Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay so the pushing mota moti was a dream and Raja at last wants to give his property to gunwant . 

Raja has a big heart for him money does not matter as much as relation matters. He won the heart tbh . Mota moti should be ashamed that they didn't see the love of raja . Aaj raja haar kar bhi jeeta hai ...

https://youtu.be/zDqBWMnB7xo

Pls watch it. Share your views too 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanayaK thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

just saw today's episode. i was not expecting Raja to do what he did.

Really Raja is a GEM !!

He has a golden heart.

this was unexpected, but more than happy to see this rather than the obvious kicking mota moti out.

Applaud to SSP for this turn of events.

Padosan12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanayaK

just saw today's episode. i was not expecting Raja to do what he did.

Really Raja is a GEM !!

He has a golden heart.

this was unexpected, but more than happy to see this rather than the obvious kicking mota moti out.

Applaud to SSP for this turn of events.

Yup his words were so powereful and itself was a slap from him to mota moti . And raja gave the property in charity because mota was crying ...And he got the real property that was his wife ..

Rotiboy45 thumbnail

Wow so it was a dream after all (April fools ), but what raja did is still very good anyway and suits his character!!!!

Edited by Rotiboy45 - 4 years ago
Padosan12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rotiboy45

Wow so it was a dream after all (April fools ), but what raja did is still very good anyway and suits his character!!!!

Yesa mota moti ki sachai toh pata chal hi gayi ...And aur dono ko sharam bhi ni aa rahi hai ..

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes I did think it’s not in rajas nature to kick his uncle and Aunt out.  He’s too kind and generous. But I actually want to see raja move out with rani and get a better job...does he have a degree ? Or college education ? I’d like to see him start his own business and become very successful or maybe even start working at a company and go up from there... I don’t know how he can still stay in the same house as mota  moti knowing that they hate him 🤦🏽‍♀️

Padosan12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Yes I did think it’s not in rajas nature to kick his uncle and Aunt out.  He’s too kind and generous. But I actually want to see raja move out with rani and get a better job...does he have a degree ? Or college education ? I’d like to see him start his own business and become very successful or maybe even start working at a company and go up from there... I don’t know how he can still stay in the same house as mota  moti knowing that they hate him 🤦🏽‍♀️

Yess ...

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I seriously hope, Raja moves out. It’s something that would suit his character. He’s kind but I hope he does have self respect to be able to break free and win in life. 

Padosan12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I seriously hope, Raja moves out. It’s something that would suit his character. He’s kind but I hope he does have self respect to be able to break free and win in life. 

Yes but I feel this is not the right time . He doesn't have any wealth plus he has responsibility of Rani and Asha as well . He will take responsibility that's for sure but what it will be we have to wait .

Rotiboy45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padosan12

Yes but I feel this is not the right time . He doesn't have any wealth plus he has responsibility of Rani and Asha as well . He will take responsibility that's for sure but what it will be we have to wait .

Yess and he needs time to repair himself after learning a truth that was hidden from him for his whole life!