Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

🤣one good quality to learn from Meenu indeed. aww that's so nice of you. all adore you❤️

Ji swaamiji aur baatayein🤗😆 Yup lots more to share from today's 3rd epihayee I fell in love again❤️

🤣 even uru wants this quality n her super natural power too... aww love you all yaara 🤗

🤣 Today is gonna be rocking i dont know if i will be able to complete 3rd episode fully today but tomorrow also we can continue with the game also side by side we can have 4th episode on monday what say nandu 😃

Originally posted by: ruhi19

already nandu updated 3rd epi yar...

hayee now only saw that ruhi 😆

I know I'm late...sorry but I just couldn't skip it

Okay, I'm gonna try hit two birds with one stone in this post😆 Guruji's rocking highlights and Diyu's awesome replies

I'll join you too🤗 In line comments in purple, representing our ketu setu

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beautifully summed up Uru!👏 Abir and Meenu's ideologies clash on the very basic foundation of how they view love❤️ Meenu's past experience with "love" in regards to Mehul has only given her bad luck and complications (loss of money with company fraud, then Parul as sautan). The best thing about her relationship with Mehul was the angel child ABIR!! Sadly Meenu hasn't learned how to take care of such a blessing from God.

Thankyou for such beautiful highlights, to start the memory lane❤️ Please continue with as many episodes in the re-runs👍🏼

Ohhhoo Nandu you completed our post dear... just amazing 👏👏🥳🤗

highlighted my favorite lines... 

Awesome one-liner captions diyu!😃😆 Thankyou!❤️

In-line comments in blue

You go girl! This is the reason I got pulled into watching the show! Hats off to the conceptsmiley32smiley20

smiley37Look at naanu! it's like he's saying "dekh meenu, tu bhi kuch seekh iss se"smiley36 Mish rockedsmiley16 and Meenu shockedsmiley3smiley36

That ONE earring rocked everyone's lives upside downsmiley37 Abir fell in love, Meenu's sitar ke strings began shattering and Kunal got married to the jhumke wale's sistersmiley37smiley36

Waise are those earring one exclusive piece only? No one else in the world has those earrings?smiley3 Lucky you Mishtismiley31I want such earrings that only I havesmiley36

nanduuuu🤗

true yaar i just loved mish analyzing before she said all this to ketu a well thought of thought process 👏👏

haha Naanu is team mish from the beginning man i loved meenu's face when she kept looking at everyone when they agreed to mish.. 🤣

Ohhooo Sab jhumke ki galti hai 🤣

Nah ji ye sirf ek single piece hai jo Ajeeb rajvansh ki jaan angry chorni ki paas hai exclusively made for her.. 😆

Back when social distancing was no issuesmiley37smiley36

smiley37haha "bros" thinking alike since then. Kuhu and Abir already had the connectionsmiley36

hhah what a connection yaar again over here social distancing 🤣 21 21 🤣🤣

hifi thank god you noticed... i specially mentioned this comment to show the similarity only... they both are similar in alot of things yaar what a sync 🤣🤣

The pain in both Abir n Mishti's eyes! 😭 Beautifully done, subtle yet effective👍🏼

Rhea really has come a long way with her emotional scenes👏 She's improved so much, that her tears automatically moves us to tears nowadays😭 It really hits you in the core heart💔

She really has lived through Mishti's heartbreak and emotions. Hats off👏

Haa true yaar this scene literally teared me up they were subtle yet conveyed alot... 👍🏼

Haina from this to breakup rhea has come a long way, she has improved alot, hats off to her dedication to living n breathing mishti... 👏

I love the transitions between Mishti's facial expressions in the front..and blurring out to focus on Abir's encouraging words in the background👏❤️

p.s If i was mishti..if I randomly heard a man's voice in the dressing room, I would immediately turn around to see who it is. Especially if the man's voice is Shaheer😆😳

Haa Same i tried capturing every transition... 😆 but it was done beautifully, the expression change when abir talks n then to mish on how she responds uff hats to the team for such small nuances.. 👏

🤣 #FangirlMoment 

These earrings are similar to the ones we saw in the recent holi episode. The same pom-pom style hoops on Mishtismiley36smiley42Super cute n pretty

Its the same its the same finally thank you nandu i have been asking this since holi when they used this before... 🤣 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

nandu i was waiting for this...

kya epi hain...

meenu and her wods... what a manapulator...

she really knows how to twists words, control situation and make works done...

meenu cha gayi epi mein...

i loved abir and naanu's convo...

and abir leaving home and going to a magical place...

the meet of mishbir and abir remembering mish trough ketu words...

mishbir secret talk.. solving each other problems...

balike and balak... giving counters to each other...

abir asking mishti u want to see , u r coming in search of me and mishti doubting about his dil and then his niyyat...

the silent thank u of mishti and abir saying welcome loudly... what a connection yar...

and he kept her first nishaan... aakir earring apni jagah pounch gayi...

haan lovely review ruhi. Covered all the points 👍🏼

haha I love the tashan between Abir n Meenu, especially these early epi had the light, sarcastic tones which made it so much fun😆. But the later serious, intense confrontations also had that strong charm due to Rupal ma'm and Shah's blockbuster performances, each time. 👏👏

haan naanu bro and Abir had such an adorable friendship ❤️ 

uff that entire sequence when Abir leaves home, finds the magical place, spends time clicking picks and then involves himself in a cute teasing game with Mishti I LOVE everything about it. It's just so beautifully directed and written❤️👏 Definitely one scene that I can watch multiple times n never get enough of.

@Bold: aww it really did find it's way to a rightful destination❤️ Jhumka formed the road for mishbir to finally meet each other's rightful destination...GHAR

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Hayeee Nandu when will you update today epi yaara i'm so excited to talk alot about it 

haha true naa i'm watching every episode twice 😆🥳

All done and updated😊

I'm ready! 🥳❤️

haan I've watched the first epi 3 times already. 😆