Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anjali0111

thanks

my rhyming buddy🤗

glad you liked all the scenes

ab tumhare rhyming ki aadat ho gayi hai...keep doing it😆

H n rhyming talent đŸ˜†

Mene starting me likhe the mineil ke sences ke liye bhi đŸ˜†

Tumhare pb   forum me entry ke pehle uske baad coffee bites ki prerna mili  đŸ¤Ł

Mera fav vala share karti hoon mineil ka 

Summery h ye jab mini Neil ko uthane gai thi 

Sandhu aunty ke ghar or macherdaani me 

Neil ke vichar 

Akadu Akadu bole mujhe 

Jaise murgi bole kukadu kuu 

Mujhe subh jaagaye ye 

Jaise murgi jaagaye  kukadu kuu

🤣🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 20

Mini was very excited to re decorate the house. She thought to give a little ethinic touch to this otherwise modern house to cherish the memory of her haveli in Patiala. She also decided to fill it with Neil’s happy memories. For it she asked Naeem bi for the old photographs. Naeem bi told her that all the old photo albums and other things are kept in out house store room. Mini decided to go there and search for some photos which she can hang on the wall. She was searching through the boxes when some boxes full of documents fall in front of her. “F**k! now I have to clean this mess first.” Mini thought and called servants to keep back the boxes and all the documents  back properly. One servant was placing one file back in box when it slipped from his hand. Mini looked at the file and picked it up. She was about to give it back to the servant when the words mentioned on it caught her attention. She opened the file and read the document titled, “Divorce agreement” Mini gasped reading it. She scanned the document it looked really old. She started reading it. “This is the deed of divorce between Mr. Yash Oberoi and Mrs. Seema Yash Oberoi.” Mini was so shocked to read it that she dropped the documents on the floor. She become restless as her mind started having doubts. “Divorce deed of Neil’s parents? But nobody told her that Neil’s parents were having troubles in their marriage. They wanted to get separated. May be that’s why Neil’s mom moved on so quickly after his father’s death.” So many questions were popping in Mini’s mind. When again her eyes fell on the clause titled ‘Grounds of divorce’ Mini read it and another round of shock was waiting for her when she found out that it was not on mutual agreement. It mentioned some police complaint. Mini quickly turned the pages of file. At the end she found a copy of FIR. Mini was about to read it when it was snatched from her hands.

Mini looked above to find who did it. She saw Naeem bi holding it in her hands and she clearly looked shell shocked. “Naeem bi, what is that? Divorce agreement between Neil’s parents and what is written in that FIR. Let me see.” Said Mini. “There is no need for you to see it. Its was all so many years ago and this was between Neil’s parents. Its kind of their personal document so I don’t think we should look at it.” Naeem bi replied sternly. “But Naeem bi….you never told me that there were some problems between Neil’s parents. Neither Neil told me about it.” said Mini. “What is there to tell you about it? Every husband wife have some issues in their marriage. It s common.” Naeem bi tried to brush it off. “Divorce is not common between every husband wife and that too on the basis of some police complaint. What is there in the FIR? Let me see.” Replied Mini as she tried to take back the file from Naeem bi’s hand. “Mini, try to understand this is none of your business what happened years ago. Whatever it was but now Neil’s father is dead and his mom has moved on. The two person related to this matter are not here anymore than why to dig old graves?” questioned Naeem bi.  “Why I feel that you are trying to hide something from me? Why I feel that what Neil knows is only the one side of story? His parents were trying to take divorce. They were not happy in their marriage. May be that’s why his mom moved on so quickly in life. I don’t think Neil knows about it. If he had any idea than may be he didn’t hate her mom.” Mini expressed her opinion. “Mini, please listen to me. Forget about Neil’s parents. It was in the past. If you want to save your present. If you want to save Neil from pain then promise me you’ll never ask anything about this. Forget that you ever saw this documents.” Replied Naeem bi as she held her hand out to Mini asking her promise.

“But Naeem bi….why…” Mini tried to argue but Naeem bi interrupted her, “Do you want Neil to suffer…you want to cause him pain?” asked Naeem bi. “NO” replied Mini. “Do you want Neil’s happiness?” Naeem bi asked again. “YES” replied Mini. “Then don’t argue my child. Something are best forgotten. Let these things hidden under the darkness. Everything is going fine between you and Neil. I can see how happy he is with you. And believe me if I say I have never seen him this happy and relaxed ever since his father died. Please let him live his life like this only. I know you have fallen in love with him and so is he….” Naeem bi took pause to look at Mini who was clearly surprised to hear this from Naeem bi. “I know you didn’t tell him anything yet....you are scared and he may not have even realized that he actually loves you but things are going so smoothly…I can feel that day is not far when he will completely come out of his past fears and will openly confessed his love but by giving unnecessary importance to these documents you will again throw him back into the darkness. It will ruin everything my child. Please don’t do this.” Naeem bi requested Mini. Mini was silent for sometime. On one hand she really wanted to know the truth behind those documents but on other hand after listening to Naeem bi she was hopeful for the first time that may be Neil will understand her feelings and will reciprocate her love. She kept thinking for sometime then her love won over her curiosity and she decided to leave the matter here only. Mini promised Naeem bi that she will never ask anything related to Neil’s parents and their married life again.

Mini decided to use only her photographs with Neil to decorate the house. As the house interior work was on progress Mini also became busy in her college. She was working on her assignment one night when Neil came and kissed her on cheeks. “What are you doing since 3-4 days.You work till late. Seem busy always. Not even giving me enough time.”complaint Neil. “Aww, you are missing me. Come to me.” Said Mini in sweet and cute tone as she extended her arms for him. Neil chuckled at her childishness and came to sit next to her. Mini kept away the laptop and came to sit in his lap. She kissed him on his eyes, nose and both cheeks, “Now you are happy?” she asked as she tilted her head to one side. Neil placed a soft kiss on her lips, “Now I am happy.” He replied. “By the way, seriously tell me about your assignment” asked Neil. “You wanna see?” asked Mini genuinely happy that he was taking interest in her work. Neil nodded in yes. Mini began showing him her assignment, “There is a convention day next week organized by this famous media house. The theme is women empowerment. There will be a panel consisting of women achievers from various fields and they will be speaking on the topic and sharing their experience. Our college agreed for volunteering. So different streams of our college doing their bid to make it a success. Being a photography stream our team is responsible for the marketing and design. And also there will be an photo exhibition on the same theme. So I am busy in it. Our team has taken different photograph on this theme and planning on how to use it. The best team will be awarded.” Mini explained.

Mini showed him all the photographs she was working on. “Wow! These all are really great. You are indeed good in your work.” Neil praised her. “I was thinking,since we are doing interiors of the house I should convert the two rooms on second floor as my studio and photolab. Soon I’ll be needing it. what say?” asked Mini with her eyes twinkling with the future dreams. “Do as you like kitten” replied Neil as he kissed her on forehead. “Thank you” Mini said while hugging him happily. She started kissing him. “Stop it, don’t tempt me. You have to complete your work right?” asked Neil as he tried to push her away. “It can wait. Right now I have something else in my mind.” Replied Mini as she again kissed him and both ended up making out on the sofa.

Neil was busy in his office when Rosy informed him that someone from  star media network want to meet him. “No Rosy, I am quite busy right now. Tell them to come later.” Replied Neil. “Sir, Mr.Sharma trustee of Delhi College is also with him. They are saying they just want to invite you for an event they wont take much of your time.” said Rosy. “Ok, ask them to wait for me in my cabin.” replied Neil as he excused himself from the important discussion. “Mr. Oberoi, so sorry to disturb you we just wanted to invite you for an event.” Said the guy from media house as he handed over the invitation to Neil. “Neil saw it, “Stree Shakti, the convention on women empowerment.” Neil read out loud. “It would be our pleasure if you grace the event with your presence.” Said the media guy. “And also we would be grateful if you can contribute something for the same.” Said Mr. Sharma.“Thanks for inviting me and sure it will be my pleasure if I can be of any help.” Replied Neil as he signed a cheque of 5 lacs for donation. Neil decided not to tell Mini about it as he thought he will give her surprise by attending the event that day.

The day of event came and Mini was busy with her team and friends in the arrangements and the exhibition. After completing all their work the team decided to sit in the audience to listen to the panelist. Mini was excited to see and listen to women achievers. She looked at all of them with admiration and dreamt one day she will be giving out speeches like them. She liked all the panelists but the lady who left the most lasting impact on her was Mrs. Seema Shah as she spoke on the challenges a woman face in shaping up her career after marriage and children and how she has to struggle every step to protect her individuality. Mini could so relate to her on this matter. After the speech was over and everyone was having lunch Mini went to Mrs. Shah to interact with her. “Hello Ma’am, I am from Delhi College of fine arts. I listen to your speech and I must say it was great. I mean your views, your thinking…I could so relate to it….”Mini gushed like some fan girl. “Relate to it? How come? You are very young. The challenges I spoke about will only come into your life once you’ll get married.” Replied Mrs. Shah as she smiled at her politely. “Actually…I am married already.” Answered Mini. She looked at the mix of surprise and shocked expression on the lady’s face and continued, “I know…many people also have same reaction when they come to know of it..…but it’s a long story how I ended up getting married this early.” Replied Mini. “I can understand. You must have your own reasons. But I can see many dreams in your eyes. Don’t let them fade away.” Replied Mrs. Shah. “Can I have your number ma’am….it will be great to be in touch with you.” Mini requested. “Ah…number…don’t mind beta…but….”Mrs. Shah hesitated but her eyes fell on the screen of Mini’s mobile where the name ‘Neil calling’ was flashing with a photo of handsome man. Mrs. Shah forgot what she was saying when she saw the caller’s name and photo. “Your phone….its ringing…”Mrs. Shah said to Mini. Mini saw it was Neil’s call but she cut the call as she wanted to finish her chat with Mrs. Shah. “Whats your name beta?” asked Mrs. Shah. “Oh How I can be so stupid I didn’t even introduce myself. I am Mini Oberoi.” Said Mini as she extended her hand forward. “Full…full name please?”asked Mrs. Shah to be sure if this girl is really the one she is thinking her to be. “Mini Neil Oberoi” replied Mini. Mrs. Shah kept looking at her for sometime. Mini wondered what happened to her suddenly. Then Mrs. Shah kept her hand lovingly on her head. Mini was touched by her gesture. “You wanted my number…right please note. Its 982…..”she gave Mini her number. “Please do call me….So that I can save your number too….I mean its such a nice meeting to a you and it will be interesting to have conversation with you sometimes.” Mrs. Shah explained. Mini happily exchanged her number.

Mini came back to her friends. She forgot to call back Neil. Mini now came to exhibition area was having fun with her friends. Neil also came there. He scanned the whole hall and finally spotted Mini at one corner. She was laughing and cracking jokes with her friends. They were a group of Five girls and three boys. Neil started moving towards her when he noticed one boy was standing a little too close to Mini and giving her those puppy eyes looks. He was trying to touch her on the pretense of taking hi-five or placing his hand on her shoulder as a friendly gesture a little too much. While Mini seemed oblivious to all this. Neil sighed, “Looks like my kitten has earned a fan boy for herself….time to break his heart and crash his hopes….poor boy.” Thought Neil as he moved towards Mini in style. Mini was busy in chatting when One of her friend noticed Neil coming towards them. “Oh yaar baatein band karo ladkiyon aur peechhe dekho…haye kya banda hai…so damn hot.”said one of Mini’s friend Ria. All of them turned back. Mini gasped seeing Neil there. She tried telling her friends but no one listened to her as they were busy drooling over Neil. “Oh yaar kasam se…kinna sexy munda hai…aur ye toh hamari taraf hi aa raha hai.” Mini’s another friend Sonal said excitedly. Mini rolled her eyes listening to her friends. “Guys meri baat to suno he is my….” Mini tried to tell them but all the girls were so busy checking out Neil that nobody cared what she was saying. Mini threw her hands up in frustration. Neil smiled at her reaction guessing what could have been going on there. He winked at her as he came closer. All the friends gasped in shock as Neil came directly towards Mini and hugged her.

Neil pulled apart and tucked some loose strands of hair behind Mini’s ear. “Was my darling wife so busy that she doesn’t even have time to answer my call or call me back?” asked Neil. “Oh, I forgot…sorry.” Replied Mini sheepishly. “Its ok…wont you introduce me to your friends?” said Neil. “Oh Yes. Meet my friends, Ria, Sonal, Shruti, Aditi, Pooja, Amit, Rohit and….” “And who is this handsome Punjabi boy?” asked Neil gesturing towards the fan boy. “He is bobby. He is literary the joker of our group. Keeps cracking jokes. Makes us laugh all time. And guys meet Neil, my husband.” Mini made the introductions. She said the words ‘my husband’ while giving those ‘I know you are so jealous’ looks to all the girls. “Hii everyone. And bobby thanks for making my wife laugh but now I am here I will give her company.” Said Neil as he slipped his hand on Mini’s waist and pulled her towards him while looking at bobby who clearly looked uncomfortable. “What are you doing here Neil? Why didn’t you tell me that you will be coming here?” asked Mini. “Thought to give you a surprise baby.” Replied Neil. “You and your strange ways” said Mini as she smiled at him. “Sweet heart wont you show me around?” asked Neil as he leaned towards Mini more. “Yes, lets go.” Replied Mini as she took leave from her friends for sometime. All the girls winked at her while the two of guys gave non interested look but Mini noticed that bobby looked angry but she didn’t have time to ponder upon it as Neil pulled her towards him.

“So whats with all the darling, sweetheart and baby? Why so much of a show off? Asked Mini as she showed him her photographs. “Just for fun…I saw your friends checking me out so wanted to make them loud and clear that I have my eyes only for you.” Replied Neil casually. Mini gave him confused looks as she didn’t believe him one bit. Her husband was cryptic and he has his own reasons to do everything but she knew he is not going to tell her atleast now so she let it go.She was really happy to see him here. She showed him the photo exhibition and then Neil took her leave as he had an important meeting. Mini came back to her friends. “Not fair Mini, you never told us your husband is such an eye candy.” Said Ria dreamily. “Shut up” Mini chided her friend. “You are so lucky yaar…haaye mujhe aisa pati mile toh main toh ghar se kabhi bahar hi na niklu ise chhodkar.” Said Sonal. “Girls! Control. You are talking about my husband.” Mini again admonish them as she couldn’t take it anymore how all of them were still drooling over him. All the girls started laughing. “Relax, we were just kidding yaar.” Explained Sonal.

“Excuse me” said Bobby as he couldn’t take the over acting of girls anymore. Mini saw him going and remembered that she saw angry look on Bobby’s face a while ago.She went behind him. “Oye Bobby, what happened to you? Why suddenly you are so cranky?” asked Mini. “Mini you are married? You never told me?” asked Bobby feeling hurt. “What is there to tell? Everybody knows it already. All my friends have met Neil for the first time but they knew I was married since starting…I thought you also knew it.” replied Mini as she couldn’t understand what suddenly happened to Bobby. “How would I suppose to know. You are so young. You don’t wear any signs of married woman. You don’t behave like one…I thought Mini Oberoi was your maiden name only.” Replied Bobby. “What the hell Bobby? Do I have to behave differently if I am married? Kya bakwaas hai ye…aur hum ye sab discuss bhi kyu kar rahe hain?” asked Mini as she lost her mind now. “We are discussing this because…you broke my heart…you…..by not telling me about your marriage…”Bobby blurted out in anger. “What do you mean Bobby?” asked Mini suspiciously. “I…I me…mean…I am your very good friend….and only I didn’t know about your marriage….this…fact broke my heart…I thought we knew each and every thing about each other.” Bobby lied as he tried to control the situation. “Bobby, see I understand that this was a surprise to you…but what difference does it make to our friendship?” asked Mini. “Yes you are right…I am just overreacting…sorry yaar Mini.” replied Bobby and went away from there making some excuse.

The time for the award distribution came. Mini and her friends were on cloud nine as they won the best team award and Mini’s photo was selected as best photo of exhibition. Mini squeaked in delight as she received the award. She came back to her friends who congratulated her but she overheard comments from the other nominated students who didn’t won, “Yaar isse achha toh mera photo tha…aisi kya khaas baat thi is Mini ke photo mein.” Said one girl. “Khaas baat iske photo mein nahi iske husband mein hai.” Said another guy. “What do you mean?” asked the girl. “I have heard that her husband Neil Oberoi gave a huge donation to the organizers of this event so to oblige him award toh Mini ko hi milna tha.” Said the guy as he gave the disgusted look to the trophy. Mini’s happiness vanished as she concluded that she has won not because of her talent but because of Neil. May be that’s why Neil didn’t tell her that he got an invitation to come here.

to be continued.....

precap- Mini confronts Neil and meet Mrs. Shah and also Bobby going crazy.😆

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

H n rhyming talent đŸ˜†

Mene starting me likhe the mineil ke sences ke liye bhi đŸ˜†

Tumhare pb   forum me entry ke pehle uske baad coffee bites ki prerna mili  đŸ¤Ł

Mera fav vala share karti hoon mineil ka 

Summery h ye jab mini Neil ko uthane gai thi 

Sandhu aunty ke ghar or macherdaani me 

Neil ke vichar 

Akadu Akadu bole mujhe 

Jaise murgi bole kukadu kuu 

Mujhe subh jaagaye ye 

Jaise murgi jaagaye  kukadu kuu

🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Very good .So Mrs.Shah is Neil's Mother and MiNeil will have fight . I like their fights and the way you write I can imagine SouNoor as Mineil enacting these scenes . Bobby heart broken here also đŸ˜† 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Amazing one anjali...

Jealous Neil... đŸ˜†

Bechara bobby... đŸ¤Ł

Mrs shah is Minni saasu maa... 

Update soon... Mineil fight hone wala hai na... đŸ˜†

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

Love it

Cont soon.

fkhr30 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There is more to the story than we can see with open eyes.  Seems Shah has her motives so does Naeem Bi. Bobby might be someone related to Mrs.Shah.  Poor Mini

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful .Neil jealous🤣 Bobby as always fan boy đŸ¤Ł Mrs.Shah character looks interesting so because of her will have MiNeil fight đŸ˜‰ when Neil will get to know Mini meeting her . Neil don't know what exactly happened between his parents but NB know it but never told Neil but our jasoos Mini will find out all đŸ˜† Next update will have MiNeil argument đŸ¤Łi love when they fight or argue they looked hot and cute cant wait to read next .

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Loved it. Mrs.Shah knows about Mini now and they have already formed a connection.Nicely written .Neil being jealous about Bobby đŸ¤Łso will he tell truth about it to Mini in next update during fight? I again imagined them your writing is so beautiful. Tailor made scenes for SouNoor