Lucifer Show Discussion - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by MsChanadlerBong

☺️☺️

I'm sucker for him ☺️

Oh you'll enjoy this episode 😆

Watch Dynasty on Netflix after this if you haven't watched it already. Rich family drama 🤪

Originally posted by HateSober

No no. There's S5. Which was set to release mid 2020 but I guess it will be released late 2020.

Initially Netflix said S5 will be last but now I'm hearing they can reconsider as it's all about viewers. So if S5 is a hit they might give S6.

Oh yes! 🤪 Yes there is a S5. I just wished S5 was out already. God knows when it realase with everything going on 

Originally posted by MsChanadlerBong

Oh yes! 🤪 Yes there is a S5. I just wished S5 was out already. God knows when it realase with everything going on 

Late 2020 or Early 2021. Netflix is better than Amazon Prime in that case. 

Finished the season! Woo! Had to stay up well 3:30 in the morning but completed!

Like you said, it does get a lot interesting after episode 17 or 18.. Pierce is the sinner man! Not that dude he killed 😳

I agree, I loved that episode  where Pierce was killed! And the detective saw Lucifer! 😲 now what the hell was the last two episodes? The one with Ella? Was it before the revelation of Lucifer's secret or after. I didn't freaking understand it. However that episode was cute. Especially Lucifer's meeting with his sister. He actually seemed like a cool older brother.  I really wish we could see that side of him more.

Ella doesn't know about Lucifer. The thing is Lucifer keeps telling everyone he's the devil but no one believes him smiley38smiley36 He even told Ella but she laughed off. And Chloe always said he's using Metaphors smiley38 

Yes he's notorious but a good devil. Who only likes to torture bad people.

Sorry for 3 replies 🤣 I had to understand what was abusive in my comment which wasn't letting me post 1 reply 

Ella doesn't know about Lucifer. The thing is Lucifer keeps telling everyone he's the devil but no one believes him smiley38smiley36 He even told Ella but she laughed off. And Chloe always said he's using Metaphors smiley38 

Excatly. Why would anyone believe him 🤣

But Ella should. I mean she believes in God more than anyone else. And she even had a ghost friend 😳 She just shrugs him off. 

And Chloe is fed of his metaphors 😆 but I love it when she says "you're not a devil to me." ☺️

I think she will believe him once she sees him like in his real form. Lucifer made such a big deal of losing his devil face. And it came back at the worst moment possible. 

Yes he's notorious but a good devil. Who only likes to torture bad people.

Yeah he did make it very clear that all the stereotypes about him is wrong. That he doesn't make humans do things. It's all them. And later on he realised that even God is not involved every thing that happens on earth. It's the person who does something and the consequences he/she faces for the actions. All about perspective. 

I love it when he like shows his devil face to the wrong doers and they get shit scared. 🤣 I'm a sadist 🤣