Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Oh yes. It technically benefited PaHira alone. They got Sidharth’s fandom’s votes. But as someone else, I think Intruder, wrote here yesterday, Sidharth was playing several games at the same time 😆. He had several agenda- and winning Sana was as important for him as the trophy 😆 That explained his early morning alone time outside- he was thinking deep on how to work it all out. So, to a large extent he endured the consequences of having PaHira on his team for several reasons:

1. Asim had hurt him beyond redemption.

2. PaHira he could handle.

3. Am Alpha and a leader needs followers!

3. Most importantly, that was the best way for him to ensure he could let Sana know Paras’ true colors. And boy did that work! 😆 

Yes, it did Sidharth no good to stay with PaHira, but to his benefit, Paras imagined Sidharth was servile to him and tried to chummy up and stood up for him too and made Sidharth’s work easier for him. He let the chela blabber on his behalf in pejorative speak 😆 And with that final master stroke of the cage task, PaHira was not just neutralized, they were demolished. Ha! 

Did the team switch do any good in real terms! Naah. But all of it worked out well in the end and but for last minute Colors’ MSK promo and random rumours, Sana would have been right next to Sidharth as he lifted the trophy. Chalo, life ki trophy toh mili dono ko 😳 🤞

I rarely write extended stuff here these days. Prefer total chill out mode. Lekin like Sana, aaj mood mein tha 😆 🤗

After the Mars task ,there was a convo between Sid and Sana where Sid told her that u were the one who wanted me to b friends with Pahira ..

So he did make her aware that apart from my fight with Asim , another reason i made a switch towards Pahira was bec u only wanted it and now i cannot just stop talking to them till they do something really bad  ..

And I remember Sana wanted Sid to switch sides after Paras brainwashed Sana saying I will always stand by Sid during that swayambar week when Sana confessed to Paras "mein sid se bahut karti hun" ..Also Sana never liked the company of Zariwala and Himanshi in other grp , so when Paras assured her of supporting Sid , she too was keen on it without realising whats coming ..

Later Sana realised the kind of manipulation Paras did by getting Sid on his side and that was another reason why she did all the ILU drama in chuha billi task to mk Sid distance from Pahira ..But Sid here played it smart I feel by still sticking to Pahira to mk Sana further detest Paras and by end of bb13 Sid was successful in his mission 😆

Edited by jyoti06 - 4 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

its sad that the girl got affected....hope she gets well soon. And sid ka msg usse smile bhi dega aur strength bhi....very thoughtful of sid. ❤️ 

Hope she gets well soon and beautiful message indeed from Sidharth and could we also just take a pause to note his syntax, pronunciation and language here? Hmmm... it’s him- just more relaxed now. 

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hope she gets well soon and beautiful message indeed from Sidharth and could we also just take a pause to note his syntax, pronunciation and language here? Hmmm... it’s him- just more relaxed now. 

haan...sid hi hain....i agree...pehle waala msg bhi sid ka hi tha. 

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh yes. It technically benefited PaHira alone. They got Sidharth’s fandom’s votes. But as someone else, I think Intruder, wrote here yesterday, Sidharth was playing several games at the same time 😆. He had several agenda- and winning Sana was as important for him as the trophy 😆 That explained his early morning alone time outside- he was thinking deep on how to work it all out. So, to a large extent he endured the consequences of having PaHira on his team for several reasons:

1. Asim had hurt him beyond redemption.

2. PaHira he could handle.

3. Am Alpha and a leader needs followers!

3. Most importantly, that was the best way for him to ensure he could let Sana know Paras’ true colors. And boy did that work! 😆 

Yes, it did Sidharth no good to stay with PaHira, but to his benefit, Paras imagined Sidharth was servile to him and tried to chummy up and stood up for him too and made Sidharth’s work easier for him. He let the chela blabber on his behalf in pejorative speak 😆 And with that final master stroke of the cage task, PaHira was not just neutralized, they were demolished. Ha! 

Did the team switch do any good in real terms! Naah. But all of it worked out well in the end and but for last minute Colors’ MSK promo and random rumours, Sana would have been right next to Sidharth as he lifted the trophy. Chalo, life ki trophy toh mili dono ko 😳 🤞

I rarely write extended stuff here these days. Prefer total chill out mode. Lekin like Sana, aaj mood mein tha 😆 🤗

I totally agree Uma ..he definately kept paras with him just to check on him and even make sure he reaches shehnaaz..if you see just as someone pointed here I. Some post now he was never attached to paras as he was with his earlier team asim Arti shehnaaz...he was very mechanical and technical with pahira...it was just for the game and most importantly shehnaaz...even when he saved paras it was paras who was moved ..sid never gave any emotions..it was always like hey boy i returned you your favour so u better know this for a fact in future .....plus if we see he didn’t even interfere much in paras and shehnaaz matters but did play in background psychologically ....he always wanted shehnaaz from day1...but he was not sure  of her feeling but post secret room he was sure that shehnaaz is also in love and definately if he tries to make shehnaaz realize this he can win over her ....his attempts were very clear from starting itself though ..one eg was jail ..watch how he told shehnaaz now paras will try n become and ideal bf and all ...he was on his spree from the very start during ....if you see he always wanted to know how they are do each other ..during that teddy bear task he went all out to ask shehnaaz do you love paras ???she did deny but all these small small things which he did were jsit to know how he will carigraph his moves in such a way that he can get through shehnaaz and make sure paras is out of her mind for good ...

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

sC n tiktok both😆

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She is handling Sid’s twitter.. words are Sid’s and typing is by Sana - so yes Aaj jaldi subah ho gayi 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sana apne ghar mein lockdown hai? Seriously?!

Sid ka ghar is already her ghar eh?😆

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Out of sheer curiosity.. how exactly are the views increasing so fast now?😆