Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: stormborn

How is she the only positive character ? ðŸ˜²

Positive as in good natured or one character that hasn't irritated me till now ðŸ˜† At some point even Chloe had me irritated.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: HateSober

Positive as in good natured or one character that hasn't irritated me till now ðŸ˜† At some point even Chloe had me irritated.

start of season 1, deckester going all mushy mushy this season

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HateSober

Ohh okk. Now got it. ðŸ˜ƒ

It's true. All of them would have murdered each other long ago if not for Linda. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Ohh okk. Now got it. ðŸ˜ƒ

It's true. All of them would have murdered each other long ago if not for Linda. 

if not anyone, maze would have died at the hands of amen and or lucy😆

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 3 years ago
stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

if not anyone, maze would have died at the hands of amen and or lucy😆

Lucy would have died at the hands of Chloe way before that. Linda stops him from annoying the shit out of Chloe. Then Maze would have killed Chloe as revenge. Amen would become king of hell and become depressed coz of enormous lack of job satisfaction. He will stay depressed for the eternity coz Linda wouldn't be there to treat him. Last family remaining would be Dan and Trixie.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Lucy would have died at the hands of Chloe way before that. Linda stops him from annoying the shit out of Chloe. Then Maze would have killed Chloe as revenge. Amen would become king of hell and become depressed coz of enormous lack of job satisfaction. He will stay depressed for the eternity coz Linda wouldn't be there to treat him. Last family remaining would be Dan and Trixie.

where is maze in this story?😆 also, why amen? there are other angels as well😆 mikey boy would have suited best

stormborn thumbnail

where is maze in this story?😆 also, why amen? there are other angels as well😆 mikey boy would have suited best

Maze is in 3rd line ( she kills Chloe after she kills Lucy). 

Amen coz he was managing hell on behalf of Lucy and also had the responsibility to get him back in previous seasons. Angels don't like being in hell and he seemed like the murga in that matter. Mikey would aspire to be the king of silver City ( what he is doing now ). No angel wants hell. It's a punishment for them. Lucy was literally punished with that so called kingship. 

Edited by stormborn - 3 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Maze is in 3rd line ( she kills Chloe after she kills Lucy). 

Amen coz he was managing hell on behalf of Lucy and also had the responsibility to get him back in previous seasons. 

Mikey would aspire to be the king of silver City ( what he is doing now ). No angel wants hell. It's a punishment for them. Lucy was literally punished with that so called kingship. 

@first line, I meant, where is maze after killing chloe?

@second line, i remembered that after posting, but didnt edit since I know you wont judge😆

@third line, Mikey deserves to be punished!😡 Mikey's been a naughty boy and no one had fun of his naughtiness😡

@bold, imagine being punished to become a king😲

stormborn thumbnail

@first line, I meant, where is maze after killing chloe?

@second line, i remembered that after posting, but didnt edit since I know you wont judge😆

@third line, Mikey deserves to be punished!😡 Mikey's been a naughty boy and no one had fun of his naughtiness😡

@bold, imagine being punished to become a king😲

Maze : hell of course. She would fly with Amen.  She was on earth only for Lucy.

About Mikey --- Dad works in mysterious ways ( like punishes when someone defies him and makes a complete arse his right hand coz that arse is a yes-man to him. )

Politics in Silver City resembles Earth it seems. We learnt from the best aka the 'angels'. 

Last line -- same as an IPS being transferred to Jungle-mahal for standing against corruption.

Edited by stormborn - 3 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Maze : hell of course. She would fly with Amen.  She was on earth only for Lucy.

About Mikey --- Dad works in mysterious ways ( like punishes when someone defies him and makes a complete arse his right hand coz that arse is a yes-man to him. )

Politics in Silver City resembles Earth it seems. We learnt from the best aka the 'angels'. 

Last line -- same as an IPS being transferred to Jungle-mahal for fighting corruption.

@first line, oh yeah! amen could definately use a demon in hell😆

@bold, lucifer? you here?

@italics, mind blown!😲

i cant understand HOW mikey managed to become god's right hand (cue lucifer's double meaning jokes) I mean the other angels didn't resist or did he manipulate god too? because if that's the case, god is messed up like humans and angels too😆