Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

And oh man, I LOVED Dashrath. He was too good! I think I can actually visualize the real Dashrath as him.

Yeah, he was soo sweet yaar! I absolutely loved him in all his scenes!

wayward thumbnail

After a lot of digging yesterday, I got one scene wherein he's dressing up Ram for the Rajsabha along with Bharat and ofcourse, Lakshman and there's slight banter before that, with Sita, Urmila, Mandavi and Lakshman  bhaiyya😳

Usmein uska closeup toh tha kam se kam😆

Shatru as far as I remember is sent by Rama in Uttara Kanda to kill Lavanasura. And some folklores say ke was at Valmii ashram the night Luv and Kush were born. Did they show any of that in the show?

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: proteeti

Shatru as far as I remember is sent by Rama in Uttara Kanda to kill Lavanasura. And some folklores say ke was at Valmii ashram the night Luv and Kush were born. Did they show any of that in the show?

Abhi tak toh yeh part aaya nahi hai and I haven't gone that far with YT episodes.

wayward thumbnail

Abhi tak toh yeh part aaya nahi hai and I haven't gone that far with YT episodes.

Dekh lenge, I highly doubt tho. 😵

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ramand sagar  made  two series of ramayan  in other words two season of ramayan

In first series  he shows  ram darbar at end  after raj tilak of Lord  and hanuman tearing his chest  and inside his chest image of sita ram shown and ramayan  serial end 

Then after ward he come with another series or season of ramayan  named as sampoorn ramayan  with lavanasur story  shatrughan story and second season of sampoorn end with goddess sita going inside earth

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Here link of lav kush  of ramand sagar  where lav kush is singing katha in front of Lord ram and front of whole assembly

https://youtu.be/TIRHTZAwwRk

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi I read tweet on ddnational I think that this ramayan will end by Sunday then uttar ramayan will continue. Some episodes will.be repeat just like today episode. So last it will end by 11 may

Damn can't copy link

https://twitter.com/DDNational/status/1251172315452157952?s=20

Edited by chatterbox - 4 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: proteeti

Yes, they showed both of these. :)

Shatrughan goes to fight Lavanasura who is a relative of Ravan. He stops for one night at Valmiki ashram to get his blessings, and that is the night Sita gives birth to Luv Kush. Valmiki tells Shatru that the babies are "descendants of Suryavanshis" and Shatru performs their naamkaran as their "uncle". He gives them two necklaces that have the pendant of the Raghukul and Sita becomes happy seeing them. Sita gives Shatru two flowers in blessing (through the ashram girls) and Shatru goes on his way to Mathura feeling a strange sense of happiness.

It's all shown so sweet and emotional.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

After a lot of digging yesterday, I got one scene wherein he's dressing up Ram for the Rajsabha along with Bharat and ofcourse, Lakshman and there's slight banter before that, with Sita, Urmila, Mandavi and Lakshman  bhaiyya😳

Usmein uska closeup toh tha kam se kam😆

Really? Where is this scene? I don't recall it. 

wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamKiSeeta

Yes, they showed both of these. :)

Shatrughan goes to fight Lavanasura who is a relative of Ravan. He stops for one night at Valmiki ashram to get his blessings, and that is the night Sita gives birth to Luv Kush. Valmiki tells Shatru that the babies are "descendants of Suryavanshis" and Shatru performs their naamkaran as their "uncle". He gives them two necklaces that have the pendant of the Raghukul and Sita becomes happy seeing them. Sita gives Shatru two flowers in blessing (through the ashram girls) and Shatru goes on his way to Mathura feeling a strange sense of happiness.

It's all shown so sweet and emotional.

Woww! Imma see it once I catch up! Idk if it's there in the YT versions!

I find it funny tho how we've all started calling him Shatru, quite the opposite of the true essence of his name! 😆