Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Very beautiful. Will have family moments now. Can't wait to see. You write so well . 

Thanks🤗

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Beautiful as always smiley42 so finally Neil is developing feelings smiley2 Mini know it now it's love but Neil will take time to accept it's called love . Neil extending hand to Mini was beautifulremembered MiNeil scene before leaving to Delhi how he extends his hand and she keeps her hand on his trusting him ( miss them)

Thanks

Neil ke liye abhi sab kuch naya naya hai

Wo delhi se pehle wala mineil scene was so good i liked how mini trusted him

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Thanks

Neil ke liye abhi sab kuch naya naya hai

Wo delhi se pehle wala mineil scene was so good i liked how mini trusted him

That whole pagalpan scene was beautiful and. 🔥

sou-miya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Anjali...

Sry to say we are waiting for next update...

Pls share it today, so that we can cope up from their live interview request for accepting the show end.

Your write-up can be a medicine for all of us....

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Thanks

Sounoor hamesha yaad rahenge show wapas aaye na aaye itne kam time mein bahut special ho gaye mineil hum sabke liye....stories ka achha lagna kaafi hadh tak mineil ke kaaran hi hai

True in short span of time they have made place in our  hearts very emotionally as Mineil and that is why it's not easy to let them go. It's their magic and magic is in your writing also which makes us visualise them as Mineil  in every scene .

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

True in short span of time they have made place in our  hearts very emotionally as Mineil and that is why it's not easy to let them go. It's their magic and magic is in your writing also which makes us visualise them as Mineil  in every scene .

Yeah đŸ‘đŸź Writing here is so beautiful that automatically we start getting connected and start visualising them.

Edited by Krithzz - 4 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Yeah đŸ‘đŸź Writing here is so beautiful that automatically we start getting connected and start visualising them.

Thanks😳😳

🤗

fkhr30 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Cant wait for the next masterpiece

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fkhr30

Cant wait for the next masterpiece

updating next part

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 19

After Neil said yes Hanuman Singh once again engaged him in conversation while he looked at Mini longingly. Mini’s eyes also reflected back same emotions. But soon Babita took Mini with her to help her in the kitchen. Babita asked servant to take Neil’s luggage in top floor room. “Mom, why are you shifting his luggage at top floor?” asked Mini. “That room is bigger na. I thought he will be more comfortable there. Tum bhi do din ke liye waha shift ho jana.” Replied Babita. “But mom I checked yesterday, AC of that room is not working. He can adjust in smaller room but not without AC as he gets heat strokes.” Said Mini and told the servant to take Neil’s things in her room only. “Tell me Mini, whats his favourite food? We have no idea that he would be coming or else I would have made all his favourite dishes. You also didn’t tell us why?” asked Babita. “Mom, I also didn’t know he will come today that too directly to Patiala.” Replied Mini. “Oh, it’s a surprise for you.” Babita teased Mini while Mini blushed looking away. “Tell me na what should I make for him in dinner?” Babita asked again. “Let it be mom.” Said Mini. “Arre aise kaise…..achha maine already itna kuch banaya hua hai..isme se kuch toh pasand hoga….chhole bhature, palak paneer, dahi bade, gulab jamun, jeera rice…..” Babita started mentioning all the delicacies. “Mom, calm down. He wont even touch any of these.” Answered Mini. “What? Then what does he likes?” asked Babita shocked. “Risotto with parmesan and lemon, chicken salad, mushroom creame soup, pasta arabiata, grilled fish….”Replied Mini as she tried to remember all of it. Babita kept looking at her shocked, “Ye sab kya hota hai?” she asked. Mini laughed at her.

“Told you na bilkul angrezo jaisi aadatein….all these are Italian and continental dishes. ”Replied Mini. “But I don’t know how to cook any of these.” Replied Babita as she became sad that first time her son in law has come to their house and she cant even cook for him. Mini saw Babita’s sad face, “Oh my sweet mom. Don’t worry. I’ll cook something for him.” Replied Mini as she hugged Babita. “What? You’ll cook. Do you even know how to hold knife?” asked Babita perplexed. “Mom, don’t taunt me ok. I know I gave you hard time always here whenever you tried to teach me cooking but….” Mini trailed off. “But what?” asked Babita now interested to know how come her daughter who never came in kitchen while she was here learnt to prepare all these delicacies. “Actually…Naeem bi insisted that I should learn how to manage household. In that process I also asked her about Neil’s favourite dishes and she not only told me but also offered to teach me.” Answered Mini as she looked away to avoid the eye contact with Babita. “Oh! toh ye sab tumne Neil ke liye seekha.” Babita teased her daughter. “Mom, stop it.” replied Mini as she blushed.

“Chalo baatein bahut ho gayi, Neil  beta tum aaram karo, fresh ho jao. We’ll meet on dinner.” Hanuman asked Neil. Neil finally sighed in relief as he was tired of discussing politics, sports and automobiles with all the oldies and moreover he wanted to talk to Mini. He went in her room where she was busy cleaning her room. “Whoa! You keep your room pretty messy.” Said Neil as he laughed looking at Mini who was trying to shove everything quickly into her cupboard. “Hey! Its not that messy. And just my new shopping which is scattered here. Give me two minutes I’ll clean it.” replied Mini as she again became busy in cleaning her cupboard. Neil went towards her and pulled her towards him. He hugged her. Mini also hugged him back as her shopping bags slipped from her hands. “How are you?” asked Neil as he pulled back and cupped her face. “Fine, but was missing you terribly.” Replied Mini honestly. “No, not that. I mean Naeem bi told me that you are not well. You went to see doctor. What happened to you?” asked Neil. Mini saw worry for her in his eyes and smiled at him, “Nothing to worry about. Just mild side effects of medication my gynaec administered to me.” Replied Mini. “Are you sure? You look pale? And thin too?” asked Neil as checked her out. “Thin…me? I have been eating all my favourite dishes since I am here.” Laughed Mini. “You came back early because you thought I was sick?” asked Mini. “Hmm….and I was missing you.” Replied Neil as he again hugged her. “I have never missed anyone in my life this much. You are very special to me. Please stop thinking about past. Don’t give yourself too much trouble.” Said Neil as he made his hold tight on her. “I am sorry. I promise I wont judge you again on your past and I wont trust anyone else over you.” Replied Mini as she sobbed in his arms. Neil pulled back himself and wiped her tears with his thumb. He leaned down and kissed her. Mini closed her eyes to live the moment. Neil leaned more into her making her staggered backward till she took the support of cupboard. She kept kissing him back with equal vigor not letting him go even for a second. Both were trying to quench the yearning they experienced for each other in these five days.

They were still kissing when Babita barged into the room calling Mini’s name. Both of them quickly parted away. Babita immediately turned around highly embarrassed and went back as quickly as she came muttering sorry multiple times. “F**k! what was that? Definitely the most embarrassing moment of my life. How can she barged in like that?” asked Neil. “She is my mom. She can do anything. May be out of habit she did that.” Replied Mini still uncomfortable at the whole moment. “What? She used to come unannounced  like this in her young daughter’s room. Doesn’t she know there is something called privacy?” asked Neil. “Privacy? That too to young daughters? Welcome to my world.” Replied Mini as she laughed at him. Mini went out of her room into the kitchen to check what her mom wanted that she couldn’t even wait for sometime. “What do you want mom?” asked Mini. Babita was still under shock, “I am so sorry. It just slipped my mind that Neil could be there….Oh God! What he must be thinking of me?” said Babita as she avoided looking towards Mini. “Mom, chill. Its over. Forget it. Like it never happened.” Suggested Mini. “Ya, I just came to let you know that I have arranged all the ingredients for you dish. Please check if you need anything else.” Replied Babita as she tried to be normal.

Everyone met at the dinner table. Neil looked at all the dishes, horrified at the idea of eating so much of oil and butter filled delicacies. By only thinking about it gave him heartburn. Just then Mini arrived holding a tray. She laughed at looking at his expressions. “Don’t worry, your dinner is here.” She said as she uncovered the utensils in which she brought chicken salad and mushroom creame soup for him. “Thank you so much.” He mouthed to her and Mini winked at him. “Mini, beta come sit. Why are you standing?” asked Hanuman as he patted an empty chair beside him. “Just a sec dad.” Replied Mini as she served Neil his food then she sat on the chair near him. Hanuman Singh pouted like a upset child over it while Babita smiled at him. They talked and laughed on family jokes and random things while enjoying dinner. Later after helping Babita in clearing out table Mini made coffee for herself and Neil and went to her room. She saw Neil was looking at her room carefully as if observing something. “What are you looking at? I know it is not as big as your room in Delhi but I have spent all my life here.” Said Mini. “My room???” asked Neil as he raised his eyebrow at her. “Sorry, correction. Our room” answered Mini as she bit her tongue. “Better. And this room is beautiful In fact I was admiring it. It says a lot about you.” Said Neil as he again looked at the whole room, the family pictures, the colorful artifacts and decorative lights, lots of wind chimes.“You like wind chimes?” asked Neil. “I love them.” Replied Mini while having coffee. They talked about each and every thing they missed out while being away from each other. Mini was surprised to see this side of Neil. She could never think that he can talk this much. He seemed happy and relaxed.

Mini waited for him to come close to her but when he didnt she herself went near him and hugged him from behind when he was busy looking outside window. He smiled at her and took her hand in his and kissed it. “Lets sleep.” Mini suggested.“Hmm..ok.” he replied and both of them came on bed. Neil tossed and turned for sometime trying to find comfortable position as the mattress was a little hard for his comfort. Mini waited for him to make a move once he settle down but he just hugged her and made her lie on his shoulder. Mini sighed and started playing with the buttons of his T shirt, “So are you again planning on making me insane to the point that I will agree to do whatever you’ll ask or are you genuinely not interested in sex?” asked Mini as she couldn’t hold it anymore.“What? You want to make love?” asked Neil in return. “Don’t you want to?” Mini questioned again. “I want it more than anything right now but I thought you would just want to cuddle and hold me….I mean you like it more...right?” Neil answered. Mini smiled thinking how he had put her wish over his own. “Yes, I like it more but right now I need you…cant even explain what I am going through…” Mini trailed off in between as she started feeling up his body.

“Wow! Haven’t seen you this horny until now. Whats the catch wifey?” asked Neil as he smirked at her. “Nothing” replied Mini as she tried to avoid the topic blushing profusely. “Tell me or else you know I have many ways to dig out truth from your sexy mouth.” Said Neil as he caught her hands and rolled her over. “Fine! I was missing you terribly and then Preet was teasing me about sex and all the other day…so….I got horny…and I…I…”Mini tried to confess. “You what???” asked Neil trying to control his laugh as he already half guessed the answer. “Okay….I watched p**n. In fact have been watching it since two nights. Happy. You got your answer now.” Replied Mini. Neil burst out laughing uncontrollably. “Oh, I didn’t know girls also do this.” said Neil in between his laughter. “Why should boys have all the fun?” replied Mini as she shrugged and started laughing herself. “So did you just watched it or also learned anything from it?” asked Neil now in a mood to tease her. “Quite a few things.” Mini played along instead of blushing. “Whoa! Mrs. Oberoi 2.0. I liked it.” Neil winked at her. “Wont you test this latest version.” Mini flirted back. “Ya sure, show me your skills and latest upgradations.” Replied Neil as he removed and threw away his shirt and leaned down to kiss her but he stopped in between. “Have you locked the door properly?” asked Neil as he remembered the rude interruption in the evening. “Yes. Now shut up and kiss me.” Mini ordered. Soon both were lost in their dreamland.

Neil got up early in the morning as par his habit. He looked at Mini who was sleeping peacefully without a care in this world. He got up and wore his clothes which were lying discarded on the floor. He looked at mirror as he wore his T shirt. There were several marks on his chest and neck and back also. He smiled remembering last night and muttered ‘wild cat’ looking at Mini. Neil went out side but then remembered whats he gonna do as there is no gym here. He was thinking to go back inside when Hanuman Singh saw him and called him, “Neil you wake up early?” he asked. “Yes. I spent time in gym usually.” Replied Neil. “There is no gym here but if you want you can accompany me. I am going for a jog.” Hanuman suggested. “Ok, nice idea. Lets go.” Neil agreed. Both of them went for jogging. “I must say you are quite fit in health in this age” said Neil as they both were running for some time now and Hanuman Singh didn’t show any sign of fatigue till now. “I am a police man. I have to keep myself fit. By the way you are not that bad yourself. But you young generation these days always run behind those fancy muscles and six packs and don’t give importance to overall stamina and strength building.” Replied Hanuman Singh. “There is nothing wrong in shaping up your body…and I don’t know about others but I got good stamina and strength.” Answered Neil. “Aisa hai…toh phir ho jaye…race…200 meters…till that pole..I guess.” Hanuman suggested.

â€œAre you serious?” Neil laughed at him. “Why are you scared of losing? Mini ko pata chal gaya toh hasegi tumpe?” Hanuman Singh smirked at him. “Are you challenging me?” asked Neil. “Yes…aisa hi samajhlo” replied Hanuman Singh. “Ok, aapki galatfemi abhi dur kar dete hain. Lets race. In fact, take advantage of 50 mts. Considering your age.” Neil taunted. “I don’t need any advantage. Lets start.” Both of them took their positions and started on the count of three. Though Hanuman Singh gave him tough competition but couldn’t win. “So what do you think now? Do I have enough stamina and strength?” asked Neil as he stopped to take breath. “Fine, you won.” Replied Hanuman Singh while breathing heavily. Suddenly he started little coughing. Neil immediately came towards him. “Take it easy old man. Are you alright?” asked Neil as he again laughed at him. “Just because you won you cant call me old man.” Replied Hanuman as he laughed with him. “And don’t you dare to tell Mini about this” Hanuman warned him. “Don’t worry your little secret is safe with me.” Neil laughed again. “In fact Aap dhamki nahi bhi dete to bhi main nahi batata…a father is the hero of every child and heroes always win.” Said Neil suddenly getting serious. Hanuman understood that he remembered his father. He put a hand on Neil’s shoulder.

“Don’t be sad. I am sure your father must have felt very proud to have son like you.” Said Hanuman. “No..nothing like that…I am not remembering dad…I am not that emotional.” Replied Neil trying to control himself. “Oh come on, don’t try to hide it. We oldies know it all. Ye baal dhoop mein thode hi na safed kiye hain. Par tum aajkal ke bachhe. You guys think that you can fool us…ab Mini ko hi le lo…she is with us since last 5 days. She is spending time with us, smiling, having fun but something was amiss in her eyes. I tried asking her several times but she brushed it off saying everything is fine. But since you have come her smile is reaching out to her eyes. I guess she was missing you.” Replied Hanuman singh. Neil just smiled at him. “To be honest, me and my wife were very worried for her. How she is gonna adjust there alone in totally different culture. But now after seeing her. I am relieved. She has finally made her space within your house and your life which would not have been possible without your support. Remember I requested you to take care of her on her bidaai? I must say, You have kept your promise. Thank you.” Said Hanuman Singh.  “No, Thank you for trusting me with your daughter. She has filled the void in my lonely life.” Replied Neil.

Hanuman Singh and Neil came back from home. They got ready for the day and joined everyone on breakfast table. Mini brought cornflakes for Neil. “Can I try one of those?” asked Neil pointing towards aloo paratha. Mini who was having her tea almost coughed, “Aloo paratha? Are you sure?” asked Mini wondering what happened to him suddenly. “Why? Cant I have it?” asked Neil. “Oh definitely you can have it.” answered Babita as she served him one paratha. Neil took a bite, “Its nice…in fact good..ya tasty.” Said Neil. While Mini looked at him in wonder. After spending two fun filled days in Patiala Mini and Neil returned Delhi.

Naeem bi welcomed them home. “Neil, you asked to call these people. They are here already. Waiting for you.” Said Naeem bi. Neil took Mini with him. “Mini, they are the team of interior decorators. I took their services when I wanted to renovate this house…and guys she is my wife….you have to coordinate with her this time.” Neil made the introduction. “Neil, I don’t get it …what do you mean?” asked Mini. “Mini, after spending time at your house I came to realize that here I got every luxury  in this house but still there is something amiss. Your house…it was lively, colorful, vibrant….it was full of your happy memories. So I want you to re decorate this house according to your taste. Till now it only screams about my preferences but now I want you to fill your colors in it. Make it our home in all true senses. Once it used be alive…give it a life again.” Explained Neil. While Mini could only nod in yes as she felt her voice was choked due to emotions. Naeem bi also couldn’t stop her tears listening to them.

to be continued.....

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago