Users

Frequent Posters

Duaa09 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yeh link mere pass kyun nhi khul raha

TaaRey_LoveArt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 2

Was eagerly waiting for this but sadly cant able get into the link. The link shows exceeded sharing limit or deleted. Is there any way to get it

Saijaanu143 thumbnail

Actually I was opened the above link and it is asking for a Microsoft Onedrive Login. After I logined in to that with a instagram supporting browser it is showing empy.

How can I open that link and how can I get videos?

Please tell me Brother

Edited by Saijaanu143 - 4 years ago
---angelmaria-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Hey 

i just wanted to say a big thank you for the links

Its such a relief and im truly grateful from the bottom of my heart

But i just wanted to request if you could increase the number of people who can view or even remove the restriction

keshav_718 thumbnail

good evening sir,

i really know it takes a lot of time and energy for what you are doing but please can you upload the episodes specially after epsidode 300 on google drive one last time. It will be very helpful in the time of quarantine.

thank you 

musti_316 thumbnail

When I tried to open the link this message pop up.
This item might not exist or is no longer available. This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it.

Aashi_laxy thumbnail

Can you post March 2012 onwards episode on Google drive? Not able to access one drive

Ankitpc thumbnail

Totally working for me, hard to get open though, mostly sharing limit is reached. Thank you so much, really appreciate your efforts... 

Edited by Ankitpc - 4 years ago
Sahithi.K thumbnail

For me the TaaRey is not opening can u please help me

Ankitpc thumbnail

There is always someone downloading / streaming videos from the drive and that time new user cannot open this link (i.e, sharing limit is reached). This is some weird onedrive stuff. 

So you have keep trying, when someone is not using the drive, it will open, then quickly add link to your account as shared. 

Also if someone removes shared link from their account, you will get access.

Keep trying, good luck.