GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

GuardianDevil thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

I hate Pierce  πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜³ 

🀣 I'm way past that. Is it sad that I already know S4 ending without watching the episode πŸ˜΅

GuardianDevil thumbnail

I hate Pierce  πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜³ 

Initially he was a hottie  but later became a pain πŸ₯Ί

Which episode you're watching?

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: HateSober

🀣 I'm way past that. Is it sad that I already know S4 ending without watching the episode πŸ˜΅

I know a ending but I don't know if its season 3 or 4 πŸ˜†

Is S4 the last one? Please don't it is 😭

This content was originally posted by: HateSober

Initially he was a hottie  but later became a pain πŸ₯Ί

Which episode you're watching?

I never found him hottie. Like Lucifer said I found him as the over stuffed man ham πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Ikr! I actually found his and Lucifer's chemistry cute especially during the episode where they both act as couple. I literally drooled over their bromance until he turned out be a pain in you know where πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I am in ep 17. Pierce proposed to Chloe. She said yes I went to sleep in anger. Watched another episode Chloe got confused about the marriage (thank you Charlotte πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†) now I'm still stuck there but I'm at peace πŸ˜†. Honestly speaking since this is the second last season and there are like only 10 episodes in the last one I don't wanna hurry watching it. God knows what imma gonna do after I finish this. I'm gonna miss "Detective!" In Lucifer's freaking hot British accent β˜ΊοΈ

Have you started S4?

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 4 years ago

☺️☺️

I'm sucker for him β˜ΊοΈ

GuardianDevil thumbnail

I know a ending but I don't know if its season 3 or 4 πŸ˜†

Is S4 the last one? Please don't it is 😭

No no. There's S5. Which was set to release mid 2020 but I guess it will be released late 2020.

Initially Netflix said S5 will be last but now I'm hearing they can reconsider as it's all about viewers. So if S5 is a hit they might give S6.

GuardianDevil thumbnail

I never found him hottie. Like Lucifer said I found him as the over stuffed man ham πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Lucifer has had nicknames almost for everyone πŸ€£ Detective Douchebag for Dan. For Trixie also he had a nickname considering she used to hug him Everytime πŸ€£ I need to recheck those initial episodes.

Ikr! I actually found his and Lucifer's chemistry cute especially during the episode where they both act as couple. I literally drooled over their bromance until he turned out be a pain in you know where πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Yes Ikr. That moment when Lucifer kissed pierced πŸ€£ I started to hate him the moment he became self-centred. Made it all about himself.

I am in ep 17. Pierce proposed to Chloe. She said yes I went to sleep in anger.  I was also upset with Chloe like she upset sometime ago and now she's saying yes for marriage and that very moment Lucifer saw everything πŸ₯Ί but that guy is tough as nut instead of showing his heartbreak he was thinking how to break Chloe and Pierce's relationship πŸ˜ˆ

Watched another episode Chloe got confused about the marriage (thank you Charlotte πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†) now I'm still stuck there but I'm at peace πŸ˜†. Oh I totally loved this new Charlotte  He'll changed her πŸ‘

Honestly speaking since this is the second last season and there are like only 10 episodes in the last one I don't wanna hurry watching it.  Why do u guys do that I still don't understand πŸ€£ More Seasons r going to come.

God knows what imma gonna do after I finish this. I'm gonna miss "Detective!" In Lucifer's freaking hot British accent β˜ΊοΈ oh yes. When he called her Chloe I was like oooohhhhhh you remember her name πŸ˜†

Have you started S4? Yes. Episode 4 already.