Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

Wow, simply amazing Anjali.

That cab thing about Mini was so much me...

Neil’s reason to fire the receptionist is so logically correct

And Madam Mini aapke pati aapke dreams ko Pura karege hi. Don’t be so shock .....

I am waiting for the wickedness of Neil 😂

My favourite thing- Mini waiting for Neil in Night❤️❤️❤️

thanks

that cab thing is like it happens with every normal girl next door

Neil is short tempered and he was angry at that stupid girl😆

Mini madam is under cultural shock.....the way neil crosses all the boundaries for her is so new to her she needs to understand his concerns

that night scene was my fav too❤️

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishrabh

Wonderful update. Really loved it. Lovely night scene. Receptionist one was funny. Then smart Neil oye hoye ☺️☺️

Plz one req, if you can anjali keep precap too.. Thora dil ko tasalli mil jati 😃

thanks

glad you liked it

is bar tumhare sharmane ke liye bhi kuch nahi tha...hope tumne normally padha hoga😆

ok will try to add precap

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Beautiful.So journey have started now . It's not going to easy 😆 ups and downs will be there. That's life .😉

thanks

they are trying to know each other still on the shore....need to get in deep ocean😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Simple but beautiful update.... Loved it... 

thanks yaar

glad you liked it

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 11

Mini came back at home. Naeem bi called her but she went into her room without even looking back. Naeem bi wondered what happened to her but decided to give her some time and space. Mini threw her bag and sandals on the floor and jumped on the bed. She was feeling restless. She didn’t know what to do. She was missing her parents suddenly. She took out her phone and dialed her mom’s number. “Hello, Mini. How are you beta? Aaj khud kaise phone kar liya maa ko?” asked Babita from the other side. “Mom, how did you felt when you left nana-nani’s house and came to Patiala after marriage?” asked Mini. Babita noticed the agitation in her voice, “What happened Mini? Is everything alright? Why are you suddenly asking such questions?” asked Babita as she became worried. “Nothing mom. Everything is fine. I just wanted to know it from someone who have gone through this….you know…How you adjusted yourself in Patiala? Everything must be new to you?” said Mini. Babita understood her daughter’s concerns and sighed,“Mini, to be honest it was very difficult for me. Main toh chhote se pind se thi…tere nanaji kisaan the. Aur shadi hui bade shehar Patiala mein rehne wale tere papa se jinka pura khandaan police ya phir military mein tha. First I used to be very scared ki kahi koi glati na ho jaye but then with the help of your dadi I got to know likes and dislikes of my in laws and adopted their way of living. It was hard to leave my own identity behind. My preferences my choices became secondary as I was always concerned about your father’s likes and dislikes. It took some time but then I become habituated to it. You will also learn all these things slowly. Don’t take stress ok?” replied Babita as she gave assurance to her daughter, “But mom, doesn’t it bother you ever? I mean your parents brought you up in a certain way and then after marriage they expect you to change your ways and adopt someone else’s way of living. Isnt it wrong?”asked Mini still as she was still not convinced. “Mini, my girl, I can understand what you are going through right now. New life, new changes can be a bit overwhelming and confusing but beta yahi zamaane ki reet hai. Ladki ko hi hamesha apne pati ke hisaab se dhalna padta hai.” Babita explained. “But mom….”Mini tried to argue again but Babita didn’t let her finish. “Mini, stop it….dont over think on this matter. There is nothing you can do much about it. Jitni jaldi tum Neil ka life style apna logi utna achha hoga tumhare liye. Now I have to go. I have lots of work. Bye. Take care.” Babita cut the call.

Mini couldn’t stop her tears. “When did mom have ever understood me? What was I thinking when I called her?” Mini wondered and wiped her tears. She spent whole day in her room. She only got out when Neil returned home and Naeem bi called them for dinner. Mini was silent during the dinner also. Neil noticed it. He asked from Naeem bi in gestures what happened to Mini. But Naeem bi shrugged signaling she didn’t know anything. After dinner Mini and Neil came back in their bedroom. “You don’t have any work for tonight?” asked Mini as she saw Neil in the bedroom early. “I have but it can wait. I want to spend some time with you first.” Replied Neil. “Huh! Why…I mean do you want to say something?” asked Mini. “No, I feel you want to say something. You look lost. Anything bothering you?” asked Neil as he held her by shoulders. “No…Yes…I mean…I am confused.” Replied Mini not understanding her own feelings. “Oh God! So much of confusion. Come lets go out in the garden for some fresh air then you can tell me about it while we have coffee.” Neil suggested. They both went to the garden as Neil asked one servant to send two coffees for them.

“I am listening.” Said Neil as he suggested Mini to start the conversation. “Neil, whatever happened in your office today…you fired that girl because of me….”Mini started but Neil interrupted her, “Oh God! Mini you are still stuck there? That girl is not worth it. Why are you blaming yourself for it?” asked Neil. “Because whatever you say but we both know the truth….infact your whole office knows the truth that she was fired because of me.” Said Mini. “Fine! Yes I fired her because she failed to recognize you, she didn’t listen to you, she dared to ask questions from you and she bloody dared to disrespect you. Nobody….no f**king person dares to disrespect Neil Oberoi’s wife.” Neil said in anger. Mini gasped at his sudden outburst and stepped back from him scared a little bit. Neil saw it and immediately regretted losing his temper in front of her. She again looked like that scared little kitten ready to hide behind the bushes. He took a deep breath and controlled his anger.

When Mini saw him relaxed she hesitantly started to speak again. “You know it was not completely her fault I mean I went there in a cab, the way I was dressed I looked like some college student. Nobody would have guessed that I am your wife.The look she gave me as if judging me by my attire…I cant forget that look. I should have behaved in a more mature way. If people are expected to know me as your wife then I should also carry myself accordingly.” Said Mini. “You don’t need to change yourself. I like you the way you are. I like your childishness, I like your carefree laughter, I like your little stupidities. You know why because I am not like you. Life made me mature, serious and disciplined too soon that I missed all those carefree days those early college life. You know we kinda balance out each other.” Explained Neil

“But you expect me to act according to your status right? You keep saying to use car instead of cab and the way you spend so much money on my admission. What is all this?” asked Mini still confused.“Mini it has nothing to do with ‘status’ thing. Its just that I want to make sure my wife is comfortable and she gets what she deserves. See, I know you had a different lifestyle in Patiala. In fact from there to here it must have been nothing short of a cultural shock to you. I can understand your hesitation but you try to understand that I have worked very hard to build all this. This house…this Oberoi enterprises…this was nothing previously. I was just 16 then….all alone betrayed by my own mother….and to cover it up she was bearing my expenses. But I hated it…I hated every penny from that woman. So I kept it bare minimum. I couldn’t afford anything. No luxury cars, no expensive bikes, no servants….just basic necessities. This house was also not like this…it was old style….I just had one normal bike on which I used to go college and run my errands. I didn’t even have money to give salary to Naeem bi. I asked her to leave but she stayed saying I am his only family. I started working on my startup since I was 17. When all my friends use to hang around and go for movies and vacations I was working my ass off to make my identity. Day night summer winter….all came and go but I worked like a maniac. It took 16 years of hard work for me to reach here. The luxury the grandeur…the so called status you see today is standing on the grave of my innocent, carefree, insouciant teenage and early adulthood.” Neil explained.

Mini stood at her place. She could tell he was not comfortable saying all this as he sometimes stutters or takes a long pause while speaking. She placed her hand on his shoulders. “All of this….these hard earned things….for what? For whom if not for family?” said Neil further. “Family?” Mini repeated after him. “Yes family….you….You are my wife …my family now. So whats wrong if I want to give all the comforts to my wife?” asked Neil. Mini nodded her head as she finally understood what he was trying to say. “I know you keep saying that I am a ‘showoff’ but I am not.” said Neil. “Neil..its just to tease you…same way like you keep addressing me as ‘stingy’” said Mini as she smiled at him.

Seeing smile on Mini’s face Neil become relaxed again. All this conversation was too much for him. “I am not a man of many words. I don’t know whether you understood what was I trying to say or I was even successful in putting my thoughts coherently. That’s why I talk less…. All this.. just blows off my mind. In short, I don’t want you to change yourself but don’t deny any comfort or anything I do for you because its your right to have it and it gives me happiness.” Neil admitted. Mini just nodded her head in yes.

Mini finally came close to him and hugged him. “Hmm…someone finally found her courage back.” Said Neil as he caressed her hair. “What do you mean?” asked Mini. “I mean I am sorry for losing my temper in front of you….I know you were scared.” Explained Neil. “Huh! Its your imagination. I was not scared.” Mini defended herself. “Yes, you were and you looked like a scared little kitten…..whenever you look like that…you look so tempting….I swear nothing else comes to my mind except f**king you like crazy.” Said Neil as he made his hold on her tight. Mini blushed and tried to get out of his hold. “Leave me. And its not called f**king its called love making.” said Mini as she chided him. “Its one and the same thing.” Said Neil as he rolled his eyes at her. “Ok, leave me now” said Mini as she again made an futile attempt to free herself.  “Not so soon kitten, You wanted to see my wickedness in the morning ….right? Let me show you now.” Said Neil as he started nuzzling her neck. “What are you doing Neil? Its not our bedroom. Its an open garden. Some one will see us.” Mini said as gasped at his audacity. “This is one of the benefits of living alone that one can romance his wife anywhere he wants.” Said Neil as he now started kissing her. “But….. there are servants …..we are not all alone.” Said Mini in between the kisses. “They know better than to disturb us if they want to keep their jobs.” Neil…stop it na….ok…lets go inside.” Said Mini still not comfortable with the idea of getting close in an open space. “Fine!” said Neil as he lifted her up in his arms and proceeded towards their bedroom.

Mini got up in the morning and went to talk Naeem bi. “Good morning Naeem bi.” Mini wished her. “Looks like someone is in a good mood today.” Replied Naeem bi. “yes, and I wanted to talk to you. In fact I want your help.” Said Mini. “About what?” asked Naeem bi. In reply mini told her everything happened with her yesterday and how she talked to her mom and then Neil. “Hmm…so your mom believes that you should change yourself while Neil said that he likes you the way you are….but what do you think?” asked Naeem bi. “I think that I need a balance between the two. I don’t want to change my habits, my behavior, my preferences but its an undeniable fact that Neil has a certain status to maintain and there is nothing wrong if I follow little bit of societal norms to get along as I don’t want anyone else to be sacrificed at the expense of my ignorance. And here I need your help. You know tell me all about these high societies’ norms and culture” Mini explained herself. “That’s a good decision. Aur jab tum ye sab seekhne mein interest le hi rahi ho toh main chahti hoon tum thoda bahut ghar manage karna bhi seekho.” Naeem bi expressed her opinion. “But you are there for it and once I joined my college I wont have time for it.” replied Mini. “Arre, don’t worry. I am not saying that you have to do household chores. I just want you to know how this whole household is managed. Abhi main hoon tumhare sath but hamesha toh nahi rahungi na” said Naeem bi. “What are you saying?” Mini chided her. “It’s the ultimate truth of life my child. And after me there will be another head servant at your service aisa nahi hai ki tumhe naukro ki kami hogi but still….you need to know all things…ye ab tumhara ghar hai…ghar ki malkin ko pata hona chahiye ki ghar kaise chalta hai.” Naeem bi explained her point of view. “Ok Naeem bi. From now on I am your student.” Said Mini as she bowed down dramatically in front of Naeem bi and both of them laughed.

to be continued.....

precap- Mineil fighting over Mini's name change.

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful update

Love it

Continue soon

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Wow anjali... Loved it... 

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful update .Liked MiNeil conversations. and looking forward for MiNeil fight😆

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Loved this part especially how you showed Neil’s story and the best part him sharing about it to Mini... I really hope NB doesn’t push mini in housewife life (Not that I disrespect housewife My mom is one) 
Anjali Ma’am mujhe wickedness samajh nahi aaya thoda elaborate karke samjhao na aap.....