Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Rotiboy45

Yess and he needs time to repair himself after learning a truth that was hidden from him for his whole life!

Exactly ..

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Is this really the episode?  They did not telecast it in today on TV. Whole thing was dream,  I'm so done with this serial. All days I waited for the truth to be out but out of all things I did not except Raja to handover his property like this. I'm going to continue watching this show if Raja moves out with Rani and his mother and tries to establish himself other wise I'm so done. I can't with this mahaanta 

Padosan12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

Is this really the episode?  They did not telecast it in today on TV. Whole thing was dream,  I'm so done with this serial. All days I waited for the truth to be out but out of all things I did not except Raja to handover his property like this. I'm going to continue watching this show if Raja moves out with Rani and his mother and tries to establish himself other wise I'm so done. I can't with this mahaanta 

Did you watch the episode carefully? It's Raja mercy on them , daan mei mili hai property . And if you are saying about that he should move out , he will but is it easy to start a new venture ? He doesn't have money and nothing . And admist all this it's Raja House ..

In the Episode , that dream which is causing lots of disappointment , have you noticed that for the first time he went against and hold the hand ? And the inrense gaze he was giving it to him for hurting them ...! 

If a selfless person like him can go to that extent which moti dreamed and if she didn't intervene he would have slapped her . 

It will take time for him and he has got the re property that is Rani ..His consort who will be there for him and who loves her out of selfish any other bound .

RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

How di you guys watch this? I didn't see this, mine was a repeat episode of yesterday

Padosan12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RunParoRun

How di you guys watch this? I didn't see this, mine was a repeat episode of yesterday

https://youtu.be/FnmFA9HrmY0

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RunParoRun

yes they repeated yesterday’s episode on tv. I watched today’s episode on you tube as there is no voot in my country. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don’t think Raja should stay in that house. I think both he and rani are educated so maybe they can both get jobs...and how much more can they show of mota moti troubling raja rani...I really hope this  mota  moti track ends ..I’m actually tired of seeing them ...and as for their 2 sons ..and their wives..they are like furniture In the show ..so they won’t be missed as well....So maybe and hopefully there will be a new interesting track showing us raja and rani starting their own life some where else ...and I think the pandit did say that rajas auspicious time is starting now ...😀..

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I can confirm this is true! Shubharambh had repeated episode from yesterday in Colors TV UK. 😔

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Now next phase should be Raja leaving house with his mother n Rani n start his journey than leap of some time to show Raja becoming top business tycoon with mansion living with Rani n His mother. Raja should be changed man now with him being practical n workaholic that he has now gets no time to spend with his wife Rani n mother. Ideally I wish to see this happening but let’s see wat happens next hope n pray this pandemic ends soon with things back to normal in the world. 

Padosan12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Now next phase should be Raja leaving house with his mother n Rani n start his journey than leap of some time to show Raja becoming top business tycoon with mansion living with Rani n His mother. Raja should be changed man now with him being practical n workaholic that he has now gets no time to spend with his wife Rani n mother. Ideally I wish to see this happening but let’s see wat happens next hope n pray this pandemic ends soon with things back to normal in the world. 

You assumed right ...It is going to happen like this only. .