Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sub_94

Loved it. Mrs.Shah knows about Mini now and they have already formed a connection.Nicely written .Neil being jealous about Bobby đŸ¤Łso will he tell truth about it to Mini in next update during fight? I again imagined them your writing is so beautiful. Tailor made scenes for SouNoor 

thanks

yes mini and sasuma has already formed connection and neil will not be happy about it

glad i was successful in bringing those emotions in you that you could visualize sounoor.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

Mini baby I am proud of you bilkul sahi cheezo ko first priority banaya ... Kaam jaye bhaad me Romance is more important. 

Bobby🤣

Neil awww I can imagine him being jealous.  Kitna cute lagta hoga

Ye do firse ladege

Tu Neil ki mummy ka surname badal 

..Neil mera bhai bann raha hai...change kar surname Seema aunty ka...

thanks

mini jaanti hai kis cheez ki importance jyada hai🤣

bobby fan boy yaha bhi royega🤣

jelaous neil is a treat to watch😆

haan dono ladenge phirse aur romance bhi karenge miniel style hamesha ki tarah😉

arre surname badalne ki kya jarurat hai Neil ka surname toh oberoi hai shah to uski mummy ne dusri shadi kar li uske baad hua hai🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vishal_m.neil

Good one anjali.

So, story me ab bhi bahut se pages khulne hai,, great.

thanks

yes main story abhi aani baki hai

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Mini ko pata chali Neil ke parents ki adhuri dastaan

Ab Kya h vo FIR or divorce ki poori dastaan

Aisa kya past h jo naeembi ghabra rahi hai

Aisa kya raaj h jo chupa rahi hai

mini ko anjaane me apni saasu maa se

Yaane mrs shah se admiration  ho gaya

Dono ke phone no exchange ho gaye

Future ke liye toofaani connection ho gaya

Neil ki joulousy se maja aaya😆

Jisne mini ko darling ,sweetheart or baby banaya

Per Bobby ka heart break yaha bhi aaya🥺

Koi dosh jo kundaali me hai ye leke  aaya😆

Ye precap to h dhamakedaar😆

Lagta h mini ke  gusse ki aayegi bahaar😆

waah waah kya shayri hai ek number

thanks for wonderful commment...mazaa aa gaya

yes there is a reason behind divorce papers and FIR

mini ka connection sasuma se ho gaya hai jo neil ko obviously hazam nahi hoga

bobby ki kundli meinsahi mein dosh hoga har bar bechare ka dil toot jata hai🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 21

Mini came back home when the event was over. Naeem bi saw award in her hands and congratulated her but Mini didn’t give any response. “What happened?” asked Naeem bi. “Nothing I am just tired.” Replied Mini disinterestedly and went inside her room. What she heard at the convention about how she didn’t deserve the award was bothering her continuously. She couldn’t believe it. “Neil did it again. How can he just buy things for me? This way how I’ll be able to make my own identity? Mrs. Shah was so right. Husbands keep forgetting that their wives don’t need there help.” Thought Mini as she tossed the award on the sofa carelessly. Mini’s phone rang she saw it was Bobby’s call. Mini sighed, aftert hat stupid argument in the exhibition hall she didn’t want to talk to him but when he called second time Mini took the call, “Bobby, I am really tired yaar. I don’t want to go anywhere.” Mini rejected Bobby’s offer who invited her to pub for a party for celebrating their team’s victory. “Come on Mini yaar, I said sorry to you. I promise I wont talk anything rubbish to rile you up but please don’t say no. All our team members are coming.” Bobby requested. “Bobby, I am not in a mood.” Said Mini. “Atleast come for half an hour for our teams’s sake.” Bobby again pleaded. “Ok, fine I will come.” Mini said yes thinking that this will change her mood. “Great! I’ll come to pick up up. Message  me the address.” Said Bobby. “Its ok Bobby. I’ll come on my own.” Replied Mini. “Arre I am picking up Shruti and Sonal also. We’ll go together. It will be fun.” Bobby tried to persuade her. “Ok. Give me half an hour to get ready.” Mini agreed.

Mini got ready and informed Naeem bi that she is going out with her friends and will return soon. Mini thought of calling Neil but then decided against it as she was really pissed off from what he did and also she thought she will come back soon before his arrival so there was no need to call him. Neil came back from office. He went in their room to freshen up. There he saw Mini’s award was carelessly thrown on sofa. He called Mini but she didn’t answer instead Naeem bi replied, “Mini is not in the house. She has gone out with friends.” “What? But she didn’t inform me.” Said Neil. “May be she forgot. She said that she will return soon.” Replied Naeem bi as she gesture the servant to set the table for dinner. “I’ll wait for her for dinner. She knows it very well that I don’t like eating alone. She didn’t inform me also anything about having dinner outside. She must be on her way.” Concluded Neil. Naeem bi nodded. “The car she usually uses is in the parking. How did she go....taxi again?” asked Neil. “No, she said one of her friend has come to pick her up…..kya naam bataya tha…haan yaad aaya…some Bobby.” Answered Naeem bi. After hearing that name Neil remembered afternoon’s scene how that lecherous Bobby was trying to touch Mini. His blood boiled on thinking both of them together in a car. Neil dialed Mini’s number but she didn’t pick. He tried numerous times but she didn’t respond. Neil kept waiting for her. Naeem bi asked him many times to have dinner but he refused. He lost his appetite since he heard Bobby’s name. Neil saw in clock it was way past 12.00 am. He was now fuming in anger.

Mini looked at the watch. She gasped when she realized that it was 12.30 am. She had never meant to stay this late but once she came here her friends pulled her to the dance floor. She decided to enjoy a little bit and forget about all the things but then she lost the track of time. On her friends insistence she stayed for dinner too as she didn’t want to go home and sulk about Neil’s too much interference. She liked the company of her friends, ambience of pub, music and she wanted to enjoy this evening like carefree girl.  â€œOh God! Naeem bi and Neil must be worried for me.” She thought and took out her cell phone from her clutch to call them. She was shocked to see 25 missed calls from Neil. “Oh damn this loud music. How could I miss all the calls from Neil.” Mini thought as she tried to call him back but she felt that she didn’t have that much courage as she could totally imagine how angry Neil would be at this time. She called Bobby and asked him to immediately drop her home. Bobby brought his car from parking and Mini ran towards it. She twisted her ankle in a hurry to get into the car. “Mini, calm down. why are you so tensed?” asked Bobby. “You don’t understand Bobby I said at home that I’ll come back soon and didn’t even inform when I decided to stay and I missed all the calls from Neil. He will be so angry with me….and I didn’t even come by my car. Its all because of you….you said that Shruti and Sonal are also coming with you but you didn’t pick them and came alone…you don’t know Neil…he always creates a fuss over this thing.” Mini kept blabbering as she kept looking at the time. “Mini yaar Shruti and Sonal changed their plan at the last minute and said they will come by their own.” Explained Bobby. “And why are you so scared of your husband? I am with you.” Bobby added further. “I am not scared of him..but…leave it you wont understand. You just drive fast.” Mini replied. "Oh God! please Neil so gaya ho aur use face hi na karna pade is time." Mini prayed. Bobby felt odd why she is behaving like this. "Does he misbehaves with you...you husband..I mean why are you in tension?" asked Bobby. "No Bobby, He is...different...a difficult man...leave it....I told you...you wont understand." answered Mini.

Bobby stopped the car at the gate. Neil heard the sound of gate opening. He looked at the clock it was showing 1.00 am. Neil took a deep breath to control his anger. “Lets deal with this maturely.” He reminded himself and went outside the house towards the main gate. The scene he saw before his eyes made him lose all his calm and he went mad with fury. He saw that lecherous Bobby had his hands on Mini’s waist and Mini was holding him from shoulders. He moved towards them. Mini saw him. He looked dangerous, seething with anger. She gulped hard and tried to walk towards him but limped instead because of her twisted ankle. Neil saw it and understood why she has taken support of that douchebag Bobby. He gestured her to stop there only. He came and stood in front of them. Although now Mini was not taking support of Bobby now but his hand was still on Mini’s waist. Neil scanned Bobby from top to bottom and his eyes stopped at his hand which was touching Mini. He kept looking at that spot and then gave a dangerous look to Bobby. He looked so intimidating at that moment that Bobby could feel the heat emanating from his eyes. He immediately removed his hands from Mini’s waist. “Neil…I…am…”Mini started saying as she again limped towards him. Looking at that Bobby again tried to help her but Neil raised his hand gesturing him to stop. “Back off” he muttered to Bobby and himself caught Mini’s hand. Neil lifted her in his arms so that she wont have to walk. “I know how to take care of my wife …Bobby…that’s your name right?” Neil said as he again gave that intimidating look to Bobby.

Mini saw him glaring at Bobby she didn’t know why but she felt that she needs to give explanation for it. “Neil, Bobby was helping me….I twisted my ankle…He supported me…he dropped me home…he was….”Mini tried to say clearly but could only stammer. “Its ok sweetheart, now we should say good night to Bobby as its already too late and Bobby has to go to his home also…right? And we also have a lot to catch up as I am waiting for you like hours….I don’t know about you but I missed you so much.” Replied Neil. “Extra sweet slow dangerous voice….oh my God! Neil is about to blast any moment.” Thought Mini and asked Bobby to leave after she wished him good night. Neil turned to walk inside home carrying Mini in his arms and he purposely said it loud enough so that Bobby can hear it, “Aww you look so hurt baby let me kiss you better.” Mini closed he eyes at his sugar coated words as she knew he is going to give her hard time once inside the house. While Bobby kicked his car with all his might as Neil’s words pierced his heart.

Neil directly came in their bedroom and threw Mini on the bed unceremoniously as he shouted on her, “What the hell is wrong with you? How can you be so irresponsible?” “Neil…I am sorry…I didn’t mean to stay out this late but my mood was off and I really liked the place so….” Mini tried to explain. “So you decided to throw the caution out of window and dance till midnight in the pub in a city like Delhi were crimes are increasing day by day.” Completed Neil. “Neil…listen to me….” Mini again tried to say but Neil interrupted her again. “First, you didn’t even tell me about your plan. Second, you said that you will be back soon but changed your plan. Third,  you didn’t even bother to answer my calls let alone call yourself. Fourth, you didn’t take your car and was dependent on that stupid boy to drop you. How will you explain all this Mini?” asked Neil as he folded his hands in front of his chest. “Neil, I didn’t want to go in the first place but all my friends insisted then I really liked there…I lost the track of time. It was loud music there so I couldn’t hear my phone ringing and lastly Bobby is my good friend. I trust him. He s not some stupid boy.” Explained Mini as she tried to stand up on her own from the bed.

“Why your mood was off? You won the award today right?” asked Neil. “Because someone very rudely reminded me that I won not because of my talent but because my rich husband gave donation to the organizers.” Replied Mini as she again remembered all the taunting of other students. “What rubbish is that?” asked Neil. “Don’t pretend now. Didn’t you gave donation to the media house and asked them to give me the award?” Mini accused him. “Yes, I gave them donation but I didn’t ask them for anything in return. They themselves came to my office for inviting me. I was not even interested to meet them but then Rosy told me that your college trustee is with them then only I entertained them. They asked for some donation and I gave them…that’s it.” Neil explained. “I don’t believe you. You are lying. If you didn’t ask them then how come I won there were many more photographs better than mine?” Mini questioned back. Neil sighed, “Have some faith on your talent. Just because some jealous students said something you believed them. And not only me each and every influential person invited there must have gave some donation to them….in fact this whole bloody convention is nothing but to draw attention from influential persons and media…what do you think this is for women empowerment…really…grow up…you really have to learn a lot about this world.” Neil said frustrated from her allegations. Mini was silent for sometime. “You mean you really didn’t ask them to….” Mini again asked for confirm. “NO” replied Neil now irritated.

“I am sorry…I thought…I know I was careless I should have called you but then I was angry at you..so….” Mini now tried to end their fight as she realized her mistake. “Forget about the whole award thing…I didn’t even knew that you were upset about that. I am angry at you because you acted so irrationally. Why you didn’t take the car? Why  you were with that lecherous person who is so besotted with you that he doesn’t even leave any single chance to touch you?” asked Neil coming on the main reason for his anger. “What? Why are you talking about Bobby like that? He is just a good friend….oh…wait a minute….now I understood…that baby sweetheart darling in the afternoon and even now……you did that purposely in front of Bobby because you think he likes me more than just as friend…..now I understood…Neil Oberoi….you are a jealous and possessive husband. And I just want to clap for your double standards. You expect me to accept your colorful past without any fuss and you cant even stand my normal friendship with boys.” Mini taunted him. “Both are different things. I never hide my past from you. It was before you entered my life but your friendship with that douchebag is happening right in front of my eyes and I wont allow it.” said Neil with gritted teeth. “Oh so that’s what bothering you so much…not the fact that I came late, not the fact that I didn’t answer your calls….the thing that I went and came with Bobby in his car is troubling you and your husband ego. I didn’t know you will be so shallow in your thinking. You are raising finger on my character?” asked Mini hurt by his reaction.

“I am not questioning your intentions. Don’t twist my words. But yes I doubt that Bobby’s intentions. I saw the way he looked at you, the way he was trying to touch you…the way he put his dirty hand on your waist. I could see it in his eyes…it’s a man thing….we can tell in what way any man looks at woman…whats going through his perverted mind.” Neil tried to explain. “Just stop it Neil.You are dragging it too much. Stop behaving like a jealous boyfriend. I accepted your past and you also….” Mini tried to say when Neil suddenly came very close to her and pinned her to the near by wall. “I am telling you, stop relating this to my past. I had many flings in past and I am not ashamed of it. You are not the first girl in my life but you are the last.” Said Neil as he looked into Mini’s eyes. “I am only your now like you are only mine. There was no one in your life previously and now I will make sure that no one else will come into the picture now or ever.” Neil said in half threatening and in half challenging way. Mini tried to free herself from his hold but he tightened his grip more. “Get this thing clearly in your mind. You are mine. Mine to hold…mine to touch….Mine to kiss.” Said Neil as he took her lips in his nibbling and biting them showering his anger and frustration along with love. “If anybody tried to come between us then first I will kill him mercilessly then cut him into small pieces and feed it to the dogs.” Said Neil as he broke the kiss leaving Mini totally stunned and gasping for air. “Did he just kiss me in the middle of fight? Was that an angry kiss?....angry kiss…how stupid that sounds …is that even a thing? But then why it felt like one? Damn that man….how insulting it is to be kissed in middle of fight…it made me forget my arguments.” Mini wondered and then coming out her thoughts she limped towards Neil and turned him around. “What do you think yourself? Huh! You can say anything to me and I wont even protest?” said Mini and she pushed him hard on the bed and came to sit on top of him. “How dare you to give me an angry kiss…damn you….”Mini trailed off as she held his collar and leaned on him to kiss him in the same way. And before they could have stopped themselves things were out of their hands as they both frantically tore each other’s clothes and indulged in rough sex.

Both of them wake up in the morning. But were lying on the bed under the sheet contemplating who will say sorry first. There was an awkward silence between them. Neil was wondering what got into him last night why he acted so childishly over that stupid fan boy. While Mini was happy as she knew now that Neil was jealous from Bobby. Where there is jealousy there is love. She smiled and turned towards Neil and at the same time Neil also turned towards her. “Sorry, I over reacted” both said at the same time and then laughed. “Hmm….considering the fact that we overreacted and then ended up like this….we should over react more frequently…..as last night was mind blowing.....what say?” asked Mini as she raised her eyebrow. “Hmm…I think you right but lets just be the reason of such overreaction different. I don’t think I can bear that fan boy of yours. He is a creep.” Replied Neil. “Oh come on, stop being such a child. He is just a good friend and after last night he knows that I have a psycho husband also so why he will be interested in me?” Mini tried to make him understand. “Lets just stop discussing that creep. I just want you to promise me that you’ll stay away from him as much as possible. I don’t get good vibes from him.” Said Neil as he hugged her. Mini was about to argue but then she felt it may be his insecurity or jealousy but he has genuine concern for her in his voice. So she decided to let it go for now. “Ok, I wont end my friendship with him but I promise I’ll try to keep my interactions with him limited.” Replied Mini. Neil was not happy as she didn’t give him any solid assurance but he knew it is difficult to make her understand so he also decided to let it go for now.

to be continued.....

precap- Mini meets Mrs. Shah

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Their fight is so cute and that makes them hot đŸ˜‰ love ,anger , frustration were very nicely written.  All those style , character mannerisms of MiNeil is very nice and we can connect to and visualise them.

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hayeee!🤗

This was so sweet...❤️

Jealous Neil😂

Poor Bobby😅..i feel pity for him...

Neil bechare bobby ke kundali k rahu bn gya

a h😂😂

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

MiNeil fight smiley42 I can watch ,read this so many times .They are 🔥 when they argue fight. MiNeil folding hands near chest ,gritted teeth ,eyebrow rise are thier signature style  that pinning near wall made me remember manmarziya  I warned you ( want you ) only kiss was felt there and you completed it here â˜şď¸  Mini limbing is so cute and jealous Neil🤣 I love how you are handling Bobby🤣i never liked him 🤣 So precap Mil will meet bahu😆 and when Neil will come to know will have one more serious emotional fight . Mini Jasoos will find out truth soon😉  Everything was beautifully written Anjali.🤗 

Edited by N_sharmaa - 3 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Damn what a mind blowing one anjali... Jealous Neil... Poor bobby.... And mineil style.... Their fight can also lead to having sex.... đŸ¤ŁđŸ¤Ł

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fabulous update

Love it

Continue soon