YRHPK Re-runs// Discussion Thread 1 (update ep16 &17)

Posted: 4 years ago

RadheKrishna🤗

Jai Shri Krishna 🤗

Hope everyone is safe n healthy❤️

As you all would know, there are no new episodes of yrhpk, until shooting presumes.

But don't be disheartened...we all can rejoice with the telecast of re-runs from today!😃

As the telecast will be direct on tv, there won't be any early hotstar uploads. Nevertheless, hotstar already has all the episodes from the beginning. So feel free to post, share and discuss all the things you love, dislike, cherish and remember about each episode, here in this thread😃😊

Together, let's spread as much joy, happiness and love from the unforgettable memories of our show

🥳❤️

#staysafe #stayhealthy #stayhome #takecare

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------INDEX:

pg1: Episode 1 

pg13: Episode 2 

pg25: Episode 3

pg33: Episode 4

pg47: Episode 5

pg 68: Episode 6

pg 77: Episode 7

Pg80: Episode 8

pg95: Episode 9

pg 101: Episode 10

pg 101: Episode 11

pg106: Episode 12

pg106: Episode 13

pg119: Episode 14

pg119: Episode 15

pg 126: Episode 16

pg 127: Episode 17

Edited by yrhpk_aus - 3 years ago

Okaay!....Starting from where it ALL began!!🥳

EPISODE 1 - 18th March 2019

(many if not all of our favourites😃)

The Episode starts with Kuhu dancing at a dhaba. Everyone claps for her. Mishti looks on. Kuhu asks the man to get all the dishes for her so that she knows what’s good. The man asks what for this madam. Kuhu says she will first study, work hard and then think, after all she is a first bencher. Mishti says you last bencher. She plays music and ignores Kuhu’s taunts. She asks are you done. She checks the menu and says don’t know how is the fruit juice, what if there is no washroom on the way. She asks how is gujju pizza. The man says its good, not a groom, you can leave it if you don’t like. Kuhu says she will run. Mishti says I won’t, turtles walk slowly, but always wins. Kuhu makes Mishti fall and clicks pic. She says mock me again. She runs.

Someone plays sitar at Rajvansh sadan. Parul goes downstairs and tells Babuji that Ketki is nowhere. He asks her to stay calm, she will be at home. Ketki’s mum Nidhi comes running and says Ketki is missing, I went to wake her up and saw the pillows instead Ketki on the bed, I have been seeing bad omens since morning, what shall I do. Ketki’s dad Kaushal asks his son where is Ketki. Babuji says sitar has stopped. The lady comes home and says if you miss one note, the practice is left incomplete, why are you looking inside the house, Ketki has run away on the day of her engagement. She sees Ketki’s pic. Ketki says Fui would have got to know this by now, I will switch off my phone. Kunal is on the way. The lady calls him and says I can’t trust anyone else, what if alliance breaks, you are wise. He says alliance won’t break. She says I want Ketki at home before mahurat. He says I promise, I found where is Abir, we will… she says no, he likes to call his mum wrong, keep him away from this. He says I promise, Ketki will be home before 12. She asks him to drive carefully. Kunal goes to Kutch festival and asks a man for the route.

He calls Abir and says you can switch off your phone, but how will you switch off the phones of others. Abir clicks some pics. Ud chala….plays…. Kuhu taunts Mishti. Mishti says I will go and have some fresh air, you sit in crowd. She goes to get over the bus top. The lady Meenakshi says I m not going for morning walk. She scolds Nidhi. She opens the door. She sees the guests. Everyone greets her and says we have come for engagement early. Mishti sees someone clicking pics and gets down. Abir sees her and does shayari. He turns away. She comes near him and gets seated. The bus leaves. She holds his hand. He thinks when their hands got together, their bond is deep, who is she. His scarf flies over her face. He turns to see her. The man says the girl has saved the guy. Abir says I let someone hold my hand if she is good hearted. She says I have held hand just to support. She recalls her dad and says when our loved ones leave us, we don’t have a habit to hold hands. Abir also recalls his dad. Meenakshi asks Nidhi to welcome her daughter’s would be in-laws and groom. Kunal says where is Abir, we have to get Ketki home. Kuhu gives water to Ketki. Kuhu says you drank all the water, are you okay. Ketki says I have to go. Kuhu says I got the window seat, thank God. Abir dances on the music. Kunal drives the car on the same route. Kuhu sees him and smiles. She says he looked at me.

Ketki says stop the bus, I have to get down the bus. The man says come back and sit. Kunal doesn’t see her. Kuhu says such a handsome guy. Kunal brings his car in front. The bus driver stops the bus. Ketki sees Kunal and worries. Mishti says some people don’t change. Abir says I did a mistake once. He sees Kunal and gets down the bus. Abir hugs Kunal. The driver asks them to move the car. Abir says I met my brother after 21 days, let us hug. Kunal says its serious, Ketki is missing, its her engagement today, mum is calling, she is in tension. Abir says that’s why Ketki has run way, check the app and find Ketki. Kunal says yes, why did I think of this. Ketki says my family will find me, help me, I don’t want to get married. Abir says we will get Ketki.

Kunal asks does Ketki have any BF. Ketki says no, I don’t want to marry, so I have run from home. Mishti says its a serious problem, you would have informed someone at home. Ketki says mom doesn’t have a say at home, I didn’t tell her, my brother Abir, I don’t know where he is. Kunal and Abir leave. Kunal says network is very slow. Ketki says if Abir was there, I would have not run away. Kuhu says we should help her in running away, I will handle this. Ketki says I wish I had sisters like you. Mishti and Kuhu say we are not sisters. Ketki asks Mishti to help her, what would she do if she was in her situation, would she get married, nobody will understand and help, I have to leave. They get down the bus. Ketki’s phone drops. Mishti picks it and sees her mum’s pic.

Nidhi is tensed. Meenakshi says Ketki went out with her brothers, they wanted to give her a surprise, now she will be all yours, come sit. She handles the guests. Kunal says Ketki has booked the tickets to Kutch utsav. Abir says that bus was going to Kutch utsav. He takes a u turn. Mishti says if I had run away, what about Badi Maa, she would have got hurt, I won’t let Ketki hurt anyone in her family. Kuhu says come with me, everyone will accept you, like they accepted Mishti. Mishti takes Ketki to talk. Meenakshi asks Parul not to leave Nidhi alone. Nidhi gets Ketki’s call. Meenakshi says I will make kesar milk for Jamai Raja. Babuji signs Kaushal and says I will just come. Mishti explains Ketki. The family members hear their talk on video call. Meenakshi says I will go and get her. Mishti says you asked me, what would I do, if my family wanted me to marry someone I don’t know, I would have not done this marriage and denied. Ketki asks should I deny this alliance.

Precap:
Mishti says you don’t know what it means to wait for dad. Abir asks her to cry if it lightens her heart, they have to be strong. Mishti performs in Utsav. Meenakshi announces to find Ketki. Abir looks on.

Update Credit to: Amena (telly updates.com)

Edited by yrhpk_aus - 4 years ago

wow... nandu... u created the thread... its awesome yar...

did u add mishku's scenes from PS?

Originally posted by ruhi19

wow... nandu... u created the thread... its awesome yar...

did u add mishku's scenes from PS?

thankyou!! yes finally got there👍🏼🤗

welcome welcome

nahi yaar, I was thinking but then I thought, I'll keep it exclusive to this show. 

If other want to discuss it too, I'm happy to go searching for it.

🥳🥳🥳Where it all began!

Image result for yrhpk episode 1

❤️YEH RISHTEY HAIN PYAR KE!❤️

Edited by yrhpk_aus - 4 years ago

I yesterday watched 10 epis of yrhpk 😆

The first episode, haaye 

Mishti walking towards abir dheere dheere bgm with this beautiful shayari in beautiful voice of Shah 

Tasweer mein kiska chehra 

Bus ki chat par Khuli Dhoop mein subah ka koi taara hai 

Ya koi kahani Shuru Hui hai jispe Naam humara hai 

Yeh kaun chala hai dheere se aahat ka rang sunehra hai

tasweer mein kiska chehra 

Mishti sitting behind abir, both facing opposite 

Abir turban's cloth lands on mishti's face and the shayari 

Ajnabeeyon ko hawa kayi baaton ke bahaane deti hai 

Paas koi jo aana chaahe to paas Wo aane deti hai 

Abir trips suddenly when bus jerks and mishti held his hand 

Ajnabee ke haath se Haanth Mila to laga ye rishta gehra hai 

tasweer mein kiska chehra hai 

This is one of my fav scene of mishbir, I means what an execution and the shayari so so so so meaningful 

Koi kahani shuru Hui hai jispe Naam humara hai , Bilkul Tumhara hai abir, abir aur mishti ki kahaani ki shuruaat 🤗

Ajnabiyon ko hawa kayi baaton ke bahaane deti hai,  I mean what a line, the air around them giving chance to talk with each other 🤗, paas Wo aana chaahe to paas Wo aane deti hai, uffffff 

Ajnabee ke Haanth se Haanth Mila to laga ye rishta gehra hai, in Dono ne kabhi socha bhi nahi hoga that they'll come this far , it was sooooo nostalgic 🤗

And then the 

Sande aayi rulaai mohe Yaad sajan di aayi ho Sande aayi rulai 

The rajasthan folk song playing and mishbir enjoying it, Khaas karke abir 😆, it was really really awesome 🤗

Stranger hote hue bhi they actually discussed second chance Milna  chahiye ya nahi😆.

Mishti aaj tak Yehi maanti hai ki ek baar galti ho gayi to no second chance Sirf abir exception hai 😉😆.And Humare abir ji 🤗🤗, jitni excitement first epi mein dekhi thi abir ki aaj bhi utni hi hai 😆

Love them to the core 🤗

Originally posted by MishBirStruck

I yesterday watched 10 epis of yrhpk 😆

The first episode, haaye 

Mishti walking towards abir dheere dheere bgm with this beautiful shayari in beautiful voice of Shah 

Tasweer mein kiska chehra 

Bus ki chat par Khuli Dhoop mein subah ka koi taara hai 

Ya koi kahani Shuru Hui hai jispe Naam humara hai 

Yeh kaun chala hai dheere se aahat ka rang sunehra hai

tasweer mein kiska chehra 

Mishti sitting behind abir, both facing opposite 

Abir turban's cloth lands on mishti's face and the shayari 

Ajnabeeyon ko hawa kayi baaton ke bahaane deti hai 

Paas koi jo aana chaahe to paas Wo aane deti hai 

Abir trips suddenly when bus jerks and mishti held his hand 

Ajnabee ke haath se Haanth Mila to laga ye rishta gehra hai 

tasweer mein kiska chehra hai 

This is one of my fav scene of mishbir, I means what an execution and the shayari so so so so meaningful 

Koi kahani shuru Hui hai jispe Naam humara hai , Bilkul Tumhara hai abir, abir aur mishti ki kahaani ki shuruaat 🤗

Ajnabiyon ko hawa kayi baaton ke bahaane deti hai,  I mean what a line, the air around them giving chance to talk with each other 🤗, paas Wo aana chaahe to paas Wo aane deti hai, uffffff 

Ajnabee ke Haanth se Haanth Mila to laga ye rishta gehra hai, in Dono ne kabhi socha bhi nahi hoga that they'll come this far , it was sooooo nostalgic 🤗

And then the 

Sande aayi rulaai mohe Yaad sajan di aayi ho Sande aayi rulai 

The rajasthan folk song playing and mishbir enjoying it, Khaas karke abir 😆, it was really really awesome 🤗

Stranger hote hue bhi they actually discussed second chance Milna  chahiye ya nahi😆.

Mishti aaj tak Yehi maanti hai ki ek baar galti ho gayi to no second chance Sirf abir exception hai 😉😆.And Humare abir ji 🤗🤗, jitni excitement first epi mein dekhi thi abir ki aaj bhi utni hi hai 😆

Love them to the core 🤗

hayye haayee... vaishu...

still cant get over shayri of tasvir mein kiska chahra hain...

❤️

Originally posted by ruhi19

hayye haayee... vaishu...

still cant get over shayri of tasvir mein kiska chahra hain...

❤️

This is the only shayari that I remember by heart

Baaki ke ek do line bhul jaati hu kabhi kabhi but this 

And of course the abir's confession shayari in fire and champaner trip friendship shayari, these 3 are very close to my heart 🤗

I have not seen Episode 1 - 75 🤣 Good opportunity for me