Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Agreed, I hope Chinese people are treated fairly and not targeted over this.

That being said, the way the government in China played a huge cover-up between late Nov-Jan despite coronavirus infection flare-ups, and the way they had no qualms killing at least one of the doctors who informed the general public, is disgusting. So many people attended the chinese new year in Jan...yes they would have lost some business by informing early, but at least this current global pandemic could have been averted.  I wouldn't be surprised if the goverment officials have fudged their numbers as well to show a low infection count compared to rest of the world.

At the very least, the way the 2 doctors detected coronavirus and made the genome available for electron microscopy testing is to be commended....if they were alive, they could have immensely guided treatment efforts.

Also China needs to take cognizance of how the coronavirus originated in their seafood markets.  Typically they sell all kinds of meat side-by-side in an open market, no gloves worn, very unsanitised conditions and easy to promote inter-mixing across species (e.g. snake and bat) as they cut and dice meat, with fluids mixing.  A bit gross, I know. But we cannot forget SARS and now coronavirus have become global problems.

Chinese people may have a natural immunity due to familiarity with above unsanitized conditions (even their public toilets are quite unhygienic), but not surprising that US and Europe are having heavy casualties.

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

As long as you can differentiate between the government in China and the people in China, go ahead and blame CCP freely. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1243204466234580999 Now dis is not xenophobic n racism . Already blessed n blessing d humanity , world human race n world peace lol
arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

YES

China is 100% responsible for this. Also it has been responsible for previous deadly viruses as well.

Time to bring China down. 

RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

The Chinese government. Yes, they hid the truth. 

But not the Chinese people, who also have suffered due to their government. So this is the reason I'm against calling it the Chinese virus b/c there is alreayd so much racism against Asian Americans in the US for "looking" Chinese and it's ridiculous.

After this over, they need to bring them to a World conference and punish them for supressing the truth and giving kudos to the brave doctors in China that were still publishing the truth about CVID-19.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

China should be blamed - YES

But so should ur governments who knew about this pandemic by Jan and yet no one did JACK as preventive measures.

Only countries I salute are RUSSIA and N KOREA. The rest of the country leaders were SELFISH and didn’t take a proactive approach.

lets point fingers at every one not just China

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Once this is over the same G20 members should take collective action against China. To discourage such behaviour in future. ðŸ˜ˆ

Filhaal we have bigger problems to solve.

China will increase its supply of active pharmaceutical ingredients, daily necessities, and anti-epidemic and other supplies to the international market, he said

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/international/world-news-politics/xi-jinping-calls-for-all-out-global-war-against-coronavirus-moots-tariff-cuts-817973.html

Of course and charge a bomb and profit from a pandemic they unleashed.

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

And only 30% of it is working. Such cheap people in such crisis aise ghatiya harkat. 

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nigahen

It's just shocking to me how easily people can be made so docile...It's like martial law in force......i wonder if people will accept mandatory vaccination just as easily....I will resist.

What is the context of this post ? 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Honestly I’m not racist and I’m all for equality. But what China did was unforgivable. We need to go after them and make sure they are answerable 

Completely agree with you!