A BLAST FROM THE PAST - QH IS BACK! ❤

Posted: 3 years ago

Heyya all you beautiful readers and visitors alike! Hope everyone is keeping well, and staying safe. 

Zehaal-e-miskeen makun taghaful

Duraye naina banaye batiyan. . . .

Did not at all think that I would be back on this forum after a good 5 years (when the curtain was finally released  - marking the completion of this beautifully titled saga- QUBOOL HAI!)

All that was, all that is, friends made and friends kept and a few forgotten ones in between- oh what journey it was, what memories, and what investment! Truly how invested we were (I know I speak for many in saying this) in the show. And whilst some took off along the way, yours truly stayed right till the end. From Zoya to Sanam & Sunehri (And the case of Jannat) to Mahira. From KSG to Raqesh Bapat as Asad, Rishabh Sinha to Vikrant Massey as Ayaan and Mohit Sehgal as Haider to KVB as Aahil, Shehzad Shaikh as Rehan and Varun Toorkey as Shad to Rajbeer Singh as Azad, Ankit Raj as Amaad (and Rangeela!) and Avinash Sachdev as Armaan, this show was never short of good looking, perfectly chiselled men (wink wink)

And this is only the tip of the iceberg.

The rest of the cast. And all their catchphrases, their one line wonders, this show has been backed up by a stellar star cast right from the get go to the very very end.

The next part marked *** is a major spoiler alert so do not read further if you are new to the show! You can continue after the next ***.

Remember the awesomeness that is Razia aka Mumani, she is the longest living character in the entire show. Even Surbhi Jyoti's Zoya, Sanam and Sunehri were tragically killed off, leaving only Mahira to rise to the occasion, rise against darkness and otherworldly beings and live happily ever after with Hero No.10 (or something!)

Okay that's all for major spoilers. Anyway, I  just went down memory lane re-living some of the grand times I've had on this forum discussing anything and everything QH with other die hard fans alike, am so very nostalgic about this show now and though it's only showing in India, it seems like a good time as any to get on the bandwagon yet again and with most episodes of season 1 is in YouTube, perhaps I too can start watching and immerse myself into the magic that is QUBOOL HAI. 

To those catching the show for the first time, I say you're in for quite the ride! Be prepared to be blown away!

Okay that's all from me.

Signing off yet again after 5 years....

Thanks for reading!

FaRzStar

P/s  I know not many are perusing the QH forum, and am not sure if anyone even remembers me....I could hardly recognise some of MY own posts ha-ha! But if you do... do gimme a lil shout out! ❤

Oh. My. God. 

GURL. 

OHMYGOD!!!!! 

AAAAAAAA

I haven't logged in here forever and it makes me SO HAPPY that yours is the post I read here!!!!!!! 

WE'RE GOING DOWN THE MEMORY LANE AREN'T WE

HELL YEAH

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU FOLLOWED IT ALL THROUGH DAWGGGG

I miss Razia Bi and Badi Bi and Dilshaad and Najma???? I mean, yeah, Asas and Zoya too, obv, BUT THESE PEOPLE

Just watched the movie Choti Si Baat (it's brilliant and lovely, please watch!!!) which has a young and very beautiful Vidya Sinha and it took me back to our QH times :') 

I miss the brilliant fanfics, the wonderful manips, the intense discussion threads and polls AND YOU SPAMMING MY DMs HAHAHAH

Thanks for making this post!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

PS - Kalma tere naam ka... Padh padh ke deewana.... 

I MISS YOU QUBOOL HAI

DAWG!!!

YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE NICEST THINGS TO SAY. QUBOOL HAI shall forever be special for the one main reason that it has given me the stuck with you forever kind of friends.

And truly QH is more than just Asad-Zoya (Though they're like the biggest thing of it!!). It's Also about everybody! And I mean everybody. Siddiqui Sahab. Badi Bi. Razia. Rashid. Shireen. Nikhat. Nuzzhat. Ayaan. Humeira. Dilshad. Najma. Tanveer!!! And of course later came MY DARLING SWEETHEART HAIDER. And remember Haseena Bi! And thats only season 1. 

And then there's the next season with the SEXAYH BEAST KVB. MY OTHER DARLING SWEETHEART REHAN. And Khala Khalu remember them! And main toh hui chui my LATEEF!

Okay back to Season 1.

Remember our all time favourite tracks? Obviously number one is the Dargah scene. The qawwali is still ringing in my ears, and remains a favourite! And then there's the other biggest track ever - the MANGALPUR track!!

Reminiscing all the feels the episodes gave us.

Good times, good times indeed.

Love you QUBOOL HAI, always always.

MANGALPUR!!!!!

I CANNOT LISTEN TO THE SONG CHALLAH WALLAH WITHOUT THINKING OF ASAD ZOYA 

ISSA FACT

Oh the times I've watched the Mangalpur clips on Youtube..... 

LAG JAA GALE

SAIYAAN

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

HI FARZ! 

I don't know if you remember me at all, my YN was najma back then. I joined the Forum super duper late but I remember you during S2 with Aahil-Sanam here. I am glad you are back, I am watching S1 again on YT and it feels amazing to see some discussion on this Forum finally. 🥳 I hope a lot more people come back. 

It is good to know few of the people are coming back already....I think given sometime this will be a active forum again...

it is good to be back here...😳

Oh hi

I dont think we ever interacted till the time the show was on as I was a late comer.

But I do recognise you.

And remember quite a few posts too..

I'm so glad many will be back too and the forum might be active again

How.wonderful it would be if the writers also.were back and write wonderful stories again.

And complete the incomplete ones

Originally posted by sweet_tehs

Oh hi

I dont think we ever interacted till the time the show was on as I was a late comer.

But I do recognise you.

And remember quite a few posts too..

I'm so glad many will be back too and the forum might be active again

How.wonderful it would be if the writers also.were back and write wonderful stories again.

And complete the incomplete ones

Heyyyy. I have seen you here before. Are you re-watching on TV? Same here. I want some stories completed too. Did you read Married to Darkness? That's incomplete. And, and BellAme's stories are not only incomplete, but also removed. 😆 She doesn't even have them anymore. Oh. Oh. Oh. And, pinkflamingo's The Masks People Wear. 😒

Originally posted by MayurChan

It is good to know few of the people are coming back already....I think given sometime this will be a active forum again...

it is good to be back here...😳

It will be. It will be. 🥳

Originally posted by Antara123

Heyyyy. I have seen you here before. Are you re-watching on TV? Same here. I want some stories completed too. Did you read Married to Darkness? That's incomplete. And, and BellAme's stories are not only incomplete, but also removed. 😆 She doesn't even have them anymore. Oh. Oh. Oh. And, pinkflamingo's The Masks People Wear. 😒

Hi

sorry but I don’t recognize you.

Maybe u have changed your UN.

married to darkness I just read a few days ago.

Yes all the stories are off.

I wish people come back again.

I so want to watch again on TV but I am in uae and here Zee tv isn’t airing it.