Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Nay no one. I once joined gym but hardly lost weight. Then I was told that just joining gym does not help as u have to go there and workout too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ€£ yeah that does seem like sound advice... Gym equipment can be a bit scary if one doesn’t know their way around...once everything is back to normal try a class instead (dancing or aerobics etc) it’s fun, u work at ur own pace and lastly seeing others sweating it out might motivate u to go further.. but as of now try what Uma said a few core exercises from vids will make a huge difference. 

Right today I’m going to get my butt moving....

Indibandi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wishing our dear Kaboo a very Happy Birthday....πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

May your life be filled with all the happiness, love and songs that you truly deserve sweetheart .......πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Dil se sidnaaz is trending at number 5πŸ₯³

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

yes last trend! After this they all plan to go off twitter or low key πŸ˜† thanks to Sid and Sana’s individuality and solos targeting the shippers 

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Happy birthday kaboo πŸ₯³πŸ˜³

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday Sonia (Kaboo) πŸ₯³

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Happy birthday kabooπŸ₯³

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kabootarkiaankh

Sorry am jumping in, you guys follow k diet? I follow IF too, but i eat everything.. and i hate, absolutely detest gyms... gimme yoga and classical dance anyday

I’ve recently taken up yoga n it’s brill...it works at ur core muscles and the flexibility it gives is amazing....I have a love hate relationship with gym...when I get bored of gym I move to classes n when bored of classes move back to gym...πŸ˜†

Edit: btw happy birthday πŸ₯³ And many returns of the day. 

Edited by iram510 - 4 years ago
Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

yes last trend! After this they all plan to go off twitter or low key πŸ˜† thanks to Sid and Sana’s individuality and solos targeting the shippers 

I doubt on last trend...all will be back to normal in sometime...gandi aadat pad gayi hai

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kabootarkiaankh

Sorry am jumping in, you guys follow k diet? I follow IF too, but i eat everything.. and i hate, absolutely detest gyms... gimme yoga and classical dance anyday

Jump in, love. I do K. Iram doesn’t. Intermittent fasting? πŸ™Œ It’s fine re... whatever your body and mind needs and makes you feel good! You don’t like gyms? Cardio is boring, I agree. But weights can give you a high! Workout with the boys I say. They can be so on it. Girls can be too pansy at gyms. I love dancing all sorts myself, but hate the Zumba kind of stuff. Yoga, yesss! πŸ‘ I don’t, as in can’t do advanced yoga, but mid level postures ho jata hai.