Should China not be blamed for the coronavirus?

Posted: 14 days ago

Yes or no? In my opinion, China played a huge part in suppressing the truth about the coronavirus and was allowing travel to other countries till a long time after the first few deaths were reported. The CCP (Chinese Communist Party) should be held accountable for this huge breach of security that has snowballed into a global crisis. 

What are your thoughts on this? 

Yes...They should be held responsible for being so inhuman and thoughtless about it all and letting people suffer through it...But knowing how they operate, they will get through this without a single scratch...Despicable Government and their leadership!smiley26

The Chinese Govt should be blamed and shamed. 

Agar abhi nhi kiya toh aage bhi inka aatank badhta rahega. 

Honestly I’m not racist and I’m all for equality. But what China did was unforgivable. We need to go after them and make sure they are answerable 

But they already started playing ‘pass the pillow’ game with the trying to transfer the blame to this and that! smiley26

Yes, they should be held accountable for not only the Virus, the loss of lives across the world, the loss of jobs, the economic shutdown....

As usual, they have already refuted these allegations and shifting the blame elsewhere.

UN should take strict action against them

If they don't feel like they are accountable for all these deaths then they are not humans.

It's just shocking to me how easily people can be made so docile...It's like martial law in force......i wonder if people will accept mandatory vaccination just as easily....I will resist.