MiNeil new story "Embrace the Love" Epilogue on pg 111 - Page 26

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by anjali0111

Part 8

Mini looked at her suitcases, “Oh God! How will I unpack all of this alone. Patiala mein toh hamesha mom hi sab kaam karti thi.” She wondered. As if answering her prayers Naeem bi knocked on the door, “Mini beta, can I come in?” Naeem bi asked for the permission. “Yes” said Mini. Naeem bi came with some people.“Mini, beta early in the morning Neil told me about your suitcase. He will fix that.” Said Naeem bi pointing towards a man. She continued further, “And these girls are here for closet arrangement. Tell them about your preferences and they will do it in no time.” Mini kept looking at girls, “Closet arrangers! Is that even a job?” she wondered and showed them all her belongings. “Come now Mini beta, let them be, they know their job.” Said Naeem bi. “Oh, actually they cant start right now. Wo…Neil is in the bathroom. He will need some time to get ready.” Said Mini as she imagined the situation where these girls will be in the walk in closet and Neil will come out of the bathroom. She felt horrified at the idea and found it repulsive that some random girls staring at her handsome husband. It was only her right to stare him. As he said few minutes ago, ‘I am all yours to stare’” Naeem bi looked at her and snapped her fingers in front of her to bring her out of thoughts. “Sahi kehta hai Neil. Tum sach mein apne aap se bahut baatein karti ho.” Said Naeem bi as she laughed at her while Mini looked down embarrassed. Naeem bi took the girls with her and asked them to wait in the hall for some time.

Neil came out of the bathroom after some time. Mini was engrossed in her phone when Neil asked her to pass his clothes. Mini took his clothes and absent mindedly walked towards him while still looking at her phone. “Is there anything more interesting than me?” asked Neil. This attracted Mini’s attention and she looked at him and then kept looking at him without even blinking. He was standing just wrapping a towel around his waist. Mini checked him out from top to bottom. Wet hair, bare upper body and white towel hung around his waist so sexily that she actually wanted to touch him there. Neil was enjoying the effect he was having on her. He loved it whenever she checked him out like she would eat him alive. He started walking towards her. Mini came out of her trance as she saw him coming. She immediately became nervous and looked here there to find a way out. She noticed the door and started to walk towards it but it was too late as Neil already blocked her way. “Where do you think you are going?” Neil asked as he put his hands on her either side to block her way completely. “Wo..main…Naeem bi had called me…I have to go.” Mini stammered.“ She can wait….but I cannot…last night it took me all my will power to stop. I don’t know how much I can control myself around you. You have no idea how tempting you look when you are all nervous.” Said Neil in a voice that sound sexy and little bit dangerous. “Last night…I…I was..not..not ready…all this is new to me…I am trying…my best…” Mini stammered again as his closeness was affecting her. “Then try harder….I am not a man of patience.” Neil said in same voice. Mini bit her lower lip in nervousness. “Oh! You shouldn’t have done that.” Neil said and took her lips in his suddenly.

Mini was not even prepared for it. She was stunned first but then his passionate kiss captivated her senses. He pushed her more towards the closet door and leaned on to her throwing his body weight on her. She was entrapped now with no chance to escape. He continued his sweet torture on her by kissing her on the exposed area of her neck. He started feeling up her body and Mini moaned his name in passion as she surrendered herself to him. She hugged him tightly unable to handle the burning urge to touch him. As her hands roamed around his body he unzipped her kurti and slide it down to her waist. Mini pulled herself back and gasped at her state. She turned around to cover herself feeling extremely shy. It was a bad move as it gave Neil access to her bra strap. He undid the hooks as he nuzzled on her neck. He pushed the bra straps down making her completely topless and hugged her from behind. Mini shut her eyes tight as she didn’t have the courage to open them. He kissed her shoulder line as his hands fondled her womanly assets. Neil turned her around and looked at her face and saw that ‘scared little kitten’ expressions again but this time he was in no mood to let her go easily. “Open your eyes” he commanded like a master. Mini shook her head vigorously in no. He again caressed her womanly assets teasingly and very seductively spoke in her ears, “Wont you listen to your husband? Huh?” Mini slowly opened her eyes. “That’s like a good wife” he praised her and took her hands to place them on his chest. “Feel me….touch me…..explore me with your fingers….Dont be shy. I am all yours just like you are all mine.” Neil said in same seductive voice. Mini was hypnotized by his sexy voice and her own wild desires. She started feeling up his body. Mini leaned forward and placed kisses all over his chest. He moaned with pleasure and lost his mind when Mini hugged him.  With their bodies touching each other without the barrier of clothes made him crazy.

Neil pushed her back and kissed her hungrily inserting his tongue in her mouth taking her to paradise. He kissed, licked and bit all over her chest area making Mini mad with desires. At that moment he wanted nothing more than to claim her as his but he knew she would panic as she was not mentally ready for it. So before the things end like yesterday night and none of them get anything he can atleast give her that ultimate pleasure every woman desires for. And he was sure that after getting a taste of it she will crave more for sex leading her to lose her inhibitions. Therefore making up his mind he went down on his knees and kissed her navel while his hands were busy in undoing her salwar. Once undone he pulled it down in one swift motion. He caressed her thighs and gave her the most intimate kiss he could. Mini shivered as she felt fire coursing through her veins. Neil shifted her panty sideways as he caressed her core with his finger. His fingers…his long fingers and his hot tongue continued their work and wrecked havoc in Mini’s senses. Soon she felt her body was tensing up. Something was building inside her….some urge to…to…she didn’t know what it was. She felt like she will become mad if she doesn’t get it…what was it….she wanted to shout….shout with extreme pleasure as she felt as if a volcano erupted within her….and finally she sighed in relief as she got a release. She was all flushed and hyperventilating as she experienced her first orgasm. It was mind numbing and her legs gave away as she slumped down on the floor.

Neil looked at her and couldn’t help feeling proud on himself for giving her extreme pleasure. She was a sight to behold right now. Almost naked, sweaty and glowing in the wake of orgasm. He stood up and left her to catch up her breath. He got dressed and looked at her now she seemed normal. “Come on get up. We don’t have whole day….there is a lot to do. And we also have to leave for hotel for our reception.” He said in his usual no nonsense tone. Mini gasped at him. Here she was still gathering her thoughts and he is behaving like nothing happened. She looked at him he was all dressed up then she looked down at herself and suddenly became very aware of her naked state and tried to cover herself.“ Don’t bother, I don’t think there anything left which I didn’t already see” said Neil as he smirked at her. “Shut up” said Mini finally finding her voice back. “Hey, that’s rude. Instead of thanking me you are asking me to shut up.”Complained Neil. “Thanking you? For what?” asked Mini. “Oh how forgetful you are. Just a few minutes ago I made you very happy. Do you need a reminder for that?” asked Neil as he teased her mercilessly. Mini blushed as she figured out what was he talking about. “I hope you liked my services and had a pleasurable time. Next time we will work on my pleasure.” Neil said as he winked at her and went outside.

Mini wore her clothes and combed her hair then looked at herself in the mirror when she was convinced she looked good and normal and no one could even guess what was her state a few minutes ago she stepped out of the room and joined Neil on the breakfast table. “What took you so long?” asked Naeem bi. “Talking to my friend on phone” Mini lied and looked down to avoid looking in her eyes while Neil gave her that wicked smile as if saying “You can’t even lie properly.” Neil finished his breakfast and stood up. “Naeem bi I am going to office. You guys leave for the hotel at 5.00 pm I will directly come there.” Said Neil. “What? You are going office today. I cant believe it.” asked Naeem bi. “Naeem bi, Mini and I will be leaving for Maldives after reception for 10 days. Before that I have to sign all the urgent papers at office.” Explained Neil. “And don’t worry I will reach at the hotel on time. I have talked to event planner all things are set and done. You don’t need to worry about anything.” Neil said further. “And Mini, your parents will reach Delhi in afternoon. I asked them to come here but they refused saying they will be comfortable at your mami’s house. I think they were being formal with me. So either you talk to them and call them here or if you wish to join them then driver will drop you there…ok?” asked Neil. Mini nodded her head in yes.

“What was he talking about…event planner and all?” asked Mini. “He meant for tonight’s reception.” Replied Naeem bi. “What was the need for event planner?Are lots of people are coming?” asked Mini confused as in Patiala very few of his people attended wedding and reception. “Yes, there will be lots of people including friends, relatives, office staff, business associates. And some very important personalities from politics, socialites, bureaucrats and media people etc.” explained Naeem bi. “Whoa! I thought it is going to be simple but it seems a grand affair.” Mini voiced her surprise. “In Patiala it was a private ceremony so no show off there but here…well…Oberoi family has always been a respectable business family of Delhi and now with Neil being among the successful and big names in the market he has to follow societal norms and must throw a reception party to match his status.” Said Naeem bi and Mini just nodded in yes. Mini was again lost in her thoughts, “How different his and mine worlds are. Whether I’ll ever be able to adjust here….be a part of his world?”

Mini called her parents and they informed her that they are stuck at traffic jam and will be late. They will meet her directly at the reception venue. Mini and Naeem bi left for the hotel. Hanuman, Babita and some other close relatives also reached the venue. Babita, Hanuman along with Saroj went to Mini’s room where she was getting ready. Mini saw her parents and ran to towards them. She hugged them as she couldn’t stop her tears. After Neil left for office in the morning she was all alone and lost in the new surrounding and now after seeing her parents she felt as if she found her strength back. Babita and Hanuman also couldn’t stop their tears. “How are you?” asked Hanuman. “Very happy after seeing you both.” Replied Mini as she wiped her tears. Soon there was a knock on the door. Naeem bi opened the door and whole team of makeup artists and designers came inside and gathered around Mini. “Who are you guys?” asked Mini perplexed. “Madam we are here to get you ready. Only two hours left. We have to hurry. Please select the dress.” Said One of the girl as she showed Mini the whole wardrobe. “Whoa! There are lots of dresses.” Mini commented. “Yes,actually you had already left for Patiala when we remembered that we didn’t get you dress for reception so I asked your mother about your fitting and we asked them to design some party gowns for you. They gave us several options but Neil couldn’t decide which one of them is best so he bought all.” Said Naeem bi as she laughed at his silliness. While Singh family exchanged weird looks as to what a wastage of money. Saroj was finding it difficult to digest all this.First, a grand reception at 7 star hotel now a celebrity like treatment to this jhalli Mini. Why God is so unfair? What does this girl do to get such an influential and rich guy?” Saroj wondered as she looked at Mini with jealousy.

“Has Neil arrived?” Mini asked Naeem bi. “Yes, he is also getting ready in the adjoining room.” Replied Naeem bi as she pointed towards the door of the adjoining room which was inside in Mini's room only. “Let me see what he is wearing then I will decide.” Said Mini as she ran excitedly to his room leaving her parents behind. “And you were saying she must be missing us.” Said Hanuman to Babita and both of them laughed. Mini entered into the adjoining room and found Neil trying to select suit for himself. Mini was so happy to see him after whole day that she wanted to hug him but controlled herself. “What are you wearing?” asked Mini. “I guess this brown three piece suit.” Replied Neil as he took it out from the cover.“ Good, then I will wear something in golden shade.” Said Mini smiling from ear to ear. Neil looked at her. The way in which she said that was so cute that he couldn’t stop himself from laughing. “Come here” he said as he extended his arms towards her. Mini went near him and he put his arms around her neck. “Someone seems very happy probably because her parents are here?” said Neil. “yes, that’s one reason but there is another.” Replied Mini in same sing song like voice. Neil laughed again listening to her, “And whats that?” “Suddenly I remember that it’s the last wedding function. Tonight it all ends and I will be leave for Maldives after that.” Replied Mini excitedly. “I?” asked Neil raising his eyebrow. “I mean we.” Mini corrected herself. “Hmm…seems like morning practice session worked and now you are so excited for the honeymoon.” Said Neil as he teased her. Mini blushed remembering their moments and tried to get free of his hold. “Wanna do it again?” Neil asked seductively. Mini gasped, “Are you out of your mind. We have to get ready and my mom is there just in the adjoining room.” Said Mini as she admonished him. “So what I know she is sensible enough to knock before disturbing a couple in their private space.”Replied Neil not letting her go. “Shut up Neil Oberoi and get ready.” Said Mini as she finally managed to get out of his hold.

Mini came back and got ready. She selected a golden colour off shoulder gown for her. Babita was scandalized after seeing her choice as she thought it was too revealing. But Mini was adamant on her choice. When Babita tried to pressurize her to chose another dress Mini used her ultimate weapon, “Mom, Neil wants me to wear this dress only. Its his choice.” Said Mini as she noticed how Babita had nothing to say after that. Mini smiled at her little mischief. “Oh I love this marriage thing. When a husband comes into the picture even moms cannot stop their daughters.” Mini wondered. Mini and Neil made their entry towards the stage as the guest started to arrive. All of them were greeting them and congratulating them and praising Mini. Then one woman came there with an elderly man. Mini saw them. That woman also saw Mini but instead of smile there was something else in her eyes….something sinister….jealousy?....hatred?. Soon they came near them.The elderly man spoke, “Congrats Neil.” “Thank you Mr. Mehra.” Neil replied politely as he shook his hands. But that woman came and hugged Neil almost throwing herself on him as she congratulated him. Mini was shocked to see this. She noticed Neil was also uncomfortable with her. He somehow pushed her away while trying to maintain his calm. Mini immediately felt disgusted with this woman. Neil then put his hand around Mini’s waist and pulled her closer, “Isha, meet my wife Mini.” Neil made the introductions. Isha didn’t even look at Mini and rolled her eyes. “whatever” she murmured. “Now, if you don’t mind please leave there are other people waiting to greet us.” Said Neil and gestured her father Mr. Mehra to proceed with her daughter. Mini didn’t know what was about this woman but she didn’t get good vibes from her. Soon the party came to an end as the guest started to leave. Mini and Neil had the dinner with family. After that Babita and Hanuman left for Saroj’s house as they were supposed to go back to Patiala from there and Mini and Neil came back to Oberoi mansion. Late night they left for the airport to catch their flight for Maldives.

to be continued......

Very,very  hot couple thing .Good writing .

Part 9

Mini and Neil arrived at airport. Neil was upset over the scene Isha wanted to create at reception but thankfully her father took her away. He looked at Mini.She seemed busy in looking around airport excitedly like a kid. It made him smile and he forgot about everything else. Soon they boarded the flight. Mini was busy checking out the plane and her business class seat. She was specially interested in the free amenities she was getting as business class traveler. As soon as the announcement was made for the take off she took a deep breath and held Neil’s hand tightly. She had her eyes shut and was murmuring something.Neil looked at her and couldn’t help but laugh, “Stop your prayer. We are safe.” Neil whispered in her ear. Mini opened her eyes and looked out of window and squealed like a kid “Who hoo” as she looked at the clouds. “You are worse than kid” Neil said as he laughed again. “What? Cant I be excited? Its my first time in plane. Infact it’s the first time I going on a vacation without my parents….just imagine. I will wear what I want. I will roam around anywhere and I will do all the activities. How cool is that?” Mini said as she talked animatedly. “Do you have any idea how amusing you are? I mean I can look at you and your antics all day without getting bore.” Neil said smiling at her. “And by the way your parents worry about you I am surprised they didn’t ask me to let them come with us on this honeymoon.” Neil said further and laughed. “Thank God!” Mini said as she gave him a horrified expression.

Their flight landed in Maldives and they checked in their private island resort. Mini was in awe of the resort and the private beach it had. It was breath taking beautiful with white sand beach and clear green water everywhere. The atmosphere was cool and calm. They went inside their villa. It looked cozy and comfortable. Just like a home away from home. Mini extended her arms to welcome the feel of Maldives in her arms. “You liked it” asked Neil seeing her so happy. “Liked it…I loved it. Its awesome” replied Mini as she came running towards him and hugged him in excitement. They decided to spent whole day in chilling out at beach. Mini opened her suitcase and took out her bikini. She remembered how she went with Preet for shopping all these beachwear after knowing that she will be coming here for honeymoon. She had to lie to Babita for that or else her mom would have also come along with her and Mini would have ended up buying full length salwar suits for here also. She changed into bikini and checked herself in the mirror. It felt too revealing. She put on sarong on it. Mini came out of the bathroom to find the room empty. She looked here and there but Neil was not there. She thought he already went outside.Mini came outside on the beach and sat on a beach chair as she put on a sunscreen. All the while she kept looking for Neil. She caught her breath as she finally found him. He came out of water and shook his head to drain out excess water from his hair. He looked at her as he walked towards her in long strides. She kept looking at him with her mouth open. He seemed like a greek god walking down on earth that too in tantalizing blue shorts and nothing else.Mini forgot what she was doing and stopped applying sunscreen. He walked towards her checked her out from top to bottom. He took the sunscreen from her hands and put it aside then pulled the strings which was holding her sarong together. It came off revealing her bikini. “That’s better” Neil said as he looked at her orange two piece bikini. He lifted her in her arms and walked back towards the sea. He stopped when the water was at his waist level. He threw Mini in the water. Mini who was looking at him hypnotized till now squeaked with delight as cold water touched her. They played in the water for sometime and then soaked the sunlight on beach chair.

They enjoyed the local cuisine for dinner and took a stroll at beach at the night walking hand in hand talking about the random things. Mini’s phone rang and she saw it was from her mom. She made faces as she answer it. It was third time in a day her mom was calling her and asking the same questions again and again and lecturing about the safety issues in foreign country. Her mom also demanded fora video call but Mini lied about the network issues or else her mom would have lectured her about public decency seeing her in a bikini. Mini was annoyed now and Neil was enjoying seeing her so irritated. Mini pleaded with her eyes for help while Neil laughed at her but then he took pity on her and he came close to her. Mini asked him with gesture what is he upto when he gave her a wicked smile as he got an idea. He came near the phone and knowingly spoke in a loud voice, “Mini, Sweet heart who is calling you again and again? Don’t your friends know that it is rude to disturb anyone on their honeymoon. Tell them I am not liking it and ask them to call only in case of emergency.” Mini controlled her laughter somehow as she heard Babita’s voice on the phone, “Ok bye Mini. I will not disturb you again.” Said Babita as she cut the call immediately. Both Mini and Neil burst out laughing. They kept laughing till they reach their villa. “I am tired. I am going to sleep.” Neil said and jumped on the bed. Mini couldn’t help but feel little sad. “I thought he will make out with me or at least kiss me but no he wants to sleep. How boring.”  She thought. While Neil looked at her sad expressions and tried to hide his smile. He knew what was going in her mind but he wanted to tease her. He didn’t want to make any move on his own now. “What happened? Why you are not sleeping? You want to do anything else? Asked Neil innocently. “No…nothing…what would I do at this time.” replied Mini acting normal. “Ok, then come lets sleep.” Said Neil as he patted the empty space on bed. Mini came on bed and lied down. Neil switched off the lights and turned towards other side while trying to hide his smile. Mini also turned towards other side sulking.

Next day they decided to go for scuba diving. Mini first said yes in excitement but when they reached the spot she chickened out. “Hey come on, nothing will happen to you. There are professional divers with us. First they will give you training then only you will go in water.” Neil tried to persuade her. “Its easy for you to say that as you know swimming but I don’t know it. what if I will be drowned in there?” Mini expressed her doubts and fears. “It has nothing to do with swimming. A non swimmer can also do scuba diving. You just need some practice and courage and trust on your trainers.” Neil explained again. “I don’t trust any random people with my life.” Mini said as she looked at the trainers. “Do you trust me?” asked Neil as he extended his hand towards her. “Yes,I trust you…but…”said Mini still unsure about going for it. “But what? I wont let anything happen to you. I promise.” Said Neil looking into her eyes. Mini kept looking at him for few seconds then making up her mind she held his hand as she agreed to go for scuba diving. They had their training and then went for dive. Mini was still scared but she held Neil’s hand throughout the dive.Together they explore the under water world. Mini was mesmerized with the colourful corals and fishes of every kind. They also swim alongside a turtle. Mini was so excited but then a huge shoal of fishes came and swam across them.Mini was startled and she left Neil’s hand. She panicked at this and tried to move on her own towards Neil. Trainer gestured her to keep calm as he swam towards her to hold her but she kept moving her hands and leg which made her flow with the water current. Neil gestured the trainer to stay at his place as he himself swam towards Mini. Soon he caught her and swam upwards. They came on the surface and he removed his and her mask, “Are you ok? He asked Mini. She just nodded her head and threw herself towards him hugging him tightly. Neil understood that she is scared. He hugged her back as he calm her down, “Relax, you are fine. Calm down. You are safe with me.” Mini calmed down after few seconds. “You want to go back to villa?” Neil asked her. Mini just nodded her head.

They came back to their villa. Mini was relaxed now. “Thanks” said Mini. Neil was sitting on the sofa chair. He called Mini. He made her sit on his lap as he hold her hands. “You don’t need to thank me. You are my responsibility and I promised you I wont let anything happen to you.” Said Neil as he caressed her hair. She leaned on to his chest. “I was scared when I left your hand. I panicked as I couldn’t see you.” Said Mini as she remembered that moment. Her heartbeats became fast again as she thought about it. Neil sensed her restlessness and cupped her face, “Look at me, I will not let anything happen to you....ok” he said. Mini nodded her head in yes and Neil kissed her forehead and eyes. He then placed a soft kiss on her lips. Mini immediately melted at his touch as she felt her body relaxing and all the tension leaving it. Neil ended the kiss and caressed her face. Mini wanted him to kiss her again but when he didn’t she herself leaned forward and kissed him. She thought now he would take lead understanding her need but he didn’t as he ended the kiss again leaving Mini yearning for more. “Would you like to rest for the day or go out for dinner. There is a good restaurant and bar near by.”Neil asked her. “Ok, we will go.” Replied Mini.

Both of them went for dinner. The restaurant and bar was a happening place with live native music and cuisine. Neil asked for Mini’s hand to dance. She said no but Neil pulled her to the dance floor. They danced with the local artists and enjoyed a lot. Mini was finally relaxed as she forgot about today’s accident and again became that carefree and excited Mini. They had their night stroll at beach and came back to the villa. Neil again went straight to the bed saying he was tired. This time Mini lost it and she marched towards him and climbed on top of him. “What?” he asked acting all innocent. “You know what.” Replied Mini as she held his collar. “I don’t know what are you talking about” said Neil while trying to control his smile. “Don’t act over smart. I know what are you trying to do” replied Mini as she narrowed her eyes. “And what is that?” asked Neil now enjoying their conversation. “You know I want to get close to you and you are avoiding me.” Replied Mini. “Really? But we are already close enough how much more close you want to get?” said Neil instigating her more. “Not like this….I mean..I want you to kiss me.” Mini tried to explain innocently. “But I kissed you a little while ago. Didn’t I? what more you want?” Neil teased her further. “You are so….cunning. You know what I want but you are making me say it.” Mini put allegation on him. “Didn’t I say earlier that I am not an almighty being. If you want something from me then you have to ask for it specifically.” Replied Neil now challenging her openly to say the actual words. “Arggghh….you are so…bad…cruel….I cant believe you are making me beg for it.”complaint Mini. “That’s what you get for making me wait and stopping me in the middle.” Replied Neil as he gave her his wicked smile. “Arrghh…FINE! I want you to make love to me Neil Oberoi.” Said Mini with gritted teeth. Neil laughed at her. “Actually I am not in a mood. So seduce me.” Said Neil in arrogance. Mini gasped at him as she couldn’t believe her ears. “How mean you can get?” Mini asked. “Very mean. Now seduce me or let me sleep.” Said Neil in no non sense business like tone. “And how am I supposed to do that?” asked Mini perplexed at his arrogance. “Actually its your duty to figure that out but since you are new to all this I will tell you my preference. I want a sexy strip tease.” Said Neil as he smirked at her. Mini gasped at his audacity. “No f**king way” replied Mini folding her hands in front of her chest. “As you wish. Then let me sleep.” Replied Neil as he pushed her from him and lied down to sleep.

Mini couldn’t believe he just did that. She wanted to kill him right now. She also tried to sleep but couldn’t. “For the first time after her marriage she knew she was ready to make love. Her mind and body was perfectly synchronized and she was craving for him but this rude mean cunning fellow was taking advantage of her situation.” She thought. “No way I am going to do anything for him.” She decided with finality as she switched off the lights. Mini tossed and turned for few minutes but couldnt control her urges.

After sometime Neil heard the music. He got up and looked around. Mini was no whereto be seen. He saw her phone was on the table and music was coming from it-

All I See In Hersszzz Touch
What’s The Fun? Ah Ah
Do You Know What I Mean It Is?
Mmmm Supp Supp?
Ooo Can I Get Ya?
Ooo Can I Touch Ya?
Ooo Can I Get Ya?
Ooo Can I Touch Ya?

Neil saw Mini emerging out of bathroom. She was fully dressed in matching top, jacket and wrapper on skirt. She walked sexily towards him. His interest peaked immediately as he heard the song lyrics-

Zara Zara Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me
Zara Zara Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Zara Zara Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me
Zara Zara Oooo Ooo
Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me
Zara Zara Oooo Ooo

Mini walked towards him and turned around. She pulled her jacket and gestured him to hold its hem. Neil held it and she turned in style removing it. Next she opened her hair which she had tied in bun. Neil stood up and followed her enjoying the show she put up for him. Mini kept dancing along with the beats swaying her hips in sexy manner to allure him. The song continued-

I Love The Way You Touching Me Feeling Me
Boy I’m Gonna Be Revealing
All My Little Secrets Gonna Let You Know
And When You Put Your Arms Around Me
All The Love That You Surround Me With
Boy I Think I’m Gonna Lose Control
I Love The Way You Touching Me Feeling Me
Boy I’m Gonna Be Revealing

Mini then danced around him and removed her skirt. She then opened the zipper of her top and opened it at once throwing it on him. Neil caught it as he looked at her with desires burning in his eyes. She kept dancing around him touching him and feeling him up as the song continued-

Tere Hi Tera Intezaar Hai
Mujhe Toh Bas Tujhse Pyaar Hai
Tera Hi Tera Ab Khumaar Hai
Khud Pe Na Mera Ikhtiyaar Hai
Bin Tere Sanam Is Jahan Mein
Beqarar Hum
Dum Da Dum Da Dum

Mini now removed her shorts and camisole now standing before him only in red lacy bra and panty. She pushed him on the bed as she crawled towards him. She came on top on him as she nuzzled on his neck.

Beqarar Hum
Beqarar Hum
Dum Da Dum Da Dum
Beqarar Hum

Touch MeTouch Me Touch Me
Zara Zara Oooo Ooo

She asked him whispering in his ears. “Are you happy now? Did you like the show? Hope this made your mood.” Neil pulled her towards him, “What an amazing show it was. You took my breath away. As far as my mood is concerned…well …lets get into action now.” Neil said as he came on top of her. He kissed her passionately as he removed whatever remaining piece of clothing she had. He caressed her body and kissed on the sensitive areas. He pulled himself as he started removing his clothes. Mini caught his hands as she herself wanted to do it. “Remarkable progress! From scared little kitten to wild cat.” Said Neil as he let her remove his clothes. Mini kissed his body arousing him further. Both of them showered each other with hot kisses and wild touches. Neil caressed her core to feel if she was ready or not. He proceeded further when found her all ready to take him in. He leaned down and hold her closely as he entered her virgin boundaries. Mini flinched in pain as she panicked at sudden pain. But he kissed her forehead asking her to relax her body. He kept placing soft kisses on her neck and chest to divert her attention from the pain. When he felt her body has started relaxing again he pushed his way through her finally claiming her as his. He gave her sometime to become accustomed to him before taking her to the journey of paradise.

They spent rest of their honeymoon in trying adventure water sports. Mini participated in all of them as her new found confidence gave her courage and her trust on Neil removed her fears. They kept exploring streets of Maldives and each other in different positions until the very last day. They returned to Delhi to begin their normal day to day routine life not knowing now what challenges life has for them as the honeymoon period of their marriage has ended.

to be continued.....

It was naughty,hot and Mini was very excited and cute. You write so good 👍🏼

Originally posted by sub_94

Very,very  hot couple thing .Good writing .

Thanks🤗

Glad you liked it

Originally posted by sub_94

It was naughty,hot and Mini was very excited and cute. You write so good 👍🏼

Thanks

Mini's character is like that only bubbly, chirpy, cute while neil here is serious types

Thanks

Mini's character is like that only bubbly, chirpy, cute while neil here is serious types

I liked Mini's cute behavior. Neil is serious and that makes this pair interesting .

Anjali update ASAP ❤️🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Anjali ma’am we Tharki students are waiting for another part of this story . Please update it soon ma’am 😂😂😂😂

Originally posted by Sakshi2104

Anjali update ASAP ❤️🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Trying to update today

Originally posted by Hannie_Fan

Anjali ma’am we Tharki students are waiting for another part of this story . Please update it soon ma’am 😂😂😂😂

Trying to update today....little busy.... Lets see what i can do

Part 10

Mini and Neil came back from Maldives. They reached Delhi at night. Naeem bi welcomed them at home. Neil became busy in his phone and laptop as he took all the details for tomorrow’s schedule from his secretary and Mini became busy in showing her shopping to Naeem bi and showed her the photographs which she took from her camera. Mini came to look for Neil. He was still on his phone with her secretary as he gave her necessary instructions. “Rosy, can you reschedule that meeting with that Pune based company.” Neil said on phone. Mini heard the name Rosy. She remembered how she used to think what kind of name is that. Before reception whenever she heard from Neil about his secretary she couldn’t help but imagine a sl**ty young girl drooling over her handsome boss just like b-grade bollywood movies. And once she got to know her name Mini’s imagination become strong and she couldn’t help but feel jealous of this Rosy. It was only on the day of their Delhi reception that she actually met Rosy as she came to congratulate them. Mini remembered how she mentally slapped herself for having all kind of wild thoughts as Rosy turned out to be a 40-45 years old very decent lady. Mini smiled at her foolishness. She saw Neil was still busy in his laptop. “How much more time you need. I already feel sleepy.” Said Mini as she yawned. “You go then. I will come in half n hour.” Replied Neil without looking at her. “By the way, what about your admission in that institute? Have you contacted them?” asked Neil. “I checked their website before our marriage. According to it I still have one week’s time to submit form and complete all the formalities.” Replied Mini yawning again. “Still, the sooner the better. Go there tomorrow itself. Ok.” Said Neil as he again became busy in his work.  Mini went inside their bedroom and tried to sleep but then decided to wait for Neil. She took out one book and started reading to pass time.

Neil came after one hour and saw Mini was sleeping with lights on and a book on her face. He smiled at her. He took the book and read the title. It was a mills n boons. He rolled his eyes, “Typical girly choice” he thought and kept it aside. He switched off the lights leaving night lamp on and lied down on the bed. Mini turned towards his side and hugged him as she murmured sleepily, “You said only half n hour. What took you so long?” Neil hugged her back, “You were awake. Why?” he asked. “I was waiting for you” Mini murmured again. “Then you have to stop doing that because its my habit to work till late night.” Replied Neil. He was feeling bad that Mini waited for him even though she was feeling very sleepy. “Its ok, I will wait for you everyday.” Said Mini as she snuggled in to him to find a more comfortable position. “But you don’t have to.” Said Neil as he made her lie on his shoulder. “But I want to. I tried but I couldn’t sleep without you properly. So I will wait for you everyday but please try to finish your work soon ok.” Mini said so innocently that Neil agreed to it at once.“Ok, from tomorrow I will try to wrap up my work on time.” replied Neil as he caressed her hair. Soon Mini slept off but Neil kept caressing her hair lost in his thoughts. He remembered how Naeem bi always used to  scold him for working late night but he never gave it a second thought but today when he realized that his working habits will bother Mini also he at once decided to change his habit. He remembered his decision of getting married. Naeem bi had asked him what changed his mind all of a sudden regarding marriage that time he didn’t have proper answer but now he know this is what he wanted. Someone to wait for him. Someone to share his happiness and loneliness. Someone to hold at night. Neil looked at Mini again and kissed her forehead as he thought how right he was to say yes to marry her. She filled the void in his life without overburdening him with expectations.

Next day Mini went to that institution where she wanted to take admission to learn photography. She was really disappointed as she got to know the last date of admission was over as they changed it as per the decision of management but couldn’t upload this information on their website. Mini was thinking to go back home when Neil called, “Hey! Your work done?” he asked. “No. actually there is a problem. I will tell you at home.” Mini replied sadly. Neil sensed something went wrong. “You had your lunch?” he asked. “No” replied Mini. “Then why don’t you come to my office. There is not much work right now so we will have lunch together and you can tell me about your problem.” Neil suggested. “Ok, I am coming” replied Mini. She didn’t know why but she felt nice the way he called her to have lunch with him. “Great! This way you will get to see my office also as you haven’t been here till now.” Replied Neil. “Ok. But I don’t even have the address. At least tell me that.” Said Mini. “Driver knows it. Ask him to bring you here.” Replied Neil confused over her question. “Actually I came here by cab.” Said Mini. “What? Why?” asked Neil as he couldn’t understand what made her chose cab over luxury cars parked at the house. “Old habits, I already booked a cab on app. When I realized I didn’t have to, it was too late.” Said Mini sheepishly. “Whats a big deal in it? You could have cancelled it.” said Neil. “No way, if I would have cancelled it then they would have charge the money from my e- wallet on app” replied Mini scandalized over the idea of making unnecessary payments to an app. “Oh Lord! Stop being so stingy you silly girl. You took all this trouble to save your e- wallet money…how much max…500 bucks? Cant believe it.” said Neil as he couldn’t understand her thinking process. “Hey mister rich, its not about money its about an ordinary person’s right to save unnecessary cuts from their e- wallets in the name of service charges and hidden expenses. You wont understand it this is customer’s right.”Mini defended herself. “Whatever. Spare me the lecture and come quickly.” Said Neil as he came to the conclusion that his wife was a gone case. “Then tell me the address.” Mini reminded him again. “Oh come on, tell your cab driver to bring you to Oberoi enterprises. He will know.” Neil said in attitude. “Huh! Showoff” replied Mini and cut the call. Neil laughed at her.

Mini reached at his office. She came out of the cab and looked at the huge building. She entered through the glass door. She was wearing casual jeans and top and was carrying a college bag and some folders in her hands. She remembered Neil said his cabin was on top floor. She moved towards the lift when the girl at the reception who was busy on phone till now noticed her and stopped her. “Excuse me madam, what do you want? Where you are going?” the receptionist asked as she saw Mini from top to bottom. “I was going to top floor to meet Neil.” Replied Mini confused as to why this girl was stopping her. “Neil???”asked the receptionist. “Neil Oberoi” replied Mini thinking if this girl is out of her mind. Doesn’t even know her boss’s name. “Mr. Oberoi…M.D. sir!”receptionist exclaimed then she again looked at Mini scanning her from top to bottom. Who the hell was this girl to call their boss by first name. Everyone here calls him Mr. Oberoi and employees atleast at her level, don’t even dare to talk to him directly. And this girl here….by her looks she seems like either a jobless person wanting to submit her resume or some media person who wants to try her luck to meet M.D. sir without appointment. When Mini saw that receptionist was lost in her thoughts and still holding the phone’s receiver she sighed, “And people say I talk to myself too much” Mini blabbered and continued to walk towards the lift. “Hey you! Stop. Do you have an appointment?” asked the receptionist as she stopped her again. “Appointment!!. Seriously?? I don’t need any appointment. You don’t know me. I am h…..” started Mini as she lost her mind now but the receptionist didn’t let her complete.“See Whoever you are. No appointment no meeting.” Said the receptionist as she again became busy in phone. Mini wanted to pull her hair in frustration now. She heard the conversation that girl was having over phone it was not any important call apparently she was busy gossiping with her friend.

“Listen you cant stop me. I am going.” Said Mini angrily as she proceeded towards the lift. “Tumhe samajh nahi aata kya? Bina appointment ke tum nahi mil sakti sir se.” said receptionist as she glared at Mini. “You stupid girl. Stop your gossip call and listen to me. I am his…wi….” Mini again tried to say but the receptionist again stopped her, “I don’t want to listen how great you are. Let me finish this call and I will deal with you later. Till then sit at one place or else I will call the guards.” Said the receptionist as she again became busy in her gossip.” Mini was fuming in anger now. Suddenly she remembered why is she tolerating this stupid girl. She took out her phone and dialed Neil’s number but it was busy. She dialed again it still didn’t connect. “F**k!!” cursed Mini in anger. She was about to strangle that receptionist  when someone called her from behind, “Madam, you are here finally." Mini turned to look at the owner of that voice and so did the receptionist. “Rosy. Oh thank God Rosy you are here. Please handle this crazy lady here. She is wasting my time since 15 minutes.” Mini complained. “What happened?” asked Rosy as she looked from Mini to the receptionist. “She is asking do I have an appointment to meet Neil” said Mini with gritted teeth. “Oh Lord!” said Rosy as she understood the seriousness of the situation. She looked apologetically towards Mini and sympathetically towards the receptionist as her stupidity is going to cost her dearly today. “Madam you please go in fact Mr. Oberoi is waiting for you only.” Said Rosy to Mini. Mini gave one last irritated look to the receptionist as she got inside the lift. “What the hell is wrong with you? You asked for an appointment from her?” Rosy scolded receptionist. “I was just doing my job. And who was she anyways?” asked the receptionist as she still didn’t get the answer. “Mrs. Oberoi” answered Rosy as she also went behind Mini leaving a totally shocked receptionist behind.

Mini went into Neil’s cabin. “What took you so long?” asked Neil as he got up from his chair and hugged her. Mini wanted to say the truth but then avoided it as her anger cooled down when Neil hugged her. But Rosy came following her and told him everything before Mini could stop her. Mini noticed Neil became stiff. She could tell he was angry. He looked more intimidating like this. Mini saw Rosy gulped hard seeing him like this. So she is thinking right. He is infact angry and don’t know what he will do now. Neil came back on his chair picked up the receiver, “Connect me to HR.” he said on the phone. After few seconds the HR manager came on line, “Mr. Singh. Sent the termination letter to the receptionist. Tell her she is fired. Settle her account ASAP. I am having lunch with my wife. It will take 30-40 minutes max. When my wife goes back from here make sure she doesn’t see that receptionist on her desk or else I'll settle your account ASAP.” Said Neil in a clipped tone. Mini gasped hearing this. It was true she was also angry at that receptionist but she didn’t want to be reason because of which a poor soul loses her job. “Its ok Neil. No need to do this. It was her mistake but it can happen with anyone….now I am sure her job profile doesn’t include the condition that she must know her boss’s wife by face at once.”  Mini tried to persuade him to change his decision. “Yes she is not supposed to recognize her boss’s wife by face at once but she is also not supposed to waste office hours in gossiping over phone. Had she listened to you patiently then none of this would have happened.” Replied Neil in same clipped tone. “But Neil…let it be….give her another chance.” Mini tried again to save that girl’s job. “If you are thinking its because she made you wait then you are wrong. It doesn’t have any personal agenda to it. I hate slackers in office. She is the first person anyone sees who come in our office and if she is not responsible enough then it gives a bad first impression of our company.” Neil explained his reason. After that Mini couldn’t say anything but she didn’t believe him also. If it didn’t have any personal agenda in it then whats with that threat he gave to HR that he wants that girl out before Mini leaved the office premises. “He really is high tempered” thought Mini.

“Rosy,I am having my lunch. I don’t want to be disturbed.” Neil said as he looked at her secretary. “Yes sir” she replied and left immediately. Neil saw Mini lost in her thoughts. He came near her and cupped her face, “Stop talking to yourself. I am hungry lets eat.” He said as he took her to the personal lounge attached to his cabin for lunch. Mini kept looking at him. He seems normal now. “God! What a fateful day. First that college admission then this whole drama.” Mini thought as she followed him. “So tell me what happened at that institution?” Neil asked while having lunch. Mini became sad remembering that. “They told me that last date for admission was over. They changed the date as per management’s decision but couldn’t update this information on their website. Its all my fault. I should have contacted them personally. I shouldnt relied on their website. I cant believe I missed the date. Now I have to wait for one year for the new session. This one whole year of my life is just wasted.” Mini told him everything.

“This management decision  and date change is all bullshit.” Said Neil as he laughed at their theory. “What do you mean?” asked Mini confused. “You said its an reputed institution. Every one wants to take admission there but they have limited number of seats. So they end the admission procedure for normal students and reserved some seats as management quota only to sell them at high price.” Neil explained. “What?” Mini was shocked to know such practice. “But still my problem remains the same. Admissions are full for this year.” Replied Mini sadly. “Don’t be sad. Let me see what can I do.” Replied Neil. Mini looked at him confused as to what he meant by that. Neil finished his food and went to his cabin, “Rosy, connect me to principal secretary education and fine arts, Mr. Wardhan.” Said Neil on the phone. After few seconds Rosy connected him to the bureaucrat, “Mr. Wardhan, Neil Oberoi here. Hope your son liked the latest laptop I sent on his birthday. I wanted a small favour. Actually I wanted to donate some money to this institute called Delhi college of photography and fine arts. Can you please ask your subordinates to help me and coordinate with them.” Said Neil. Mini kept looking at him not understanding what was he upto. “Ya, sure. Thank you very much.” Neil cut the call. “If you want their office or principal’s number it is given in the brochure. Why troubling such a high level officer for that?” asked Mini confused. “Whats the big deal if I call them personally. But when an education bureaucrat asked them to call me…that’s how it becomes a big deal and that’s how they will take it seriously.” Replied Neil giving the smile full of attitude. “Smart move” Mini thought but didn’t say out loud to boast his ego.

After10 minutes he got a call from one of the trustees of the college. He winked at Mini as he received the call. He put the phone on speaker, “Mr. Sharma, thanks for calling I am Neil Oberoi from Oberoi group of….” Said Neil but Mr. Sharma interrupted him. “Come on Mr. Oberoi don’t embarrass me….. aapko kaun nahi jaanta?” “Mr.Sharma I wanted to donate some amount to your college….around 5 lakhs.” Said Neil. “What? 5…5 lakhs?” Mr. Sharma stammered. “Kya hua? Kam hai….then 10lakhs….is it ok?” asked Neil as he looked at Mini who was now looking at him with her mouth open. “No…its too much…I mean so generous of you.” Replied Mr.Sharma. “My office will further coordinate with you on this matter.” Said Neil.“Thank you so much Mr. Oberoi” replied the trustee. “Mr. Sharma, my wife is interested in photography. She wanted to take admission in your college but it seems that last date for admission is over. Anyways may be she will join next year.” Said Neil. “Mr. Oberoi, kaisi baatein kar rahe hain aap. You are doing so much for us. I can definitely manage one seat for you. Its not any problem. In fact I will send admission form in your office. Mrs. Oberoi doesn’t even need to come here for the formalities.” Replied the trustee. “Thank you Mr.Sharma.” Said Neil as he cut the call and looked at Mini who looked back at him like  he has gone mad.

“So problem solved.” Said Neil as he smiled at Mini. “You do realize what you have done here…right?” asked Mini unable to believe him. “Yes, my wife was sad because of a little problem and I solved it and I deserve a thanks from her.”Neil replied as he moved towards her. Mini stopped him as he tried to kiss her. “You just bought a seat for me using your contacts and money. This is immoral you know that.” Said Mini as she distanced herself from him. “Oh come on, I told you na every institute reserve some seats to be sold in management quota I just bought one of them for you. Its not like I have purchased some deserving candidate’s hard earned seat.” Replied Neil as he again pulled her towards him. “Still. You bought it.” Mini expressed her objection. “Oh, its not some doctor or engineering seat that I will jeopardize people’s life by buying it for you….its only photography…if you turned out to be inefficient photographer, at the max you will end up clicking a bad photograph…its not going to hurt anyone.” Neil said as he laughed at the possibility. “Excuse me! I am not an inefficient photographer.” Mini said in self defense. “See, you know your capabilities now just because you missed the last date of admission you don’t deserve to wait for one whole year.” Explained Neil. “But 10 lakhs!. What was the need for that? You know the actual fees is just 2.5 lakhs. And you ended up paying 12.5 lakhs in total. I wonder how you run a successful business?” said Mini in frustration. “First, the amount is nothing to save one precious year of my wife’s life. Second, when it comes to business never question my decision. I don’t do anything on the spur of the moment. Every year we do lots of charity to various organizations to claim rebate in taxation. So this is nothing. It will only benefit us in long run. Third, stop over thinking and give me a kiss.

“You are one wicked person” said Mini as she couldn’t help but admire him for his savviness. “I’ll show you how wicked I am at night” Neil whispered in her ears as he kissed her. “I should better go now” said Mini as she took her phone to book a cab again. “Don’t bother, I’ll ask my driver to drop you.” Said Neil snatching her phone. “You don’t bother. I still have cash left in my e-wallet. I’ll go by cab.” Replied Mini snatching her phone back. “Stingy” murmured Neil as he rolled his eyes at her. “Show off” replied Mini as she did the same. Mini came out of his cabin said goodbye to Rosy who was sitting at her desk. Mini noticed people were staring her not directly but stealthily. She felt very weird and asked the reason from Rosy. “The news that receptionist lost her job as she failed to recognize you has spread in the office like a wild fire. Probably everyone wants to memorize your face to save their job.” Replied Rosy. Mini once again felt bad because of that. Everyone kept staring at her till she reached the main entrance door. Mini felt very uncomfortable and suddenly very self conscious of herself. She saw her image on the decorative mirror hung at the wall and couldn’t help but regret the way was she looking right now. Just an average girl. She nervously turned her face towards the reception and she found the place empty. she closed her eyes as she remembered Neil’s threat to HR manager. She checked her phone her cab was about to reach but she cancelled it and called Neil, “Can you ask your driver to drop me at home?” “What happened to your cab? Surge pricing Ms. Stingy?” asked Neil as he laughed at her. “Neil please” said Mini. “Ok..ok….just joking. I am sending him.” Replied Neil when she sounded irritated. Mini quickly got into the car as soon as it arrived.

to be continued.......

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago