Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sujz

If the truth of this doesn't come out I will be soooo damnnnn pissed off and disappointed. I hate this yaar!!

and about irritation I was irritated from the first episode only..!!😵

I wanna kill that evil devil

Even i will be disappointed if they don’t reveal this truth to everyone 

--Lalz-- thumbnail

If the truth of this doesn't come out I will be soooo damnnnn pissed off and disappointed. I hate this yaar!!

Even I will be irritated if her true face doesn't come infront of Ani ðŸ˜²

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaa_nu

Exactly lalli 

It’s not love at all

She is just obsessed with ani

Can’t believe she went to this extend. Usse lag raha hai ani ko kuch nahi pata chalega so she is doing such thing pagal ðŸ˜¡

Obsession also have some tinge of love jaanu!! I would say this as her pagalpanti!! 

Exactly can't believe she stooped this low ðŸ˜¡

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

that'll be the breaking point for me if he doesn't know about her kaarname..!!

😡 she can't be whitewashed any more.

and no, i won't take it if anyone said its her gam  on losing her love or anything. this is sheer evilness.

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

What the..!

I want to slap kick don't know do what all to that actuall devil. I have no sympathy whatsoever for that evil lady. Usne saara drama kiya fine, Boni se jhoot bolke uski trust apna liya fine, Usne bistar geela krne ka sach saamne laya fine..!!

But this is beyond all this and is so so so so disgusting..!! How much more she can stoop? I HATE HATE HATE this lady and cannot stand any more of her..!! Please let Ani know of her truth please please please..!!

It's becoming unbearable.

And if now also people say she loves Ani, idk wtf. Cause even to take revenge she wouldn't have done it with his most important certificates if she loved her.

I wish the worst for the character..!!😡

Seriously I am just utterly disgusted with this lady. She is just so so pathetic, I just don't have words to describe her. And to use this certificate, it's really a low blow🤢 I feel bad for ani, he values education so much and that certificate must be so important for him and she destroyed it for her evil plan😡 can't imagine what poor bondu must be going through.

I don't know when her true face will be exposed to ani but I want this certificate truth to come out ASAP. It's disgusting what she did and I can't tolerate bondu being blamed for it. Ani may not be harsh with her but I don't want him to think bondu is responsible for it

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Seriously I am just utterly disgusted with this lady. She is just so so pathetic, I just don't have words to describe her. And to use this certificate, it's really a low blow🤢 I feel bad for ani, he values education so much and that certificate must be so important for him and she destroyed it for her evil plan😡 can't imagine what poor bondu must be going through.

I don't know when her true face will be exposed to ani but I want this certificate truth to come out ASAP. It's disgusting what she did and I can't tolerate bondu being blamed for it. Ani may not be harsh with her but I don't want him to think bondu is responsible for it

Exactly!

I don't care if Pyaari Mini's whole truth comes out or not. This certificate's truth needs to come out and I don't want Boni to be held guilty for such a disgusting thing when the actual criminal is standing all innocent.😡 And I want Boni to speak up too no matter if Ani is harsh or not.

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Obsession also have some tinge of love jaanu!! I would say this as her pagalpanti!! 

Exactly can't believe she stooped this low ðŸ˜¡

Haan yaar She stooped this low and she will do more than this with bondita 

But can’t believe she can do this to ani

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I want Anirudh to throw Mini out of his life ðŸ¤¢ This woman is vile to another level altogether ðŸ¤¬

Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

No more words for mini🤬

Her deeds are becoming more🤢

If she starts this way just imagine the level she can stoop lower in the future😡

Edited by Rudhitafan - 4 years ago
AniRoyChowdhury thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

@bold- that's the exact word for it!! It's seriously toxic. And how could mini do that to ani's certificate😡 it's just disgusting. I do feel bad for ani too, for a guy who values education soo much, the certificate was the symbol of his education and hard work and this mini used that for her horrendous plans🤢

Poor kid, she didn't deserve to go through all this trauma😭 It must be so traumatising for the child. If it was just bed wetting thing coming out it would have been tolerable but blaming her for destroying the certificate which she doesn't know anything about is really horrible. Just hearing about the episode is boiling my blood , I don't think I will watch today, can't put myself through the torture😡

I wish they had kept mini just grey and not turn her to this disgusting character she has become. I only hope that ani comes to know about this certificate thing soon don't want him to blame bondita for that

exactly my point Shreya

first of all if Mini loved Ani then why she does all these creepy things?? the person whomever we would loved even if it was one sided...would never ever think to hurt them!and this women destroyed Ani's degree!!felt really bad for him!😭

as you said if it was just about bed wetting then it would be okay but Ani's degree!!!just disgusting!!🤢

secondly what the hell was wrong with the makers??a huge success in very short period...mein mil gaya to kuch bhi karenge? previous episodes tak lag raha tha ki mini was grey character but in every next episode she was more and more irritating!!🤬

literally frustrated with this typical revenge topic(hero-heroine aur EX)...🤔har serial mein dalna zaruri h kya?hope ki aur faltu time in sab mein barbad na kare aur Ani-boni mentor wala track suru kare