Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HateSober

Sorry for 3 replies πŸ€£ I had to understand what was abusive in my comment which wasn't letting me post 1 reply 

IKR! This is such a problem of IF. πŸ˜‘ Its completely fine. It's all about the discussion. Ab chahe ek post meh ho ya 3 πŸ€£

I wanted to know your opinion about the an episode of S2. You know the one where Lucifer breaks out of a mental asylum. I mean first he gets admitted and then breaks out.πŸ˜† There was a person who thought he was God. Do you feel he was actually the God all the mental issues aside..

I do feel like he was the God or I believe so. When he was there it was peaceful, felt Lucifer was at peace. And their interaction were beautiful. Especially the one where he apologises. They chose a real good actor to play the God. He actually gave that divine feelings 

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 4 years ago
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

Excatly. Why would anyone believe him πŸ€£ 

But Ella should. I mean she believes in God more than anyone else. And she even had a ghost friend πŸ˜³ She just shrugs him off. 

And Chloe is fed of his metaphors πŸ˜† but I love it when she says "you're not a devil to me." β˜ΊοΈ

I think she will believe him once she sees him like in his real form. Lucifer made such a big deal of losing his devil face. And it came back at the worst moment possible. 

Oh his devil face is not so attractive but it disheartens me when I see rejections for him from Chloe. That's the least he expected πŸ₯Ί He would've been ok if the world had said No to him but Chloe's reaction then meeting Father Kinley was too much. Thankfully she got into her senses quickly.

In last few episodes post Charlotte's death She's shown like she doesn't believe in God anymore πŸ™„

Yes. That moment. No you're not. Not to me β˜ΊοΈ But the moment she saw his real face she ran 

GuardianDevil thumbnail

I love it when he like shows his devil face to the wrong doers and they get shit scared. πŸ€£ I'm a sadist πŸ€£

🀣 yes. I love this part too. Chloe be like wth happened πŸ€£ remember the initial time when he used to ask 'what is it that you desire' πŸ˜†

GuardianDevil thumbnail

IKR! This is such a problem of IF. πŸ˜‘ Its completely fine. It's all about the discussion. Ab chahe ek post meh ho ya 3 πŸ€£  oh the word was Who'r e with an apostrophe without that space πŸ€£

I wanted to know your opinion about the an episode of S2. You know the one where Lucifer breaks out of a mental asylum. I mean first he gets admitted and then breaks out.πŸ˜† There was a person who thought he was God. Do you feel he was actually the God all the mental issues aside.. I remember the asylum scene but not the dialogues precisely. I'll re-watch & let u know.

I do feel like he was the God or I believe so. When he was there it was peaceful, felt Lucifer was at peace. And their interaction were beautiful. Especially the one where he apologises. They chose a real good actor to play the God. He actually gave that divine feelings 

Edited by HateSober - 4 years ago
GuardianDevil thumbnail

Edited by HateSober - 4 years ago

Oh his devil face is not so attractive but it disheartens me when I see rejections for him from Chloe. That's the least he expected πŸ₯Ί He would've been ok if the world had said No to him but Chloe's reaction then meeting Father Kinley was too much. Thankfully she got into her senses quickly.

In last few episodes post Charlotte's death She's shown like she doesn't believe in God anymore πŸ™„

Yes. That moment. No you're not. Not to me β˜ΊοΈ But the moment she saw his real face she ran 

I haven't watched S4 yet so didn't know how Chloe reacted as they didn't show it in S3. They ended it with AU πŸ€” 

Really she ran away? I mean it's kinda understandable. Despite all the claims she must have been scared. But poor Luci. He always warned her and she was like you're not a devil to me and he believed her. He must have been heart broken. πŸ₯Ί

I'm glad she will accept him. At this rate in thinking you've already finished S4 πŸ€£

Yeah Ella's faith kinda waivers when Charolette dies and she finds out Pierce is the killer. But she turns out okay. Also Luci kinda defends his father for her. He says it's all about people's actions and their consequences.

🀣 yes. I love this part too. Chloe be like wth happened πŸ€£ remember the initial time when he used to ask 'what is it that you desire' πŸ˜†

Ooh yeah! And she tried to find out which hypnotysis technique it was πŸ€£ But it just Lucifer's powers. And how he can't read Chloe thou. Something like Twilight series. 

oh the word was Who'r e with an apostrophe without that space smiley37

Tell me about it. πŸ€” Once we couldn't post as it kept saying offensive slang. Later we found out that it was Daya's UN πŸ€£πŸ€£ she was like what's offensive in my UN πŸ€£

IF acts weird sometimes πŸ˜³

This is beautiful β˜ΊοΈ  This moment was so special. For a person so self centred, Luci sure does things to make Chloe feel special.  

I love the coloring and the style of this gif. Also the text β˜ΊοΈ It fits perfectly! β˜ΊοΈ me loves it. 

GuardianDevil thumbnail

Of all 4 seasons I appreciate one character the most. Linda. She's the empathetic of all and listens to everyone and gives sane advice. She's one example of the best friend a person could ever ask for.