Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: wendy25

Have anyone of you tried contacting karan bajwa?

why? Any special reason? 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

Sidharth is literally hiding  indie music label has posted so many tik tok videos and Sid hasn’t even bothered to post anything 

100.mn karo.pehle🤣

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Ashhima3 thumbnail

Good luck 👍🏼😆

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wendy25

Parag has worked with Balaji, in brahmrakshas.. so may be from their VG knew him

Yes currently brahmarakshas,  and earlier pavitra rishta. It was parag who sent a msg via VG. VG and shefali became friends in BB only.

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

ye asim valon ko kya hua hai, hmaare jahaaz pe charhne ko tiyaar hain kya??😆

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

why? Any special reason? 

Edited by wendy25 - 4 years ago
mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: soulstarspirit

She broke her relation with pahira coz when paras came back from secret room,  mahira asked sana to not sit with them always and give them space... but sana never left mahira alone for a minute when paras went to SR and mahira always sat with sidnaaz for full day. mahira was also not faithful to her...during family letter task vishal and mahira were bitching about sana.

Paras never supported sana, he even took sid into confidence to always save mahira and other favours such as to make mahira captain. Though sid did things with his own logics but paras always used sid for his and mahira's benefit. (In secret room,  sid-paras saved mahira from nominations and not sana) Sana always observed these things. And also she couldn't tolerate that pahira were getting close to sid.

Mahira used to address sana as Bhains before they became a team. Mahira was never a friend to sana. During those 2-3 weeks they were cordial or let's just say co-existed for paras and sid's sake. And later on mahira consoled shehnaaz once or twice when she had ugly fights with sid... i feel it's also bcoz of the fact that sana has stood up for mahira in past in front of zariwala and rashmi. So it was sana who did things first for mahira by going out of the way. Mahira never initiated good deeds. 

Also,  after sidnaaz was asked to make music video on public demand. The next morning sana was sharing her experience of romancing sid to pahira and saying how she wanted sid to seductively touch her arms....and mahira very rudely said it to her ki jitna mil gaya na khush reh usme,  ye kisi ke specially nahi hota tere liye hua hai toh khush reh itne mein hi. Her tone used to be really rude, many a times. 

Sana always had reason to get pissed off from people but maximum time she never tell those reasons. And she did say this to asim in wkv when they had that muh- kala karne wala task. Asim went to say sorry to her and asked ki u never came to clarify things with me. She said main aisi hi hu....i distance myself from people when i get hurt by them and i don't tell them reasons. Agar aisa hota toh main aaj paras ke sath hoti.  Aur main toh khud ko sid se bhi dur kar liya tha (after himanshi's entry) but mujhe logon ne samjhaya toh maine wapis try kiya sab thik karne ka (but we all know wo logon ke samjhane se nahi tha,,, she patched up with sid coz she has feelings for him)

And i think there is nothing wrong in it. Such behavior is borne out of childhood insecurities. My mother is exactly like this. She never gives clarifications or explains her reasons and distances herself in order to avoid getting more hurt in future by those people who hurt her once.  And my mom is like this bcoz she lost her mother at the age of 4 and she could never explain her inner feelings to people when she got hurt by something, simply bcoz nobody was there to listen to her and other family members didn't have time to give it to her coz of family responsibilities. 

So i think this is sana's defence mechanism. 

Absolutely agree with you ! I know pahira hurt her very badly, they deserve much more bad behaviour from shehnaaz. She was kind enough even in those morons. 

Even I believe she don’t hurt ppl intentionally. She believe in keeping the relationship - don’t need to give example for this. She don’t bring ego in between the relations what a beautiful quality she has even I don’t have that quality. 

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

sidnaaz k naam pe footage, zada kr raha ye ab😡

bhai bhabi ko chorh varna teko dhopdenge😡