Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Very good. HS is only cutie pie I liked here other than Mini and Neil . Do continue please.

Yes miss HS so much😭

He should have been the part of season 2 also

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakshi2104

Anjali please update soon đŸ„ș

Tonight

Sakshi_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 2

She saw him coming towards her with abouquet of orchids in his hands. She stood up from her seat. “Hii, Neil Oberoi”he extended his hand. “Hii, Mini Singh” replied Mini as she shook his hand.

“Sorry you had to wait. Actually I had a very important meeting at office. I had told my secretary to reschedule it but she forgot and I had to attend it.” Neil apologized as he handed the bouquet to Mini. Mini took it and kept it aside. “Its ok, I can understand.” She accepted his apology. Both of them sat down. “So Ms. Singh
”Neil begin but Mini interrupted him, “Oh you can call me Mini. Ms. Singh sounds very formal and business kinda.” Said Mini and she asked him to continue, “ So you.... what were you saying Neil?” “Actually, I would prefer Mr. Oberoi instead of Neil.” He clarified earning a glare from Mini. “How rude this man can be?” she thought to herself. Neil looked at her expressions and cleared his throat before answering, “Please don’t mind. I am not someone who is easily get along with all the people and besides, this is a formal meeting we don’t know whether it would result into anything or not so
.” He left the sentence in between assuming Mini would have understood.

“I cant believe this man. Has he come to meet a prospective bride or on a business meeting” Mini thought but then decided to let it go. “So Mr. Oberoi, what do you think about marriage and this proposal?” Said Mini in as business like tone as possible. “Well, I think I have come to that stage of my life where I need some stability. So I decided to settle down. You tell me. You are quite young for marriage. Girls at your age either dream of making their career or pursue higher studies. What made you agree to the marriage?” Neil asked directly. “Well, for starters
I have a f**Ked up kundli. It says I am manglik or something like that. I am being the only child of my parents they are over protective for me so want to marry me off as soon as possible.” Mini replied honestly. “Oh yeah, I remember. That’s the prime reason your parents approached me .They said that I also have same kind of kundli. To be honest I don’t believe in all this and I didn’t even know that I have that kind of kundli until your parents told me.” Said Neil. “Ya I also don’t believe in any of this shit but girls in our country don’t get to say their mind in marriage matters especially if they have f**ked kundlis.”Said Mini as she expressed her disappointment regarding superstition.

“Oh, so are you under any pressure from your family that’s why you agreed to meet me. If that’s the case then its ok I will say no to them.” Said Neil. “Oh no
.no
.I mean yes
I don’t like the fact that they want me to marry off so soon but I have accepted their decision and I came to meet you because you are settled in Delhi.” Mini said honestly. “What? You wanted to meet me just because I am settled in Delhi. Is it your only reason?” asked Neil shocked and confused at her statement. “No
no
That’s not the only reason
.I found you very attractive also
.” Mini blurted out before she could stop herself. “Oh this man
whats with him. Why I am suddenly nervous in front of him?” Mini asked to herself. Neil smiled at her while Mini looked down in embarrassment. She slapped herself mentally for her stupidity. “Its ok
.no need to get embarrassed. I know I am too hot to handle.” Said Neil as he smirked at her. Mini gasped at him for his self obsession. This made him laugh.“Sorry, I was just joking.” Neil apologized.  â€œJust joking really? This man already have intimidating personality and to add to it he is joking now
wow” Mini again talked to herself. “And you are very beautiful yourself. That’s one of the reason why I said yes for this meeting.” Said Neil, to make her feel more comfortable. Mini blushed at the compliment. She knew she was beautiful. She used to get so many compliments for it in school and college but she never paid any attention to it but today when he said it
..it felt more real
 more meaningful. She came out of her dreamland when he snapped his fingers in front of her. “You said that I being settled in Delhi have something to do with the reason you agree to meet me.” Asked Neil again coming back to his business like tone.

“That depends on some things which I first like to ask you” replied Mini. “Shoot” said Neil. “Would you allow your wife to work after marriage and focus on her career even if that career requires her to travel different places and remain out of home for few days?”Mini asked directly as this question was important for her; she didn’t want to beat around the bush. “Absolutely. I won’t have any problem if my wife wants to make her career. In fact I believe women should make their own identity instead of being dependent on others. As far as remaining out of town is concerned I won’t mind it because I also travel a lot to south India and aboard due to my IT business. So if she is ok with it then I will be ok with her traveling also.”Replied Neil honestly. “Ok, actually I want to make career in photography. I wanted to come to Delhi and join the course for it but my parents and their overbearing care didn’t allow me to leave Patiala then they dropped this marriage bomb on me. So I was wondering that may be if this thing works out between us then I can follow my dream.” Said Mini looking at him as if trying to read his mind. “Hmm
.photography....interesting" said Neil.

"So what are your expectations from this marriage" Neil asked further. "To be honest, I dont have any expectations. I didnt even want to get married at first place but since I have no choice I gave it a thought. All my life I have lived under the shadow of my parents. So when I saw your profile I thought may be if you are understanding enough then I can atleast fulfill my dream to learn photography and will also have a chance to live my life according to my wish." Mini said honestly. "Hmm.....very practical approach towards life. I must say I am impressed.” Replied Neil. "What do you expect from marriage?" now MIni asked the same question.  "Well....I want a simplicity in my married life. I cannot bear over dramatic people with unrealistic expectations. I believe in the philosophy of Live and let live. My wife should give me space. " replied Neil. He saw Mini was listening to him with full attention.

“You are quite young and I am 10 years elder than you. What do you think about it?” now he asked her directly as he really wanted to know the reason because it kept bugging him ever since he said yes to meet her. “I don’t believe in age gaps and all that. Its just a number. Some people may consider our pairing odd but I have seen many such pairs. And more importantly for me understanding and compatibility is required in a marriage to sustain it more than anything.” Mini expressed her views. “Yes, I completely agree with you on this. But I have to share my point of view on this matter.” Replied Neil as he took a deep breath. “Go on” Mini encouraged him. “See its good that you don’t believe in age gaps and all but it is an undeniable fact that you are quite young and girls at your age have some dreams and expectations from their boyfriends or husbands. You know that romantic kind of expectations that they will gift them flowers and heart shaped balloons and lots of gift and will say I love you to them atleast 10 times a day. But I cant do it. I am not hearts and flowers kinda guy. To me marriage is based on 100% loyalty, honesty and complete devotion towards each other and off course understanding and compatibility as you mentioned earlier. Its kind of a mutual contract. To be precise I don’t believe in Love.” Neil said whatever was in his mind honestly as he didn’t want her to keep any false hope or expectations from him.

Mini was silent for some time, contemplating on what he just said. When Neil saw her thinking so deeply he cleared his throat again to gain her attention, “So I guess I was right. You do have such expectations.” Neil concluded. “Huh? No
.Mr. Oberoi
.I also don’t believe in this mushy mushy kind of love but I do believe in love and what caught my attention were your words. I mean you said about the importance of loyalty, devotion, understanding, compatibility in a marriage but isn’t ‘Love’ is a one word combined for all this and if not then what else love is all about?” Mini asked him confused. “I think we share completely different perspective on this topic. I don’t know what love is all about as I don’t believe in it. But I believe in giving your 100% to a marriage and if you want to give it a name of love then its your point of view but I will like to call it mutual contract based on all things I mentioned above.” Clarified Neil.

“God! This man is weird. What a twisted way of thinking.” Mini wondered. “What about your past relationships? I mean I am sure a man like you must have had girlfriends. I wonder anyone did some emotional damage and contributed to your strange way of thinking?” asked Mini as she really wanted to know it that she isn’t signing up for a marriage with man still living in memory of some past affair. “That
.was a pretty personal and direct question Ms. Mini.” replied Neil raising his eyebrows at her. “Yes, it is but since we are considering this marriage proposal and as you said honesty plays an important part in it I want to make sure that you are not living under the shadow of any of your past relationship.” Explained Mini without any hesitation. “Fair point” said Neil as he agreed with her. “Now to answer your question. Yes I did have girlfriends in past. But was never in any kind of commitment. I used to date them, hang around but there was no emotional bonding with any of them. All of them had these unrealistic expectations of love and romance with which I am not comfortable. So I am not living in any kind of shadow of broken relationship. I didn’t give any of them right over me to such extent that they can hurt me. You may find my ideas and thoughts weird but that’s the way I am. There is no reason for it.” Replied Neil directly looking into her eyes.

“Hmm
I appreciate your honesty.” Said Mini smiling at him. “And I find you amusing” replied Neil smiling back at her.“Amusing
why?” asked Mini. “Till now with whomsoever I met for marriage meetings this one is the most interesting. Girls ask about hobbies, likes,dislikes, favourite color, actors and all the frivolous and petty things but you are different. I have not expected the type of conversation we are having. In fact to tell you the truth I have not spoken this much and this candidly to any other girl this much.” Said Neil. “How many marriage meetings you had till now?” asked Mini out of curiosity. “5-6 max” replied Neil. “Omg! And you rejected them all?” asked Mini shocked. “No, they rejected me the moment they realized I am not hearts and flowers kinda guy.” Laughed Neil. “How many suitors you have met till now?” asked Neil now. “None, you are the first one. Told you that kundli superstition made it very difficult for my parents to find a match. They were on the verge of giving up when they came across your proposal through some distant relatives and they were on cloud nine to find out that you also had same messed up kundli.” Laughed Mini.

“So you would like to ask anything else like a normal girl?” asked Neil. “No, there is a whole lifetime to discover and explore each other’s likes and dislikes.” Said Mini. “It means you can foresee a life with me?” asked Neil as he tried to interpret her words. Mini was silent for sometime as she replayed all the conversation in her mind from the starting. This man is broody, intimidating and weird but actually quite straight forward in his approach towards life and off course sexy as hell. Plus she will get to live in Delhi. So overall he was a good package. “I guess
it’s a yes from my side.” Said mini and asked for his answer, “Whats your decision? ”  Neil took a deep breath. This girl is different from others and certainly more understanding. She has an ambition for career and practical approach towards life. She didn’t even believe in silly bollywood romantic ideas. What more he can ask for. “It’s a yes from me too” replied Neil.

Mini was about to say something when her phone rang. It was her mom calling. She cut the phone but saw it was already one hour since she was talking to him. May be that’s why her parents were calling her to ask what is taking her so long. “My parents are calling. I have to leave now. I’ll talk to them and they will call you in the evening.” Said Mini as she stood up. “Ok
I will wait for their call” replied Neil as he also stood up. “How are you going? I can drop you if you want” inquired Neil. “Ah, thanks for asking but I have already booked a cab
.oh it has arrived.” Said Mini as she saw the cab. Neil went with her towards the cab and opened the gate for her. “It was nice meeting with you Mr. Oberoi” said Mini as she extended her hand. Neil shook her hand, “ya same here
.and you can call me Neil now.”Said Neil as he watched her sit inside cab. “Ok Neil
.bye” said Mini as she smiled at him. “Bye Mini” replied Neil smiling back at her.

to be continued......

Edited by anjali0111 - 4 years ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Realistic , practical talk. No over drama . Mini poor girl is impressed by him actually 😆and now Neil also !? đŸ˜‰ Do update next part soon. This looks interesting now. 

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Realistic , practical talk. No over drama . Mini poor girl is impressed by him actually 😆and now Neil also !? đŸ˜‰ Do update next part soon. This looks interesting now. 

Thanks

Ya i tried to make it as less dramatic as possible....i wanted to show how girls in mini's situation would react

Yes mini is impressed by him but still she said yes for all practical purposes and neil also

Vishal_m.neil thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Part 2

She saw him coming towards her with abouquet of orchids in his hands. She stood up from her seat. “Hii, Neil Oberoi”he extended his hand. “Hii, Mini Singh” replied Mini as she shook his hand.

“Sorry you had to wait. Actually I had a very important meeting at office. I had told my secretary to reschedule it but she forgot and I had to attend it.” Neil apologized as he handed the bouquet to Mini. Mini took it and kept it aside. “Its ok, I can understand.” She accepted his apology. Both of them sat down. “So Ms. Singh
”Neil begin but Mini interrupted him, “Oh you can call me Mini. Ms. Singh sounds very formal and business kinda.” Said Mini and she asked him to continue, “ So you.... what were you saying Neil?” “Actually, I would prefer Mr. Oberoi instead of Neil.” He clarified earning a glare from Mini. “How rude this man can be?” she thought to herself. Neil looked at her expressions and cleared his throat before answering, “Please don’t mind. I am not someone who is easily get along with all the people and besides, this is a formal meeting we don’t know whether it would result into anything or not so
.” He left the sentence in between assuming Mini would have understood.

“I cant believe this man. Has he come to meet a prospective bride or on a business meeting” Mini thought but then decided to let it go. “So Mr. Oberoi, what do you think about marriage and this proposal?” Said Mini in as business like tone as possible. “Well, I think I have come to that stage of my life where I need some stability. So I decided to settle down. You tell me. You are quite young for marriage. Girls at your age either dream of making their career or pursue higher studies. What made you agree to the marriage?” Neil asked directly. “Well, for starters
I have a f**Ked up kundli. It says I am manglik or something like that. I am being the only child of my parents they are over protective for me so want to marry me off as soon as possible.” Mini replied honestly. “Oh yeah, I remember. That’s the prime reason your parents approached me .They said that I also have same kind of kundli. To be honest I don’t believe in all this and I didn’t even know that I have that kind of kundli until your parents told me.” Said Neil. “Ya I also don’t believe in any of this shit but girls in our country don’t get to say their mind in marriage matters especially if they have f**ked kundlis.”Said Mini as she expressed her disappointment regarding superstition.

“Oh, so are you under any pressure from your family that’s why you agreed to meet me. If that’s the case then its ok I will say no to them.” Said Neil. “Oh no
.no
.I mean yes
I don’t like the fact that they want me to marry off so soon but I have accepted their decision and I came to meet you because you are settled in Delhi.” Mini said honestly. “What? You wanted to meet me just because I am settled in Delhi. Is it your only reason?” asked Neil shocked and confused at her statement. “No
no
That’s not the only reason
.I found you very attractive also
.” Mini blurted out before she could stop herself. “Oh this man
whats with him. Why I am suddenly nervous in front of him?” Mini asked to herself. Neil smiled at her while Mini looked down in embarrassment. She slapped herself mentally for her stupidity. “Its ok
.no need to get embarrassed. I know I am too hot to handle.” Said Neil as he smirked at her. Mini gasped at him for his self obsession. This made him laugh.“Sorry, I was just joking.” Neil apologized.  â€œJust joking really? This man already have intimidating personality and to add to it he is joking now
wow” Mini again talked to herself. “And you are very beautiful yourself. That’s one of the reason why I said yes for this meeting.” Said Neil, to make her feel more comfortable. Mini blushed at the compliment. She knew she was beautiful. She used to get so many compliments for it in school and college but she never paid any attention to it but today when he said it
..it felt more real
 more meaningful. She came out of her dreamland when he snapped his fingers in front of her. “You said that I being settled in Delhi have something to do with the reason you agree to meet me.” Asked Neil again coming back to his business like tone.

“That depends on some things which I first like to ask you” replied Mini. “Shoot” said Neil. “Would you allow your wife to work after marriage and focus on her career even if that career requires her to travel different places and remain out of home for few days?”Mini asked directly as this question was important for her; she didn’t want to beat around the bush. “Absolutely. I won’t have any problem if my wife wants to make her career. In fact I believe women should make their own identity instead of being dependent on others. As far as remaining out of town is concerned I won’t mind it because I also travel a lot to south India and aboard due to my IT business. So if she is ok with it then I will be ok with her traveling also.”Replied Neil honestly. “Ok, actually I want to make career in photography. I wanted to come to Delhi and join the course for it but my parents and their overbearing care didn’t allow me to leave Patiala then they dropped this marriage bomb on me. So I was wondering that may be if this thing works out between us then I can follow my dream.” Said Mini looking at him as if trying to read his mind. “Hmm
.photography....interesting" said Neil.

"So what are your expectations from this marriage" Neil asked further. "To be honest, I dont have any expectations. I didnt even want to get married at first place but since I have no choice I gave it a thought. All my life I have lived under the shadow of my parents. So when I saw your profile I thought may be if you are understanding enough then I can atleast fulfill my dream to learn photography and will also have a chance to live my life according to my wish." Mini said honestly. "Hmm.....very practical approach towards life. I must say I am impressed.” Replied Neil. "What do you expect from marriage?" now MIni asked the same question.  "Well....I want a simplicity in my married life. I cannot bear over dramatic people with unrealistic expectations. I believe in the philosophy of Live and let live. My wife should give me space. " replied Neil. He saw Mini was listening to him with full attention.

“You are quite young and I am 10 years elder than you. What do you think about it?” now he asked her directly as he really wanted to know the reason because it kept bugging him ever since he said yes to meet her. “I don’t believe in age gaps and all that. Its just a number. Some people may consider our pairing odd but I have seen many such pairs. And more importantly for me understanding and compatibility is required in a marriage to sustain it more than anything.” Mini expressed her views. “Yes, I completely agree with you on this. But I have to share my point of view on this matter.” Replied Neil as he took a deep breath. “Go on” Mini encouraged him. “See its good that you don’t believe in age gaps and all but it is an undeniable fact that you are quite young and girls at your age have some dreams and expectations from their boyfriends or husbands. You know that romantic kind of expectations that they will gift them flowers and heart shaped balloons and lots of gift and will say I love you to them atleast 10 times a day. But I cant do it. I am not hearts and flowers kinda guy. To me marriage is based on 100% loyalty, honesty and complete devotion towards each other and off course understanding and compatibility as you mentioned earlier. Its kind of a mutual contract. To be precise I don’t believe in Love.” Neil said whatever was in his mind honestly as he didn’t want her to keep any false hope or expectations from him.

Mini was silent for some time, contemplating on what he just said. When Neil saw her thinking so deeply he cleared his throat again to gain her attention, “So I guess I was right. You do have such expectations.” Neil concluded. “Huh? No
.Mr. Oberoi
.I also don’t believe in this mushy mushy kind of love but I do believe in love and what caught my attention were your words. I mean you said about the importance of loyalty, devotion, understanding, compatibility in a marriage but isn’t ‘Love’ is a one word combined for all this and if not then what else love is all about?” Mini asked him confused. “I think we share completely different perspective on this topic. I don’t know what love is all about as I don’t believe in it. But I believe in giving your 100% to a marriage and if you want to give it a name of love then its your point of view but I will like to call it mutual contract based on all things I mentioned above.” Clarified Neil.

“God! This man is weird. What a twisted way of thinking.” Mini wondered. “What about your past relationships? I mean I am sure a man like you must have had girlfriends. I wonder anyone did some emotional damage and contributed to your strange way of thinking?” asked Mini as she really wanted to know it that she isn’t signing up for a marriage with man still living in memory of some past affair. “That
.was a pretty personal and direct question Ms. Mini.” replied Neil raising his eyebrows at her. “Yes, it is but since we are considering this marriage proposal and as you said honesty plays an important part in it I want to make sure that you are not living under the shadow of any of your past relationship.” Explained Mini without any hesitation. “Fair point” said Neil as he agreed with her. “Now to answer your question. Yes I did have girlfriends in past. But was never in any kind of commitment. I used to date them, hang around but there was no emotional bonding with any of them. All of them had these unrealistic expectations of love and romance with which I am not comfortable. So I am not living in any kind of shadow of broken relationship. I didn’t give any of them right over me to such extent that they can hurt me. You may find my ideas and thoughts weird but that’s the way I am. There is no reason for it.” Replied Neil directly looking into her eyes.

“Hmm
I appreciate your honesty.” Said Mini smiling at him. “And I find you amusing” replied Neil smiling back at her.“Amusing
why?” asked Mini. “Till now with whomsoever I met for marriage meetings this one is the most interesting. Girls ask about hobbies, likes,dislikes, favourite color, actors and all the frivolous and petty things but you are different. I have not expected the type of conversation we are having. In fact to tell you the truth I have not spoken this much and this candidly to any other girl this much.” Said Neil. “How many marriage meetings you had till now?” asked Mini out of curiosity. “5-6 max” replied Neil. “Omg! And you rejected them all?” asked Mini shocked. “No, they rejected me the moment they realized I am not hearts and flowers kinda guy.” Laughed Neil. “How many suitors you have met till now?” asked Neil now. “None, you are the first one. Told you that kundli superstition made it very difficult for my parents to find a match. They were on the verge of giving up when they came across your proposal through some distant relatives and they were on cloud nine to find out that you also had same messed up kundli.” Laughed Mini.

“So you would like to ask anything else like a normal girl?” asked Neil. “No, there is a whole lifetime to discover and explore each other’s likes and dislikes.” Said Mini. “It means you can foresee a life with me?” asked Neil as he tried to interpret her words. Mini was silent for sometime as she replayed all the conversation in her mind from the starting. This man is broody, intimidating and weird but actually quite straight forward in his approach towards life and off course sexy as hell. Plus she will get to live in Delhi. So overall he was a good package. “I guess
it’s a yes from my side.” Said mini and asked for his answer, “Whats your decision? ”  Neil took a deep breath. This girl is different from others and certainly more understanding. She has an ambition for career and practical approach towards life. She didn’t even believe in silly bollywood romantic ideas. What more he can ask for. “It’s a yes from me too” replied Neil.

Mini was about to say something when her phone rang. It was her mom calling. She cut the phone but saw it was already one hour since she was talking to him. May be that’s why her parents were calling her to ask what is taking her so long. “My parents are calling. I have to leave now. I’ll talk to them and they will call you in the evening.” Said Mini as she stood up. “Ok
I will wait for their call” replied Neil as he also stood up. “How are you going? I can drop you if you want” inquired Neil. “Ah, thanks for asking but I have already booked a cab
.oh it has arrived.” Said Mini as she saw the cab. Neil went with her towards the cab and opened the gate for her. “It was nice meeting with you Mr. Oberoi” said Mini as she extended her hand. Neil shook her hand, “ya same here
.and you can call me Neil now.”Said Neil as he watched her sit inside cab. “Ok Neil
.bye” said Mini as she smiled at him. “Bye Mini” replied Neil smiling back at her.

to be continued......

Good one. Practical and no dramatic. Waiting for next update.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vishal_m.neil

Good one. Practical and no dramatic. Waiting for next update.

Thanks

Will update soon

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Thanks

Ya i tried to make it as less dramatic as possible....i wanted to show how girls in mini's situation would react

Yes mini is impressed by him but still she said yes for all practical purposes and neil also

Am liking this and this is different from your previous works and also the characterisation of MiNeil here.

Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Kyun khatam ho gaya.. mujhe aur parna h, abhi parna h this is so good đŸ˜­

Plz plz plz update soon