke liye bahut buraa lag raha hai. 7 months she will be in locked down state.  

Aur pata nahi aage aur kab tak chalega 

Originally posted by Uma2010

I miss you these days. Busy on twitter or with life, Perks? 

hi di β€οΈ  how are you?πŸ€—

Actually I was off CC thanks to these kaddus ki kadduness  (the last week thing)πŸ˜† just to clear my mind and was just on n off here n Twitter... You know how when one needs distraction from one's distraction itself (sidnaaz have been a wonderful distraction for me all these months) so got busy with life too... but I will try n be more active now πŸ˜† cos I have almost accepted their kadduness (as if I have a choice lol)

Edited by perkilicious - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Uma2010

I have mentioned this several times as to why they don’t do this or haven’t done it yet. The only explanation I can end up with it that they have a Kapil Sharma episode booked on their schedule with the entire team and wouldn’t want to exhaust the content that goes up there. Or else, it makes no sense to not do so. 

Shooting wont start soon. Now till April 30 there is lock down. And even after that, there wld be extreme restrictions.  If they really r serious abt touching 100mn or atkeast in getting close to it, now is the time. And they have to do it  themselves. 

Sarabhai whole cast joined rj anmol.on live cos its rerunning on start bharat. Why cant these ppl do it . They to have stakes here.