Frequent Posters

farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Zanutix

MANGALPUR!!!!!

I CANNOT LISTEN TO THE SONG CHALLAH WALLAH WITHOUT THINKING OF ASAD ZOYA 

ISSA FACT

Oh the times I've watched the Mangalpur clips on Youtube..... 

LAG JAA GALE

SAIYAAN

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

And Tu jahan main wahaan....

❤❤❤

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: farz_parachute

Heyya babe!!! Yes we used to comment on most of the posts, what a time! Yes am watching on Youtube too, so addictive even now!!

Ikrrrrrr. I am watching on TV as well as on YouTube. I think I have gone a little crazy. 😆 

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I definitely remember you!! 

Thank you soo much.....😳 , it is good knowing that you remember me because I used to only comment on stories ....had few quotes/Unquotes with you as well...

How are you waise? 

Are you following the show now ?

MayurChan thumbnail

My sweetest Kakak, my best friend! 

Your Einstein!

Yess you are AAPI ki Einstein 😆👍🏼...

She even dedicated one story to you I remember RES'ing for you and then for the others.....

kitna mazaa aata tha tab....

MayurChan thumbnail

I remember you as sweet_tehs! So many familiar names. We used to post on the episodes and comment on each other's posts and write fanfic and one shots and used to have so many favourites!!!

You are so right, there's a story or two that I was actively following that I never got to hear the ending :( It's okay. Though sometimes wistful thinking... that maybe one day it'll be completed. And even sad that sone stories have been removed so cannot re-read!

Hope you're doing well. Take care stay safe!

can you please name those stories.....?

I can go back and read those......actually from few days I really feel like reading Noe's stories again...for some reason then follow it up with Bubble's...

MayurChan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara123

Heyyyy. I have seen you here before. Are you re-watching on TV? Same here. I want some stories completed too. Did you read Married to Darkness? That's incomplete. And, and BellAme's stories are not only incomplete, but also removed. 😆 She doesn't even have them anymore. Oh. Oh. Oh. And, pinkflamingo's The Masks People Wear. 😒

BelleAme's a.k.a Sara she was a very very good writer and had a very different writing style....I wanted to read and know about her story REVENGE MARRIAGE and MY FORGOTTEN HUSBAND ....I think the later is completed...

heard she got married and had a baby if I i remember it correctly...

she was sassy in a way...though.😆

Edited by MayurChan - 4 years ago
MayurChan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zanutix

Oh. My. God. 

GURL. 

OHMYGOD!!!!! 

AAAAAAAA

I haven't logged in here forever and it makes me SO HAPPY that yours is the post I read here!!!!!!! 

WE'RE GOING DOWN THE MEMORY LANE AREN'T WE

HELL YEAH

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU FOLLOWED IT ALL THROUGH DAWGGGG

I miss Razia Bi and Badi Bi and Dilshaad and Najma???? I mean, yeah, Asas and Zoya too, obv, BUT THESE PEOPLE

Just watched the movie Choti Si Baat (it's brilliant and lovely, please watch!!!) which has a young and very beautiful Vidya Sinha and it took me back to our QH times :') 

I miss the brilliant fanfics, the wonderful manips, the intense discussion threads and polls AND YOU SPAMMING MY DMs HAHAHAH

Thanks for making this post!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

PS - Kalma tere naam ka... Padh padh ke deewana.... 

I MISS YOU QUBOOL HAI

Hi ,

I was just wondering did you by any chance wrote a story as well ?

because I remember your username....it sounded like a POKEMON ...apologies 😳

Hope you are doing good..

MayurChan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara123

Yessssssss. HIiii. I am great. 😆 True that. That happens. I was re-watching it online and I have completed till June 18 2013. And now I am not motivated to continue coz after that SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED won. 

are she lost again by July ending....😆

you are making her sound like Voldemort 😆

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayurChan

BelleAme's a.k.a Sara she was a very very good writer and had a very different writing style....I wanted to read and know about her story REVENGE MARRIAGE and MY FORGOTTEN HUSBAND ....I think the later is completed...

heard she got married and had a baby if I i remember it correctly...

she was sassy in a way...though.😆

Yeah she's got a baby girl I think. Remember astonm? I think her name is Anjali. Even she is got a kid now. My Forgotten Husband is completed. But it's removed. She's removed all of them. I asked her if she's got those files somewhere. She said she's lost all of them. 😆

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayurChan

are she lost again by July ending....😆

you are making her sound like Voldemort 😆

I completed it and I think I reached the wish fulfilling point. I finished Eid also. But now I am re-watching from the beginning. Like on TV. Today's the I am Sorry Zoya episode 🤣