Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

lol...maybe they used computer technology ...I don’t think they Would have put on dark contact lenses on such a small child...🤦🏽‍♀️... but then with this entertainment industry anything is possible 🤷🏻‍♀️... I’ve watched quite a few episodes of silsila season 1...they were coming up on you tube so I ended up watching. I actually didn’t watch many season 1 episodes when nandini was there..because I couldn’t stand what Kunal and Nandu were doing to Mauli...and I couldn’t stand Kunal and nandini as well...their whole relationship was so dirty and sick. So it’s actually the first time I watched those episodes...but I watched every episode from the time kinshuk entered and every episode of season 2... 😀

I thought this too that it could computer technology because I don't they will give her contact lenses.she is looking a bit different here with black eyes and straight hair.she had curly hair in silsila.

Yes silsila got better with the leap.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

I thought this too that it could computer technology because I don't they will give her contact lenses.she is looking a bit different here with black eyes and straight hair.she had curly hair in silsila.

Yes silsila got better with the leap.

Possible by Tech 😛 change of eyes 😳 Show uses more vfx 😛 Silsila ko jarurat nahi 😆😅 KM Shown Blue eyes in N2 😛😆( 1 scene) 😳

Post leap Made more Senseit's all Ishaan Shown Wat is Love +Mauli Moving On👍🏼 preleap KN 🤢actions ☢️don't make any sense 

vinnas thumbnail

lol...maybe they used computer technology ...I don’t think they Would have put on dark contact lenses on such a small child...🤦🏽‍♀️... but then with this entertainment industry anything is possible 🤷🏻‍♀️... I’ve watched quite a few episodes of silsila season 1...they were coming up on you tube so I ended up watching. I actually didn’t watch many season 1 episodes when nandini was there..because I couldn’t stand what Kunal and Nandu were doing to Mauli...and I couldn’t stand Kunal and nandini as well...their whole relationship was so dirty and sick. So it’s actually the first time I watched those episodes...but I watched every episode from the time kinshuk entered and every episode of season 2... 😀

So you too not seen preleap epis all😎👏 K always shows he is great infront of mauli 😲 bade bade baatein  harkatein Toh 🤢 and he saves from fire accidents and road accidents 🤣 

vinnas thumbnail

Image result for naagin 2 rudra gifs

Image result for naagin 2 rudra gifs

Silpa20 thumbnail

blue eyes.km's birthday is near😊

vinnas thumbnail

blue eyes.km's birthday is near😊

9Days More🥳

Silpa20 thumbnail

start preparing for his birthday thread.where will you post in hindi TV?

vinnas thumbnail

start preparing for his birthday thread.where will you post in hindi TV?

will do near the day 😳 yeah In Hindi Tv forum 😛 none of his shows forums Active (Locked) now to post 😆😛

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

kinshuk is looking very handsome here in Naagin...now I know why Chandu is such a big fan 😍

vinnas thumbnail

kinshuk is looking very handsome here in Naagin...now I know why Chandu is such a big fan 😍

😳😛☺️ 😍😍ek tho jabhardast character karne wala aur bhi handsome  😆 kis per fida hun 😉😆

Related imageImage result for rudra shivangi naagin 2