Frequent Posters

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
Kar_Nan thumbnail

Originally posted by: iram510

congratulations on the new thread guys....

Ash during this scene (I’m assuming its when arti tried to scare her) did this part take place in the main epi where he tried to console her after the prank? 

Yes this was in main epi

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Ash during this scene (I’m assuming its when arti tried to scare her) did this part take place in the main epi where he tried to console her after the prank? 

yes it was in the main episode 

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes actually sana was crying here 

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Ether you are such a softie . Let me share a story , Father George told us in college time . 

A man had two kids ,One tom  overtly optimist always happy and the other sam  a complete pessimist always unhappy. 

The man wanted to do something about their extreme behaviour , so he called a psychiatrist . The doctor had an idea . He said fill the optimistic  tom's  room with horse dung . That will make him sad . And lets fill the pessimistic sam's  room with gifts . That will make him happy .

Sam comes to his room and sees all gifts lying around . Looks at them and then sighs and says "I am sure dad must have given tom many more gifts . I got less " 

Now tom comes to his room and he sees horse dung all around , He exclaims "Holy shit there must be a horse around ,let me find it " .

This story always stayed with me . 

Lets find that horse around us !!

The story is beautiful and my heart knows you are right and i do understand that you are trying to say that there are so many reasons around us right now to rejoice and i am still stuck at that one thing which is wrong and that too so badly that i am not letting it go at all but still i am not able to feel better.....i know this stubbornness to stick to that one wrong thing is not right....main ignore karti hoon....karna chahthi bhi hoon dil se but nahi ho raha and this us disturbing me a lot at the moment....a lot...i just cant explain. Its just i am too scared of loosing things in life.......its not like i compare and become sad...i am from the people jinhe doosra acha kare toh kabhi bura nahi lagta but jab main ya mera koi apna acha karein.....aur us mein koi thokre lagaye.....toh i cant take it....especially when i dont have proofs to defend.....it makes me go restless.....main kabhi doosro ke saath aisa nahi karti but jab mere saath aisa hota hain....i loose control. 

And i wrote it here .....kyonki aur koi nahi hain mere paas jinse main yeh discuss kar sakoon abhi. I know i am too sensitive at times.....i act immaturely but kya karoon.....aise hi ho jaati hoon at times.....not able to help it.....so jaane ki koshish karti hoon....may be tomorrow will be a better day for me. 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

The story is beautiful and my heart knows you are right and i do understand that you are trying to say that there are so many reasons around us right now to rejoice and i am still stuck at that one thing which is wrong and that too so badly that i am not letting it go at all but still i am not able to feel better.....i know this stubbornness to stick to that one wrong thing is not right....main ignore karti hoon....karna chahthi bhi hoon dil se but nahi ho raha and this us disturbing me a lot at the moment....a lot...i just cant explain. Its just i am too scared of loosing things in life.......its not like i compare and become sad...i am from the people jinhe doosra acha kare toh kabhi bura nahi lagta but jab main ya mera koi apna acha karein.....aur us mein koi thokre lagaye.....toh i cant take it....especially when i dont have proofs to defend.....it makes me go restless.....main kabhi doosro ke saath aisa nahi karti but jab mere saath aisa hota hain....i loose control. 

And i wrote it here .....kyonki aur koi nahi hain mere paas jinse main yeh discuss kar sakoon abhi. I know i am too sensitive at times.....i act immaturely but kya karoon.....aise hi ho jaati hoon at times.....not able to help it.....so jaane ki koshish karti hoon....may be tomorrow will be a better day for me. 

You should always share it here , That is why we all are here . And I also shared this story to make you feel better . 

Right now all going well for us . 

Bade bade shehron me aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hai senorita !! Dont worry . ENjoy our acheivements . 

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

Hmm... I understand your pov..

Many lead happy married life in this kind of relationship, and in no way its toxic.  Its cute actually and I wouldn't have been slightest worried if they weren't working in entertainment industry. The profession they are in, It will get difficult to maintain that right, without sacrificing few career opportunities.. But lets see, how they evolve..

It depends what work they get and how they handle it ..I hope for the best for both of them 

By the way Wendy you have become sid no 2..so much tight lipped ...when will the right time come ...it feels as if we are shehnaaz trying to convince sid no 2 convincingly to say ...😩😩😩..and till the time it’s out my head and stomach and all will pain like shehnaaz 😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by hav123 - 4 years ago
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Kar_Nan thumbnail

Originally posted by: hav123

It depends what work they get and how they handle it ..I hope for the best for both of them 

By the way Wendy you have become sid no 2..so much tight lipped ...when will the right time come ...it feels as if we are shehnaaz trying to convince sid no 2 convincingly to say ...😩😩😩..and till the time it’s out my head and stomach and all will pain like shehnaaz 😂😂😂😂😂

OMG u changed ur color too 🥳