Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

It was an interesting chapter. Arnav is all set to trap the guy who molested kushi for that he has put his trusted aide Aman on the trail of the guy, so also by now he has realized this guy is Aanadita kapoor’s brother.

Arnav is hell bent on trapping Avinash Ahuja for this purpose he has enlisted the help of his cousin NK who officially is a photographer but in reality is an undercover detective.

Waiting to see what happens next. 

I came across this FF and have read more than half chapters in a go. Wonderful story and amazing writing πŸ‘πŸΌ

Most importantly I fell in love with Arnav and Khushi's characters once again. Can I add it is so very refreshing to read that Arnav is not-a-playboy but a righteous man? Also that, what he feels for Khushi is beyond physical pull? Appreciate it very much! Also, Khushi is one feisty, strong girl from what she has endured as a kid and what she had grown up to be. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved Arnav's family - Ratna (Supriya is spot on!), Anjali, Manorama mami (and her detective-giri πŸ˜†), Akash-Payal and HP. Also liked the villains, for bringing in much needed spice πŸ˜ˆ

I am yet to read almost half of the chapters but had to comment. Keep going, I am in for a long story, specially when it so gripping  (Just, no arshi separations pls :D) and do PM me if possible when you update.

Read few more chapters and a few things to add to my previous comment - love Ratna Raizada. πŸ‘πŸΌ She is strong yet vulnerable. And the way she loves arnav and khushi is heartwarming. The way she thought if she were a priest, she would declare Arnav and Khushi man and wife was cute πŸ˜†

Second, loved Aman's character sketch and his backstory πŸ‘πŸΌ The way he looks out of arnav and khushi (ref-the chapter where he meets her in the bar), was so sweet😳

Love the Raizadas, the way they were on a mission to convince Khushi that Arnav isn't a playboy, the way mami said he didnt even play with boys. damn πŸ€£

Also, khushi's parents seem like really nice people. Wonder why they dont have much of a say in Gupta household. Is it because of their love marriage?

Also, loved the scene between Shashi Gupta and arnav where arnav was sweating profusely while asking permission to marry khushi and loved shashi's reaction πŸ˜† he did background check on arnav πŸ˜ˆ

And loved khushi's proposal β€οΈ also the fact that arnav desired her heart and he insisted on that.❀️

What happened to her in childhood was disturbing but I am so glad khushi told him about it so early on and he cleared her doubts the way he did. not hormonal teenagers, are we? β­οΈ

I probably missed this but do we have a face to Rishabh Goenka? will be easy to direct the galiyaan πŸ˜†

love2sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kayarose

Welcome back, continue soon and try to make it more progressive with every update. 

Sorry couldn't reply earlier!

Just got some time..

Thank you and I'll try β€οΈ

love2sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirMan505

nice updatearnav sharing his past with khushi do continue soonstay safe and be healthy

Thank you for reading πŸ€—

love2sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonupat

Oh no.. Arnav didn't check his phone. Please update soon. And stay safe.

Thank you for reading smiley31

Stay safe!

love2sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: abivicky86

Thank you for updating this story. In the present time reading Arshi  stories help us to divert our minds from the real crisis.

coming to the update kushi slept through the night  the next day morning when she  woke up Arnav asked her if she was ready to share what she was going through .She told Arnav she was yet not comfortable to share her fears with him.

But Arnav like a dutiful husband understood her state of mind and told her that she was his utmost priority and she was safe with him and he shared his past with her. By telling her his past he wanted to tell her what has happened in her life cannot be undone or ignored she has to live with it and accept it and he is always with her.

Will wait for next chapter.

Thank you for reading smiley31

Really like the way you summarized here πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you again for investing so much time in the story !

love2sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vandie

Oops

Though I loved the entire update with cute moments, but why should Arnav ignore the message titled UrgentπŸ™„πŸ˜

Update soon to let us down from this cliffhanger

Love

Vandie

Sorry for the late reply!

It's kinda to build the story 

I have  a love for cliffhangers so consider yourself warned!

love2sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

What a nice way to wake up. She has her own comfort pillow now.

Haha nice line πŸ˜†

love2sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Arnav has his own trauma to deal with. He understands what she is going through.

Sometimes the nicest ones have their own burdens