Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Congrats all for 25M views and record 2M likes in just 2 days ..its still trending on no1 🥳..

And strong chances of a sequel too 😎

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-NPSu1BZcy/?igshid=17o34m3u4y91

Uma loved your write up regarding fandom fights and how both SidNaaz wants peace 👏

🤞 for that sequel! Fandom wars 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just adding in our drop by means of social responsibility to Sidnaaz for all the happiness and agony 😆 they lend us every day 😳

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

New thread🥳starting on a somewhat pensive mood 😆

So happy for Sid Sana and the entire team that the song is such a big success.. extremely happy for them

Sid/Sana always find a way to make fans happy so yay for that as well

Hopefully, this thread gets lots of good content

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

Sorry hav, but i disagree on that..

I never found SidNaaz conservative, yes Shehnaaz sure have misconceptions about Smoking etc.. but rest they both are quite broad minded people..

The over possessive attitude of them in BB was the result of being fallen in love in the toxic environment like BB, where every second person wanted to break them, their were exes all around and ofcourse baggage of other insecurities.. But once those things get sorted or they officially commits(publicly) , their wont be any reason left to be over possessive ( more than normal), though I know they would keep marking their territories without causing interruption in work and work choices..

Whatever sid has said, that's his choice, I am sure a guy like him wont stop sana if something good comes her way, and even himself for the matter and vice versa.

Msk was a different deal. msk was reality show, and if Sana declaring feelings for sidharth was both, emotional, moral and professional decision.. It shielded her from advances and didnt make her liar in front of public..From where I see, she escaped from being called Rakhi or xyz since she never duped audience like them and maintained honesty. She was clear about her feelings since the beginning and that was the best way to project herself in the situation she was.. cause even if she had done the show professionally like paras did,it would have dented her image..

Paras has no image, so why would he worry but Sana's climax was the best and least damaging climax she could have if She and sidharth were planning to stall making things public...

Well even your point of view is right ..shehnaaz had an image to keep which paras didn’t have ....see they both fell I. Love In an atmosphere where there emotional and mental health is played at limits ..so maybe certain reactions are because of that and outside after they are official things may get calmer and they both may get more confident about each other which will automatically reduce there insecurities..and yes they will mark there territory for sure but will definately encourage each other for the best ...if we see sid supported her for msk which is something huge ..any guy would have not taken it down easily ..specially when the were just out of B.B. house and they needed more time for there relation 

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Depends, Wendy. Ashwini’s husband was super possessive pre marriage and he went sane possessive after marriage. But my husband and I are still sick possessive even after several years of marriage. So it depends person to person and couple to couple. It feels limiting to others, but the couple see it as exerting their right over the other and that gives more joy than career opportunities or random socializing. Seeing Sidharth and Sana, I am not sure they are the kind who are likely to grow less possessive, atleast for a while. Both love control. Dekhte hai. 

Hmm... I understand your pov..

Many lead happy married life in this kind of relationship, and in no way its toxic.  Its cute actually and I wouldn't have been slightest worried if they weren't working in entertainment industry. The profession they are in, It will get difficult to maintain that right, without sacrificing few career opportunities.. But lets see, how they evolve..

Uma2010 thumbnail

Hota hai, hota hai, pyaar mein pade aadmi se kabhi kabhi ho jata hai 😆 BTS would be edited out jhappis and pappis at this rate 😆

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

Hmm... I understand your pov..

Many lead happy married life in this kind of relationship, and in no way its toxic.  Its cute actually and I wouldn't have been slightest worried if they weren't working in entertainment industry. The profession they are in, It will get difficult to maintain that right, without sacrificing few career opportunities.. But lets see, how they evolve..

I agree on that. The industry they are in doesn’t give much scope for a tight leash. 

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hota hai, hota hai, pyaar mein pade aadmi se kabhi kabhi ho jata hai 😆 BTS would be edited out jhappis and pappis at this rate 😆

No No I guess this was there in the mv..

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

New thread🥳starting on a somewhat pensive mood 😆

So happy for Sid Sana and the entire team that the song is such a big success.. extremely happy for them

Sid/Sana always find a way to make fans happy so yay for that as well

Hopefully, this thread gets lots of good content

You are just too hungry for content I tell ya 😆

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

we get best from them always 😄

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hav123

No No I guess this was there in the mv..

Was it. I thought it was head knock than a kiss. Should check- I might be wrong.