Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Nahiiiii, Iram, nahiiii. Donโ€™t do this to me! I literally crave for that body ache ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Been on Keeto (why doesnโ€™t IF allow me to spell Keeto or Keetogenic correctly? Says it is abusive if I spell it correctly- yeh kaisa cuss word hai! ๐Ÿคฃ ) since more than a year- so thatโ€™s fine. But I miss the gym more than anything else. And I am sure I am set to lose all my gains too- benching toh will be back to juvenile now. 

lol no idea itโ€™s defi not in my dictionary of swear words.  Yeah Iโ€™ve heard of K diet ( ๐Ÿคฃ had to change it too ) Iโ€™m assuming itโ€™s working out well if uโ€™ve been on it for over a year... I personally donโ€™t follow any plan, just eat clean and exercise 4 to 5 times a week... Iโ€™ve followed many diet plans in past (Atkinsonโ€™s, WW, shakes) but realised in long run it doesnโ€™t last. My way means if a friend spontaneously decided to hit a restaurant Iโ€™m not left feeling guilty the next morning....jus shake it off and start the day afresh. 

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

#DilSeSidNaaz trending at 18

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iram510

does ur partner or other house members not exercise? Usually that helps in the motivation department... the thing with me is if I donโ€™t exercise I feel as though summat is missing. 

Nay no one. I once joined gym but hardly lost weight. Then I was told that just joining gym does not help as u have to go there and workout too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iram510

lol no idea itโ€™s defi not in my dictionary of swear words.  Yeah Iโ€™ve heard of K diet ( ๐Ÿคฃ had to change it too ) Iโ€™m assuming itโ€™s working out well if uโ€™ve been on it for over a year... I personally donโ€™t follow any plan, just eat clean and exercise 4 to 5 times a week... Iโ€™ve followed many diet plans in past (Atkinsonโ€™s, WW, shakes) but realised in long run it doesnโ€™t last. My way means if a friend spontaneously decided to hit a restaurant Iโ€™m not left feeling guilty the next morning....jus shake it off and start the day afresh. 

Haina? What sort of swear word is it? ๐Ÿ˜• K diet it is ๐ŸคฃHaan, so yeah, it began working perfectly fine for me after some initial hurdles, read cravings ๐Ÿ˜†, in the first month or so. This is more of a life pattern change and so I wonโ€™t be returning to the perceived normal diet now. It cleared a lot of health issues for me. But yeah, so long as a particular plan works and we have discipline, itโ€™s all good. But the current scenario has been testing me. Another challenge to win, eh? 

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Try You Tube videos, girl. Begin with basic 10 minute stuff- plenty of vids out there. If you donโ€™t have a gym addiction, this will be easier for you. 

Will start with tread mill first as that builds stamina ๐Ÿ™„

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Will start with tread mill first as that builds stamina ๐Ÿ™„

Donโ€™t run on a treadmill, haan? Can develop knee issues in the longer scheme of things. Do intermittent with walks- varying the incline. Short 1 minute jogs in between. Play around. Have fun ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I have just one machine at home that I abhor and my husband adores it- the elliptical ๐Ÿคฎ

Kabootarkiaankh thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Haina? What sort of swear word is it? ๐Ÿ˜• K diet it is ๐ŸคฃHaan, so yeah, it began working perfectly fine for me after some initial hurdles, read cravings ๐Ÿ˜†, in the first month or so. This is more of a life pattern change and so I wonโ€™t be returning to the perceived normal diet now. It cleared a lot of health issues for me. But yeah, so long as a particular plan works and we have discipline, itโ€™s all good. But the current scenario has been testing me. Another challenge to win, eh? 

Sorry am jumping in, you guys follow k diet? I follow IF too, but i eat everything.. and i hate, absolutely detest gyms... gimme yoga and classical dance anyday

Edited by Kabootarkiaankh - 4 years ago
lovepooo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail