Frequent Posters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

now it’s 41.8+ πŸ˜²almost 200k in 8-10mins 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Embedded links r working . And the message has  spread to.majority now..most of them r viewing via links now.

intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

didi tweeted kal k indie ppl r talking to ytπŸ˜†

Yea ye bhi ho sakta hai.  High time. YouTube ne kaafi views chuck off liye hain. If it restores all of them , we will add 3 mn asaani se 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Reminder ..move here once this crosses 150 pages ..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5159794

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

didi posted ss of whatsapp chat with someone, that indie ppl r having convo with YT

embedded links too r working

watchtime too is working

promotions too

so many factors are working nowπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Yea ye bhi ho sakta hai.  High time. YouTube ne kaafi views chuck off liye hain. If it restores all of them , we will add 3 mn asaani se 

asaani se

intruderfast thumbnail

Mujhe tik tok dekhke lag raha hai aaj thodi fight  huyi haiπŸ€ͺπŸ˜† dono.mein

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

After the Mars task ,there was a convo between Sid and Sana where Sid told her that u were the one who wanted me to b friends with Pahira ..

So he did make her aware that apart from my fight with Asim , another reason i made a switch towards Pahira was bec u only wanted it and now i cannot just stop talking to them till they do something really bad  ..

And I remember Sana wanted Sid to switch sides after Paras brainwashed Sana saying I will always stand by Sid during that swayambar week when Sana confessed to Paras "mein sid se bahut karti hun" ..Also Sana never liked the company of Zariwala and Himanshi in other grp , so when Paras assured her of supporting Sid , she too was keen on it without realising whats coming ..

Later Sana realised the kind of manipulation Paras did by getting Sid on his side and that was another reason why she did all the ILU drama in chuha billi task to mk Sid distance from Pahira ..But Sid here played it smart I feel by still sticking to Pahira to mk Sana further detest Paras and by end of bb13 Sid was successful in his mission πŸ˜†

Oh absolutely and wrt @bold, yeah, Sidharth never failed to remind her of that point one way or the other. It was like an Ab Bhugtho from him πŸ˜† Kya technique maara sikhaane ke liye! And that is the only way she learns too! πŸ˜• 

In my place we have a saying that some people can learn seeing others suffering and some others can learn only via suffering themselves. Sana belong to the second category and Sidharth learnt that early enough and let her enjoy her own medicine πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Mujhe tik tok dekhke lag raha hai aaj thodi fight  huyi haiπŸ€ͺπŸ˜† dono.mein

πŸ˜† aj tiktok insta pe bhi daal diya bhabi neπŸ˜† sbko apna dp dikhane k liyeπŸ˜†, fight nai lag rahi, lekin bhabi ki zid lag rahi bahar jaane kiπŸ˜†