Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Also been writing since last month to keep myself sane !

DO check the new OS and TS i dropped on the forum if youve got some time on your hand.

WOuld mean the world to me :)

Also i am a sucker for long comments. :D

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi, can someone answer pl. why has QH been scrapped while the other shows Banegi apni baat, Hum paanch , Buddha and others still on air.

Its really disappointing for the first time viewers as itsnt available on hotstar .

Where can be a request for a continual be made ?

farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Klondy

Oh god that qawwali from QH is so, so, so good! I keep trying to find that clip but sadly it's not available in the US. And I missed it when the re-runs started.😭

Am enjoying the re-runs for the Khan house shenanigans. Barely tolerating the Siddiqui house nonsense. Jeez, itna gussa aata hai how all the goodness of QH (that I adored and that made me join online forums to vent and rant and then write FFs and SSes etc.) will now all go down the drain. 

But till then I'm looking forward to the Akram-drama, Mangalpur, and Bol na halke halke bhang pakora episodes. 

Uske baad the downhill trajectory …

This show is the only show that made such a mark on me. The Zoya and Mr. Khan nasha still stays with me. 

Heyyy!!! Will you believe it if I say I've read Preme kahani hai mushkil from the very very first time you posted it? It was called What If and you posted under the nane dixeij for a lil while. And you had some issues with the posts, then you posted on another forum altogether (the name escapes me - but it's a forum for both Hindi and Pakistani shows as well) with plenty of fictions posted there too. And I tell you I was following it there for the longest of time RELIGIOUSLY. And then I guess I was waiting for updates and something or the other got in the way and I then saw that you've managed to post it back here on IF. Now years on there's just a kinda excitement remembering this story. Did you say it's still on going? My Oh my. THIS IS GONNA BE HELLA FUN TO HAVE MYSELF A RE-READ AND CATCH UP. 

I've also loved your story Arranged Kum Love Marriage Zyada!! Will have to look it up as well and re-live the magic.

Thanks for dropping by this post!

farz_parachute thumbnail

Oooh, I love new readers! Thanks for the support. OK, since you asked for it here's the link to my ongoing FF: Prem Kahani Hai Mushkil: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4388790

But (must do some more shameless self-promo) I have tried to convert the FF to a series of books. Check your Messages! 

Did you say a series of books.... as in an actual series!!!? SIGN ME UP PLEASE. 

farz_parachute thumbnail

I am so bummed they've stopped showing the QH reruns! I was waiting for Mangalpur and Valentine Day dance and Bol na Halke halke. Not even available on youtube here. What do I do

I had no idea that they've stopped airing the reruns!! I watch on YT. But I think on see website you can perhaps still find it there, but am not very sure though.