Ishra SS- Kuch to hai tere mere Darmiyaan pt 20 on 142,teaser on 147,1

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey friends ,I m here again with a new story . As usual its thread was also locked so I made a new thread. 

KUCH TO HAI TERE MERE DARMIYAAN

Ishita iyer a simple second year medical student was making her notes when , mihika her classmate cum roommate barged in with a huge smile on her face and spoke " ishu we are going for RKB concert ,you are coming na ."

I- no I m not .

Sweety - tu pagal hai kya , people are mad about him ,uske concert ki tickets black mein sell ho rahin hai and when I got it you are denying .

I- haan to kisi aur ko le jaao .I m not interested ,waise bhi kaan hi to khaata hai wo RKB .

M- don't you dare to say anything against him ,he is a rock star man ,wo bhi hot and handsome .

I- haan to maro uske ooper but I m not coming ,you people know how I m .

S- pata hai meri jaan but still we want you to come ,you know na thodi boring hai but still ,you are our bestie ,chal na .

I - no you two go ,I will stay at home .

M-kya bhaao kha rahi hai, chal na .

S- chal na ishu ,mazaa aayega .

Ishita thought for a while and spoke ,getting another excuse "how can I come ,you know I don't have any dress as per the concert ,ab suit pahen kar to nahi aaungi na ."

M- to yahaan kaun sa dress ki kami hai ,ye le, wear this .(we are not short of dresses ,wear this)

Mihika threw a black short dress on ishita to come in RKB rock concert who is a well known Rock star having a great fan following while Ishita is a very simple college going girl. Ishita picked the dress and spoke making a dirty face " miku its too short,can't you give me any other one ".

M- no wear that only ,you will look hot on that .you know where are we going ,on RKB concert , the corcert of God of hotness .

Saying so mihika looked at sweety who also gave the dreamy look like Mihika while ishita just made a careless look.In evening the girls got ready and reached the venue . After a wait of about forty five minutes RKB arrived .All started pushing and pulling each other to go near him but he was totally gaurded by a lot of securit . He quickly went inside and soon the concert started .The peoole started shouting and applauding the moment he showed up on the stage . The girls started shouting his name for getting his attention while the boys were jumping to join him on stage . 

RKB was singing while everybody in the hall were dancing and jumping with him ,he came near to the fans and opened his hands so that they can touch his hands . All the girls were jumping to touch his hands when his eyes went to ishita ,he stopped for sometimes to see her ,then forwarded his hand towards her . She got bit startled and tried to hide her hand while  sweety and mihika pushed her to him ,he held ishita's hand and took her to stage . He started dancing with her , their eyes met and they shared a lovely eyelock which ishita broke and looked away. They danced together on the song as it was his song and she knows each and every lyrics of it though she never looked into his eyes again . Soon the song ended, all applauded for them but before anything more happens ishita pushed him and ran from there, Raman stood still there for few minutes then ruffled his hair and started interacting with his fans .The flashlight was on ishita but she didn't bothered and just ran away from there . She stopped when she was out of the hall where the concert was going, she soon hired a cab and returned back to her room. She changed into her nightsuit and went to bed . Though she was trying a lot but sleep was too far from her eyes and her friends hadn't returned yet . Finally ishita thought to watch some movie and switched on the TV . She was flipping the channels to get some nice movie when she saw Raman and her dancing video playing on every channel while there was a still ouc of Raman and her dancing ,her face was circled and there was a question " who is this mystery lady ?"

She stopped there and started watching the news . She saw that their dancing video was playing again and again ,while the reporter was saying various questions again and again " who is this lucky girl?" " does RKB know this girl?" " Why does he choose this girl ?" "Why did she ran from there ?" Then soon the reporter started giving answers we tried to get the answers of these all question and got to know that ,she is student of "Grant medical college " . We talked to her friends and got to know that she is bit introvert type girl and as RKB is a fomous personality ,she must had got bit scared and ran away .

Ishita got bit relieved listening to this ,she was still watching the news when her phone rang .She saw it was Mihika ,she picked the call and before she could say hello ,Mihika shouted " are you nuts ishu , why did you ran . Because of you we all are stuck with media ,these people are asking somany questions to us ."

I- I m so sorry Miku ,I just got scared .

M- forget it ,I just called to know where are you now .

I- I m at our appt , sorry you people are suffering because of me .

M- relax girl , we are also famous because of you . Tujhe pata hai na kal college mein kya hone wala hai .(you know na ,whats going to happen in college)

I- what ?

M- ishu tu bhi poori dumb hai , tomorrow people are going to sorround us and will pester us to share our experience of this concert and all the girls are going to jelofy as we got to click many pics with RKB .

I- ohh .

M- chal ab phone rakh ,we will talk more when we return .

I- ok .

Saying so she cut the call. Ishita kept the phone and was going to search some movie to watch when her phone rang again, she saw it was from unknown number ,she picked the call and said " hello".

" why the hell you ran away from there " she heard his authoritative voice from other side . It didn't take her a second to recognize that lovely voice which belongs to non other than her namesake husband .

Thats all for now friends ,hope you like it .Enjoy reading and do comment 

Edited by Divanru - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Updated New story ,have a look