Ranbir doesn’t care about looks in his partner anymore?

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

He went from dating two of the hottest women in Bollywood to alia who is barely good looking. Is it safe to say looks are not a major criteria f or him anymore, but more so personality?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I see so many say this here but when you watch foreigners react to Indian actresses, most think Alia is more beautiful. 

Anyways not everything has to be about the looks. 

vsbarry thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

I see so many say this here but when you watch foreigners react to Indian actresses, most think Alia is more beautiful. 

Edited by vsbarry - 4 years ago
vsbarry thumbnail

oh. I don’t know many people who find her better looking. And I would know, I don’t live in india. I did watch that video From where she was rated last in looks from newyorkers where there were many “foreigners” doing the rating 

Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Foreigners find actresses like Deepika or Kajol beautiful. Alia or Katrina don’t have that exotic look. They look like the average white girls. While of course Kat has a great body while Alia is Alia 🤔

Maybe Ranbir and Alia had the same problems while growing up and can relate to each other. Maybe that is why they are together.

vsbarry thumbnail

Originally posted by: Witcher

Foreigners find actresses like Deepika or Kajol beautiful. Alia or Katrina don’t have that exotic look. They look like the average white girls. While of course Kat has a great body while Alia is Alia 🤔

Maybe Ranbir and Alia had the same problems while growing up and can relate to each other. Maybe that is why they are together.

Well yes comparatively she is not conventionally beautiful. Not trying to downgrade her looks, but I have yet to see a foreigner prefer her look wise. This is comparatively speaking. Since Beaty has 
Played a role in his pasts relAtionships

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

most think Alia is more beautiful. 

God bless those people I’m going to dedicate a special prayer for them all 

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Alia doesnt look like a  "average white girl".. from which angle does she look white?

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Alia looks like a teenager stuck in puberty years. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Alia doesnt look like a  "average white girl".. from which angle does she look white?

From every angle. She is a quarter caucasian.