Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

OMG! Abir's boots!!smiley3smiley3 He actually does have another pair smiley37 Before Abir fell in love with those tan, timberland boots, he actually wore different pairsmiley36

Thankyou so much Diyu once again. I love reading the episode through your captions again🤗

Omg yes this one is little brownish 🤣 why cant they vary abirs footware poor boy is stuck in only those boots, 🤣 during functions he get some traditional wear i think during kuku shaadi, even mishbir Gd but in casual wear he gets only those tan brown boots 🤣

welcome n thanks to you too nandu it feels so good to discuss with you guyzzz 🤗🤗

no problem. Let's just say my post was a quick trailer/prequel to your HD episode caps😆

🤣haha no doubt about that. Dono hi pure pagal hai. Aur uske fans bhi kam nahi,😛 hum bhi utni pagal hai❤️

haha U cutie 😆🤗

#fact ajeeb couple hai voh and we are ajeeb fans we got the perfect lead for us pagal log 🤣🤣 seriously someone who havent seen show if they read our comment n post they will surely think us as pagal 🤣

yes indeed, the pace was perfect. Setting up the characters, their dynamics between other family members👍🏼👏

Yup Mishti always remember and uses Abir's words in her life🤗❤️

haan good point, I also wonder what that Kunal was like..in love with Shwet😆🤗yes atleast now we get to see much light-hearted and fun side of nanko👍🏼😆 finally can see the witty ritvik in Kunal

True will talk about it in caps now be ready nandu 🤗

Haha true he is now the nanko before shwet i think letting loose n being the actual ritvik 😆 atleast a flashback would do we need a glimpse of previous nanko.. 

Originally posted by: ruhi19

😆

meenu apni kasam ki pakki hain...

bas ab ye akshardam chale jaaye...

🤣🤣

voh sab ko ghar se bhaar karne ki baat hi akshardam chalega ruhi she is one determined woman 😆

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

🤣🤣

voh sab ko ghar se bhaar karne ki baat hi akshardam chalega ruhi she is one determined woman 😆

😆

Episode 4

Kuhu tells about to family.. varsha praises her... 

Kuhu tells about bm not giving attention... shaurya manages n gives perfect reply as kuhu is here they are worried about mish who is not here... bp too wants bm to give attention to kuhu...

This pic is a perfect symbolization a doll(mishti) near an eagle(naman) making her his pry to get money from bm...

as finally bm goes to kuhu she gets call n again gets distracted..

Naman bm talk... mish ko bm lakmi keh thi hai n naman wants to bait with the laxmi, wants n increase in premium...

Meenu waits for abir to return as she had a fear of people not returning... she has fear that abir might turn out like mehul one day... naanu assures her abir will come back.. he gives idea to keep him home always.. 

Naanu talks to meenu about Abinal shaadi... meenu says abir is not ready to take up responsibility n kunal wont get married before big brother... naanu sees through her n says its what she wishes as last time too she did the same... 

Mrs parekh comes there n as meenu goes she talks about rishta for boys to naanu... #thanks aunty for taking initiative if not for you these two families wouldnt have known each other 😆

Edited by LetThereBeLight - 4 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hello everyone, hope you are all keeping well.🤗

So getting bored of this lockdown and we have just entered the second week.😔 Since majority people are home, internet has really slowed down at the most inconvenient times.

Anyway, would like to thank you all for the lovely posts🤗⭐️, wonderful seeing the early scenes. I am seriously thinking of subscribing to Hotstar just so I can binge on the early episodes as there was something special about them. One thing stopping me😆 - I will never get any work done as I would drop everything and be glued to the screen from dawn to dusk.🤣

It is actually an eye-opener to see how much of a wanderer Abir was in the early days, and oddly I also feel Meenu's pain at her son constantly leaving home. Before seeing his father, I thought maybe his father was an wondering poet or it is in his gene.... Now I realised, it is way of letting his sadness work out, rather than stay and make his home a battlefield...

Children of strong parents are often passive, a survival mechanism to cope from a young age against a strong and controlling parents. Abir's nature is gentle, he see's and feels everything. Something in his formative years made him love his father more than his mother (this is true in life, some children love one parent more than another) and when his father left it left a gaping wound in him that Meenu could never heal or reach. She, by her own experience, became strong and controlling (makes sense from her POV) and that clashed with Abir as he grew up - whatever he recalls from his younger days, prevents him from fully trusting meenu like everyone does. He questions her - I am thinking he saw his parents argue, then his father leave and so in his impressionable mind it was like 'Meenu drives people away with her attitude', which is why we always see him doubting her. He find his home suffocating - so sad when everyone loves him to bits- hence he disappears. I actually relate to Abir on this point....Then Mishti entered his life, and she became his north star. She grounded him slowly till he hardly left. Shows all he needs is someone to understand and love him for who he is.

An important point for both Mishbir, they need someone to understand them in and out. I am so glad the writers did not mess up this point.

@yrhpk_aus- go ahead write about the magical earrings...lol, with the amount of them getting lost and found it is needed.🤣

The gujrati scenes are wonderful and I bet a massive tourism pull as well!😉😆..I love historical sites and it is so appealing...how lucky were the stars to go and shoot in these lovely places...

Still not liking the edited version we are seeing as nothing makes sense, but at least it is a feast for the senses as we get to see some pivotal Misbir moments❤️. I really hope the international planner/distributor or whoever is responsible realises that lockdown may continue for a long while an starts giving us proper full episodes. I miss seeing KuKu scenes which in the early days drove the Mishbir scenes...

Stay safe, stay home and save a life.🤗

Mish meet Naman finally her past comes infront of her... he tries to manipulate her, sweet talk but mish first gets haltered then is determined.. such an amazing sequence... only the scars that naman n karishma left is with her not their emotions unlike abir who is emotionally connected to baba n waited for his return... she got the compensation which didnt let her get carried away but abir neither got answers or compensation...

She went by the fact that he left her... #nosecondchance

she still had questions n fear which never let her get over them n still haunts her... 

A small parallel.. 

meenu judges others based on her past experience n she is not able to move past it... 

mishti judges herself based on her past n her parents experience n this is not letting her move on from them... 

Girlzzz i'm a little tired n sleepy will post remaining caps in morning for sure.. ok 😳

good night 🤗