Originally posted by: Uma2010

You are just too hungry for content I tell ya 😆

Content is what keeps me entertained😆 never forget, I am the Tantrum Queen

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

Congratulations for the new at 🤗

Though i am pissed and quiet upset.....but i just hope Bhula Dunga doesnt gets affected by anything. Kworb.net is not acknowledging bhula dunga anywhere as of now in the records and this is scary to me.....i dont see any reason for bhula dunga not to be included in most viewed list....and i have dmed indie music label too for an explanation on this.....this is pissing me off quiet badly. 

Ether you are such a softie . Let me share a story , Father George told us in college time . 

A man had two kids ,One tom  overtly optimist always happy and the other sam  a complete pessimist always unhappy. 

The man wanted to do something about their extreme behaviour , so he called a psychiatrist . The doctor had an idea . He said fill the optimistic  tom's  room with horse dung . That will make him sad . And lets fill the pessimistic sam's  room with gifts . That will make him happy .

Sam comes to his room and sees all gifts lying around . Looks at them and then sighs and says "I am sure dad must have given tom many more gifts . I got less " 

Now tom comes to his room and he sees horse dung all around , He exclaims "Holy shit there must be a horse around ,let me find it " .

This story always stayed with me . 

Lets find that horse around us !!

BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Oh god copycats 😆..

This confirms they are stalking sidnaaz profiles🤣they didn’t get this idea when they released their song. They were even together and could have made tiktok together but now because of lock down they could not meet and make tiktok and so asking fans 🤣 this tiktok idea is for sure sana idea because she was telling that in live also ab saare makeup lagake tiktok banayiye🤣

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Hota hai, hota hai, pyaar mein pade aadmi se kabhi kabhi ho jata hai 😆 BTS would be edited out jhappis and pappis at this rate 😆

Arre yeh tou choreographer ne bola na karne ko

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

congratulations on the new thread guys....

Ash during this scene (I’m assuming its when arti tried to scare her) did this part take place in the main epi where he tried to console her after the prank? 

Edited by iram510 - 4 years ago